• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

October 5th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
New Story and Proud Mode Quests! (Oct. 5)

★ New Story Quests and Proud Mode Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that 15 new story quests and Proud Mode Quests up to Quest 400 will be available as of Oct. 5, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!

Read on for more details!

■ New Story Quests

After chasing the Heartless out of Daybreak Town, the player finds themselves in a brand new world.

There, a new journey unfolds as the player meets up with the owner of an incredibly beautiful singing voice!

Let the player's adventures in the new world "Enchanted Dominion" begin!

★ New Keyblade: "Fairy Stars"!

・By progressing through the new quests, you can obtain the new Fairy Stars Keyblade!

・Use Adamantite Ore to upgrade this new Keyblade!

■ New Proud Mode Quests

Clear Proud Mode Quest 378 to obtain the new Missing Ache Keyblade!

■About Proud Mode 
・Proud Mode is a mode that allows you to re-challenge the Main Story quests at a higher difficulty with special rules
・By clearing Proud Mode quests you can obtain new Keyblades as well as rare rewards such as Dark Matter and Electrum Ore to level up the new Keyblades, Magic Mirror Medals to raise your Special Attack Bonus by 1%, and more! 
・You can challenge Proud Mode by tapping on the Proud button from the Story Quests page!

■Regarding the Special Rules 
・The Keyblades you can use are fixed for each quest. 
・There are limits for each quest regarding which Medal's abilities you can use. 
 【Examples】 
    Only special attacks with a bonus value of 40% or higher allowed. 
    Special attacks allowed only for Upright Medals. 
・You cannot continue in battle. 
・You cannot use Friend Medals.

[Oct. 6th Update] King's Roar Falling Price Deal!

■ New Medal in the Falling Price Deal!

With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
In addition, each pull from this deal guarantees at least one Tier 5 or Tier 6 Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots!

This deal introduces one new Tier 6 Medal: King's Roar!

■ Campaign Period: 
Oct. 6, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 12, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 6, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 13, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it is guaranteed to come with its Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - King's Roar 
・Each draw will include one Tier 5 or Tier 6 Medal that comes pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・Each draw includes 9 Medals of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this new Medal! 
・Boosted King's Roar1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

■ New Falling Price Deal Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
King's Roar P Upright 6 Deals 12 hits. Lowers targets' DEF by 1 tier & P-DEF by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number. All 4

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Re: October 5th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Missing Ache looks to like a relatively simple Keyblade. i’m curious to see what it looks like in it’s more advanced forms. I’ve been pushing through Story Mode like there’s no tomorrow as of late, so I look forward to reaching the new Quests!

Also, did anyone else notice that the Story Mode quests were costing 25 AP, but now only cost 10? I guess it was a bug, but I’m at least glad they fixed it. Maybe they’ll offer some compensation for the issue; I threw away a lot of Jewels restoring my AP over it. Or maybe this is a bug, and they were always meant to cost 25. I’unno... really been out of the Union X loop for a long while. XD

Schmidt

Awards

If I had an awesome upright magic medal I would totally max out Fairy Stars, but sadly I don't. Well waiting for Ava EX I would say.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Fairy Stars <3 Will get it to +35 asap!!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

hm in interested in fairy stars, might turn out to be pretty useful with HD Xion and Roxas EX. Missing Ache will be amazing for HSCs since I still use Xaldin B for those.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Meh guess I'll level up Fairy Stars since it has okay slots for Xion & KA Copy for that nice 3x KH3 Sora. Wish I had a better speed medal but it'll do, that would still be by far my best speed setup so I'll go for it. Yay for mythril shard grinding...

DefiantHeart

Awards

Glad we're getting new stuff to do. XD I always like finish everything within two days so yeah...XD I'd level Fairy Stars to max... but atm I don't need any more keyblades leveled to 35... I already have Divine Rose, Moogle o glory, Sleeping Lion, Counterpoint, and Fenrir at lv. 35... and pretty much only need Divine Rose to just wipe everything out because of the Namine HD double cast on Xion Final Boss... even without traits, Xion Final Boss does insane damage in this setup, so I'm going to be set for a long time. I'm really only going to save up for Ava and Kairi Ex, since they're my favorite characters, and I want to get some actual use out of my Counterpoint. XD Also would really like to finally get an Ex medal. XD

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Updated OP with the Falling Price Deal!

Schmidt

Awards

We can get Tier 6s out of that deal? But when you subtract the EX Medals and VIP Medals, because Square Enix said, that those only come with their own banners, there are only Tifa&Aerith, HD Xion and Final Boss Xion as tier 6s right know aren't they? Isn't that a bit too...good? Seems strange.

Last edited:

Veevee

Awards

I usually love Falling price deals because you can skip them without regret. I'm still waiting for the Copy Key Art reprint, wonder when it will come ... and if they land in the regular Premium pool after a reprint. It's weird that you can get HD Xion and HD Naminé through regular pulls, but not these ...

Muke

whatever
Awards

This is an amazing banner. Guaranteed Tier 5s are amazing.
But I’ll continue saving.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

A banner to skip, no question.

Going by the schedule that JP has (which global has followed), we should have seen the Adamantite Ore quests for Fairy Stars today, but we didn't. This is frustrating. Does this mean that we will have to wait a whole week? =/

Sorakh212

Awards

Man the story is all out of whack compared to the JPN version but I am loving having both a new world and new keyblade.
Some of the other worlds are okay but it's really refreshing to to have new content albeit somewhat short. Man did quest 690 end right when things were getting interesting though :D
As for the banner seems pretty meh imo. Simba doesn't seem all that useful to me and at this rate I think most people would be better off saving their jewels for now especially with something like that new iKairi medal looming on the horizon. Can't wait to possibly get my hands on that one!

ImVentus

Awards

I'm enjoying Enchanted Dominion so much, looks so good. But will most likely save my jewels for another banner.

Pirate Queen

Am really enjoying Enchanted Dominion immensely. Can't wait for more quests. Had to start a new account, BTW. Sigh.

Pirate Queen

had to start a new union cross account or khinsider account?

Ooops, sorry. Had to start a new KH Insider account. My old computer crashed. Hard drive total fail. Installed new one. Was up to "Dream Eater." LOL. Old account Leopardess!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

^You might want to consult with the staff here and they might be able to help you. No reason you should have to start a new account.

I didn't even notice you were on a new forum account when I saw that post and was worried for you because I thought you had lost that EX medal you got so lucky to pull recently. lol

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Ooops, sorry. Had to start a new KH Insider account. My old computer crashed. Hard drive total fail. Installed new one. Was up to "Dream Eater." LOL. Old account Leopardess!

yeah the avatar looked familiar i just couldn't place it but id look into seeing if you can get your old account back, id be a bit upset if i lost mine. Ive been around insider for so long id be said to see my registered date go lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back