• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 24th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Twilight Town Trio Medals in Union Cross!

img

■Event Period 
Jul. 24, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 6, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 24, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 7, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ It's Summer Vacation! 
 Collect and evolve the Twilight Town Trio's Medals!

■ Event Details 
Hayner, Pence, and Olette return as new Medals! By defeating enemies in this set of Union Cross quests, you'll have a chance at getting these limited-time Medals!
・Get the Hayner & Pence & Olette Medal by evolving one of the three Event Medals using each of the other two Medals along with three Sea-Salt Ice Cream Medals as materials using the "Evolve" function!

img

・The Medal that drops will be different each day, in accordance with the following rotation: 
5★ Hayner B ⇒ 5★ Pence B ⇒ 5★ Olette B ⇒ 3★ Sea-Salt Ice Cream 
During the last two days of the event (Aug. 5 and 6), all 4 medals can be obtained as random drops.

■ Notes About Nova Level 
・If a Medal with its Special Attack Bonus unlocked evolves into Hayner & Pence & Olette, your Nova Level will not increase. 
・In order to raise your Nova Level using Hayner & Pence & Olette, you will need to use the Level Up function on a Hayner & Pence & Olette until it unlocks its Special Attack Bonus.

■ Cross Boards 
This time there is a total of 4 Cross Boards which unlock sequentially. Complete them to earn Magic MirrorsJewels and more!

Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3
Magic Mirror Set #4

■Challenge Boss Times 
・During the the periods listed below, daily Challenge Boss Times will occur and last for 30 minutes twice each day. 
・By defeating these bosses during these times, a Challenge Boss quest where you can receive a large number of Cross Coins will be unlocked. 

● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■Bonus Times 
・During the the periods listed below, daily Bonus Times will occur and last for 60 minutes twice each day. 
・By defeating these bosses during these times, you will be able to more easily obtain these Event Medals! 

● 7:00 p.m. - 7:59 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:59 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:59 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:59 (UTC)

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

Daily Challenge Quests!
img

Earn Jewels with the Daily Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 
Jul. 24, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 24, 2017 7:00 to Jul. 31, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Daily Challenge Event! 
・Each day there will be a new quest and a new Event Board for a total of 7 quests and 7 Event Boards! 
NOTE: Each Event Board will only last for that day, so be sure to complete the board before the next day! 
・Earn Event Coins which you can use on the Event Boards to earn up to 200 Jewels each day, or up to 1400 Jewels this week! 
・Board rewards include ChipDaleHuey & Dewey & Louie, and Magic Mirror Medals! Check in-game for more information about these great rewards! 
・You can earn loads of Event Coins by defeating powerful enemies! Players confident in their skills can go after these powerful enemies straight on, or if need be, battle them multiple times to rake in the Event Coins!

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Combo VIP & Upgrade Quests!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
Jul. 24, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 24, 2017 7:00 to Jul. 31, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

img
● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

img
● VIP KH III Sora [EX] Medal 
This is the second of seven chances to get a KH III Sora [EX] Medal!

img
● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale 
Complete these quests to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day! 
NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards!

img
● Combination VIP Quest 
Earn large amounts of Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest!

img
● VIP Skill Quests 
Complete this quest to rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
hey can You guys let me know if theirs a special boss or not that drops the medals and if there is ill update my farming guide accordingly, if its just every boss though ill just make a small addition, Thanks

Muke

whatever
Awards
I still honestly don't see what the hell is SENA's problem with the bonus times - do they even read what they type? 2:00 am? 6:00 am? Like, xeah, thanks for nothing at all.

They should completely change the bonus times.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
hey can You guys let me know if theirs a special boss or not that drops the medals and if there is ill update my farming guide accordingly, if its just every boss though ill just make a small addition, Thanks
There doesn't seem to be a particular boss that'll always drop them, but the medals do appear to be boss drops.
I'm pretty sure that I might've got some from other enemies, now that I think about it.

(Spent 6+ hours of straight Union Crossing to get enough medal drops in JP, really looking forward to doing it again in NA, haha...)

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
The idea is really nice, but the fact that you need 17 of one medal to guilt it because the evolve system is pretty annoying again kind of makes me lose interest. I guess with extra attack the medals might be useful, and it is always good to up nova levels but that is a lot of work. Not sure if I'll guilt them all.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
The combination medal would be really good for Defense with Extra Attack. But I just played a good 30 minutes or so of the event and didn't see a single Hayner B medal. =/

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
The combination medal would be really good for Defense with Extra Attack. But I just played a good 30 minutes or so of the event and didn't see a single Hayner B medal. =/

Really? What does that medal do? Also, the drop rates really aren't very high, I've also only managed to get 4 so far. 13 to go...

Muke

whatever
Awards
Really? What does that medal do? Also, the drop rates really aren't very high, I've also only managed to get 4 so far. 13 to go...
In JP it does this: [ST] Buffs GEN DEF by 1 tier for 2 turns. Buffs PSM DEF by 1 tier for 2 turns. Restores HP.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
In JP it does this: [ST] Buffs GEN DEF by 1 tier for 2 turns. Buffs PSM DEF by 1 tier for 2 turns. Restores HP.

Okay yeah with extra attack that would be good. Too bad it would take a lot of farming unless you get lucky on the first time.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Okay yeah with extra attack that would be good. Too bad it would take a lot of farming unless you get lucky on the first time.

I've heard that if you get Extra Attack on the base medal you're using to evolve than it carries over. Lets hope that's true.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well, this is going to be hell, for sure. =(

How did you try it out... Int he JP version?
I don't think it would be special for this medal only, so I just tried with other medals. It would be strange if this medal were that special (or any medal in that case)

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm hearing the pink eggs will drop the medals, also maybe come equipped with drop item perks. Don't think any particular Boss is dropping the coins. The medals don't look like much for me, but good luck and try to have fun. LOL.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I'm hearing the pink eggs will drop the medals, also maybe come equipped with drop item perks. Don't think any particular Boss is dropping the coins. The medals don't look like much for me, but good luck and try to have fun. LOL.

I played in a map where there were two of them and I ran into them. I didn't get a medal from either. I was really excited, but nope. Didn't happen. I assume *I* defeated them, but another player did get into both before I defeated them so it might not have been me who defeated either?

*sigh* This is really annoying. This is not how you handle new event medals for Union Cross, SENA!

Muke

whatever
Awards
To make us all salty at SENA again: KHUX JP is getting all of their Jewels refunded again (which means free Banners), because of a notice error. Like the last time.

Yay...
I'm happy for KHUX, really. But would it hurt SENA to do this once? They've had so many worse notice errors in the past, and we've only had one free pull as compensation.

Jigglypenguins

I don't think I've encountered any eggs and I've gotten... 6 Hayners now. Some times the only enemy I wind up fighting is the boss and I've gotten a medal. Could be my imagination, but it seems like I'm more likely to get a medal in the levels that used to house the Adventurer.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I don't think it would be special for this medal only, so I just tried with other medals. It would be strange if this medal were that special (or any medal in that case)

Well, Evolving a 5* into a 6* does carry the trait over (always has for me in any case), so the only way to test for sure atm would be to evolve a Meow Wow with a Trait into the fused SRMW medal and see if the trait carries over, since that's the only other medal like this in NA IIRC (Mowgli and Pals go from 5* seperate to a 6* fused, so it's not the same case as 6* evolving into a fused 6*).

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
No, a trait doesn't carry over. :/ I just tried it out

If this works like the king Louie and Baloo it will Carry over, Because when i rolled extra attack on king Louie and fused it with Mogie and Baloo the Extra attack Carried Over, thats how it worked for me with that medal. granted i didn't get a chance to try it with meowwow and pals, but i feel like it will work the same

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm not gonna go nuts doing this. I usually complete Union Cross boards, but won't go through the aggravation just to get medals that won't be usefull for me.

If this is SENA's new way of doing farmable event medals now, evil, thy name is SENA! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back