• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 17th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Union Cross: A Pirate's Life!
img

■Event Period 
Jul. 17, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 23, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 17, 2017 7:00 to Jul. 24, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ Get the Pirate: Red Bandana Avatar Parts! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Extra Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For one hour each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear!

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins!

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 4 Cross Boards that are all unlocked from the start. Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Jewels, and more!

img
Board Completion Bonus
Pirate: Red Bandana (Male) Chat Phrase: See ya!
Pirate: Red Bandana (Female) Chat Phrase: C'mon,guys!

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Head A Pirate: Red Bandana (Male) Rare Enemy Perk +4
Pirate: Red Bandana (Female)

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

A Whale of a Raid Event!

★ Monthly Raid Event for July!

■Event Period: 
July 17, 2017 12:00 a.m. to July 23, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
July 17, 2017 7:00 to July 24, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
Defeat the Blue Trident Tail Raid Boss with your friends to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get the Arabian Prince and Arabian Rose avatar parts from the Raid Board!

Work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards!

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

9:00 to 10:00

15:00 to 16:00

21:00 to 22:00

3:00 to 4:00

・Spawn rate of raid bosses double! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles! 
・Raid bosses level faster!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

Illustrated Vivi VIP Quests Pt.2!
img

■ Campaign Period: 

July 17, 2017 12:00 a.m. to July 23, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
July 17, 2017 7:00 to July 24, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★Exclusive VIP Medals and 1,400 Jewels! 
Illustrated Vivi VIP Quests have returned for yet another week! 
Here's another opportunity to obtain these medals if you haven't already!

During the campaign period, a set of seven Special Quests with exclusive Illustrated Vivi Medals will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)! 
NOTE: These VIP Medal Special Quests are not daily quests, so all seven will be unlocked at the time of purchase.

Complete objectives in these quests to earn a total of four of the Tier 5 Illustrated Vivi Medals, along with 1,400 Jewels!

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Vivi M Upright 5 Raises strength by 3 tiers for 3 attacks. Raises strength of all attributes by 3 tiers for 3 attacks. Restores 5 gauges. All 0

Try out the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza from the Shop to access these limited-time quests!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・Please note that if you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Gem Deal!
img
img
img

■ Campaign Period: 
Jul. 17, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 17, 2017 7:00 to Jul. 20, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Campaign Details: 
Introducing a trio of limited-time Gem Deals, each of which guarantees three Power Gems or Speed Gems or Magic Gems in each pull!

Each 5-Medal Gem Deal, available for 1500 Jewels, guarantees the following: 
・You will receive three of the Gems shown in the banner in each pull! 
・You will receive one Tier 4 or higher Medal in each pull! 
・You will receive four Medals of 5★ or higher rarity!

You can only pull from each deal once per day, so don't miss your chance to obtain up to 9 of each Gem!

July’s Solo and Party Rankings!

■ July’s Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 
Jul. 17, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 23, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 17, 2017 7:00 to Jul. 24, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

It's time once again to earn lots of Lux to score big for fabulous rewards in July's solo and party rankings!

Score big in the solo rankings to earn Magic Gems and more!

Score big in the party rankings to win the avatar parts Arabian Prince: Fez (Skill Perk +3), Arabian Rose: Headband(Skill Perk +3), and other great prizes!

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Don't forget everyone that the first VIP KHIII Sora [EX] quest is available with VIP as well!

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm only getting a single one, which will be Speed, since I have like 2 and need more for Fairy Stars. I do still have more than enough for mercying Kairi anyways.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Is it just me or do they love to use the same themes for avatar boards over and over again? I know they're not exactly the same, but they really do retread over the same themes too much.

There were some avatar boards released months ago in JP that I really wanted and I'm so sad we didn't get them.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Is it just me or do they love to use the same themes for avatar boards over and over again? I know they're not exactly the same, but they really do retread over the same themes too much.

There were some avatar boards released months ago in JP that I really wanted and I'm so sad we didn't get them.
Yeah, and it feels like it's usually Agrabah themes of all freakin' things. I was never big on that world and I'm definitely not appreciating the oversaturation of it either.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I think these Agrabah outfits were all in the original browser Chi, I recall their being like 3 or 4 different version with each getting fancier than the last. These ones were either the last or second to last? Don't quite recall.

Also yeah I dropped some jewels on the gem pulls as well. Got a decent medal too, so that's nice.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
The Gem deals are really nice. Got a Speed one today and will do so tomorrow as well, but that'll be all since I'll have 30k and want to keep that amount minimum for 0.2 Kairi. Next week I'll snag the second of the Hearts Avatar Boards so that I have a spare SCII just in case. I plan to give 0.2 Kairi a DB skill anyways, so it'd be good for PL Sora or something like that which would like to be on Fenrir.

In any case, my current setup lets me solo even the Lv99 Trident Tail. I just facetank him even if DBIII doesn't activate, which is amazing.

DR+35
Piglet 80% EA40 SP1
C&J 100% EA40 SP1
KA Beginnings EA40 DBIII
iVivi 124% EA40 AED-60 SCII
Xaldin B 100% ABIIIMax&Lux+
FM: iKairi2 150% SP+2 DBIII

+7 to nearly every positive buff in the game (only GenDef is missing) and infinite SP, meaning I tank and deal great damage consistently, letting me take out the parts in 2 turns and just set it to Auto the rest of the battle and reap the rewards. Freaking love the Auto button. Kinda wish we could get it for other battles too.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yay for more gems! I really want to get that awesome glowy +35 Fenrir so I guess I'll have to sacrifice some jewels. 1.5k is a pretty good deal.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
The Gem deals are really nice. Got a Speed one today and will do so tomorrow as well, but that'll be all since I'll have 30k and want to keep that amount minimum for 0.2 Kairi. Next week I'll snag the second of the Hearts Avatar Boards so that I have a spare SCII just in case. I plan to give 0.2 Kairi a DB skill anyways, so it'd be good for PL Sora or something like that which would like to be on Fenrir.

In any case, my current setup lets me solo even the Lv99 Trident Tail. I just facetank him even if DBIII doesn't activate, which is amazing.

DR+35
Piglet 80% EA40 SP1
C&J 100% EA40 SP1
KA Beginnings EA40 DBIII
iVivi 124% EA40 AED-60 SCII
Xaldin B 100% ABIIIMax&Lux+
FM: iKairi2 150% SP+2 DBIII

+7 to nearly every positive buff in the game (only GenDef is missing) and infinite SP, meaning I tank and deal great damage consistently, letting me take out the parts in 2 turns and just set it to Auto the rest of the battle and reap the rewards. Freaking love the Auto button. Kinda wish we could get it for other battles too.

Lol think i bit off more then i can chew geting into the top 10 this is going to be a real challenge but anyway

Xemnas you could try what i do to kill the 99 raid boss, if you have the right medal, Vexen B with Extra attack, if you can take out a limb and get it to times four totimes 7 you can just let auto kill the thing lol i dont even play i just set it down do other things then reap the rewards. its why im going to try to shoot for what i am

Wilderness

Awards
20065305_105824400083037_8590513274418626560_n.jpg

I DID IT!!

With this setup, I can take the trident Raid Boss this week out without taking damage.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah, don't like the whole Arabian thing going on. And that ugly flat pink for females. Sheesh. I'm a female, and I want some deep blues and dark colors too! No more pink!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, don't like the whole Arabian thing going on. And that ugly flat pink for females. Sheesh. I'm a female, and I want some deep blues and dark colors too! No more pink!
Yeah, they should definitely give us more options. Give outfits color palettes that we can choose from.
And please just remove Perks from outfits completely and give 'em us separately so we can actually wear what we want.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Yeah, they should definitely give us more options. Give outfits color palettes that we can choose from.
And please just remove Perks from outfits completely and give 'em us separately so we can actually wear what we want.

If only. Then we'd see people wearing what they actually want instead of seeing a bunch of people with duck beaks. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back