• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Mar 10th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A Newly Improved Epic Medal Carnival!

● A Newly Improved Epic Medal Carnival!

The wait for guaranteed Tier 4 or higher Medals is finally over! 
For the first time ever, this Epic Medal Carnival guarantees that you'll get at least one Tier 4 or Tier 5 Medal in each draw!

This deal introduces seven new Epic Medals (Tier 3 or higher Special Attack Bonus), four of which are Tier 5 Medals (Special Attack Bonus range 80%~150%). 
And best of all, these four Tier 5 Medals will come pre-strengthened to 3 dots during this deal period!

Read on for more details!

■ New Epic Medal Details

img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Key Art #4 M
Upright
5 Deals 8 hits. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 1
Xehanort & Vanitas S
Reversed
5 Deals 8 hits. Raises Speed-based strength by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers Speed-based defense of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. All 1
Illustrated Leon P
Upright
5 Deals 4 hits. Raises Power-based strength by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers Power-based defense of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. All 1
HD Roxas P
Reversed
5 Deals 8 extremely powerful hits. Lowers Power-based defense of all targets by 2 tiers for 1 turn. All 2
KH II Black Coat Riku B P
Upright
3 Deals 4 extremely powerful hits that ignore target's attributes. Single 3
Neoshadow S
Reversed
3 Deals 4 hits. Inflicts more damage the more skills triggered in that stage. Single 1
Mysterious Figure M
Reversed
3 Deals 3 moderately powerful hits. All 1

img
■ Epic Medal Carnival Details

■Campaign Period: 
Mar. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Mar. 10, 2017 8:00 to Apr. 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Epic Medal Carnival guarantees the following: 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal! 
 (Please check the bottom of this notice for a full list of all Tier 4 and higher Medals that are currently available.) 
・You will receive at least one of the new Medals listed above! 
・During this deal period, the following Medals will come with their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 Key Art #4 
 Xehanort & Vanitas 
 Illustrated Leon 
 - HD Roxas 
These four Medals will also come pre-strengthened to 3 dots from the Daily Deal and Small Deal during this deal period!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

You also have a chance of getting one of the new Medals Boosted, which has 1,000 more base Strength than the normal version of the Medal! 
・The boosted base Strength stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

See below for a list of all Tier 4 and higher Medals currently available. 
You are guaranteed at least one of the following Medals if you pull from the current Epic Medal Carnival Deal: 

Tier 5 
・HD Ursula 
・Illustrated Riku B 
・Illustrated Sora B 
・Key Art #2 
・Key Art #3 
・Key Art #4 
・Illustrated Leon 
・HD Roxas 
・Xehanort & Vanitas 

Tier 4 
・Boss Marluxia 
・Casual Roxas 
・HD Axel 
・HD Riku 
・HD Sora 
・Illustrated Ansem 
・Illustrated Aqua 
・Illustrated Cloud 
・Illustrated Kairi 
・Illustrated King Mickey 
・Illustrated Riku 
・Illustrated Sephiroth 
・Illustrated Sora 
・Illustrated Terra 
・Illustrated Ventus 
・Illustrated Xion 
・Illustrated Xemnas 
・Illustrated Sora & Pals 
・Pooh & Piglet 
・Sephiroth 
・Sora & Donald & Goofy 
・SP Axel 
・SP Roxas 
・SP Xion

Sp. Atk Bonus Campaign Returns! 

●Special Attack Bonus Campaign 
After a lengthy hiatus, the Special Attack Bonus Campaign has returned! 

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 26, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 10, 2017 8:00 to Mar. 27, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During this 2-week campaign period, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of 60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

See below for more details! 

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

The following campaigns are also being held during this period!

● Increased Experience Points Campaign 
Earn double experience points from Medal fusions on the Level Up screen!

● Decreased Munny Costs Campaign 
The amount of Munny required for Medal fusions on the Level Up screen is halved!

Return of the Complete 0 AP Campaign!

●Complete 0 AP Campaign 

We are happy to announce the return of the Complete 0 AP Campaign!

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 16, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 10, 2017 8:00 to Mar. 17, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

For a limited time, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to progress through the main story, challenge proud quests, or take advantage of VIP Quests to their fullest!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: Mar 10th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

The deal sounds pretty great imo.

I'm also so thankful for the guilt increase campaign being back. I've been holding onto a bunch of medals in preparation for its return and my inventory is basically always full so this is great.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I've been saving for the longest goddamn time, because I decided to literally not spend any jewels on anything except pulls, but I refused to pull unless it's for a medal I really really want. However, to narrow it down, I went and looked at every medal in the game thus far (including JP medals) and chose a handful of medals that I wanted more than all of the others, and then decided to save all of my jewels specifically for just getting those particular medals.

Xehanort & Vanitas as well as HD Roxas were two of those medals that I chose, and I had over 40k jewels saved up. I just pulled something like 13-14 times in a row and used it all, and of the newer Tier 5's, I got Key Art #3 as well as Xehanort & Vanitas. But holy shit, the amount of other good things I got with every pull is insane. So many of the medals that I passed up in order to keep saving, I got most of them during my pulls. For example, I got Illustrated Sora B, Illustrated Riku B, Illustrated Ansem, Illustrated King Mickey, HD Riku, HD Axel, and so on.

Wow. I'm stoked to get Xehanort & Vanitas as well as the insane amount of other good stuff I got. Still crossing my fingers that I can get HD Roxas before this is over at the end of the month, but this is a great guys. If you don't have many high tier medals, you'll get them for the first time. If you already do, then you can potentially guilt them. I've already drawn 4 Illustrated Sora B's from this.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I only had 3.3k so I could only pull once (I'll try to do it again if I can/have time) but I don't mind this

tumblr_omljen4zE21r877bvo1_540.jpg

Trist

Awards

I'm really confused now, should I pull with my 15K here or should I wait for the anniversary?
What could possibly top this deal?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I'm really confused now, should I pull with my 15K here or should I wait for the anniversary?

It depends what you want. If you just want a bunch of really good medals, but nothing in particular, go for it. But this deal has no "guaranteed" medals. You're guaranteed at least one really good medal, but it could be anything. So, if you're holding out for something specific, maybe wait. If not and you just want some good stuff, splooge them jewels.

DualWielding

Even though you are guaranteed one tier 4 or 5 there´s downsides to this deal, it's not guaranteed all epics so you can end up getting tiers 1 or 2 for the other medeals and it's not guaranteed that you will get a medal with 3 dots... most recent deals were guaranteeing all epics plus 2 medals with 3 dots... I'll wait since maybe in the future they'll have a deal that guarantees 1 premium plus 9 epics or 1 premium and at least one medal with 3 dots guaranteed.... remember most tier 4 and 5 are not that useful unless guilted.. only Illustrated Kairi and the ones with boosting effects like Illustrated Terra are really worth it without guilt... so you may end up with 5 medals that are not that useful unguilted

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Ehhhhh. I don't have most of these medals to start with, there're no guarantees, and even the best unguilted premiums are pretty lame compared to fully-guilted Meowjesty or Classic Donald... the slight chance of Ill. Kairi might make it worth one or two draws though, I suppose.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Decided to pull because I just really wanted illustrated medals. Wasn't disappointed, got Sora B, Ventus and HD Roxas with 3 dots. All of them either give buffs or debuffs, so even without guilt they're still a great addition to my keyblades. Yay!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Well, the deal is on for a whopping three weeks, so we have a lot of time to think on it. I'll probably pull once in that time, unless something happens. I have over 15K, now, and would still be over that with one pull.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

The guilt event shone it's glory on me. Xigbar B got 100% first roll. Ugh. My speed deck is so underpowered, I almost cried. That and my storage has been seriously busted holding out for an event like this. Thank heavens.

& the 0 AP / new VIP quest is lit for the gods.

Still not pullin' right nao tho~

Trist

Awards

In the Cross notice the PS4 logo shows at the bottom of the webpage, does this confirm that Cross is bring ported to PS4 as well?

Also I pulled once for the memes and got iKairi and 9 trash medals, I'm content in the end.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

3000 free jewels this morning!

Darn, now I'm sitting at 22,000. It's feeling so close yet so far to be enough for a 10 pull, which I feel like Illustrated KH2 Kairi will be.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

In the Cross notice the PS4 logo shows at the bottom of the webpage, does this confirm that Cross is bring ported to PS4 as well?

Also I pulled once for the memes and got iKairi and 9 trash medals, I'm content in the end.
No. Square Enix uses the same website footers and doing that has caused many a shitstorm e.g. Tomb Raider's 20th Anniversary logo on the 2.8 website, lack of Xbox One logo on the KH3 website.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Used the free 3k on a Draw and actually pulled Illustrated Kairi. Hot damn I never thought I'd get her. My only issue is that the only advantage she has over Sebastian is the healing and cheaper base cost. She's single target instead of AoE and doesn't have any Dots, so she won't fully replace Sebatian any time soon. I gave her a spare DBII since I'm saving Second Chance for KHII Ill Kairi and might use SP Cost 1 for Xaldin B if he's worth it.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Used the free 3k on a Draw and actually pulled Illustrated Kairi. Hot damn I never thought I'd get her. My only issue is that the only advantage she has over Sebastian is the healing and cheaper base cost. She's single target instead of AoE and doesn't have any Dots, so she won't fully replace Sebatian any time soon. I gave her a spare DBII since I'm saving Second Chance for KHII Ill Kairi and might use SP Cost 1 for Xaldin B if he's worth it.

Well, personally I think that makes Kairi a way better choice. Even though you may have 1SP cost on Sebastian, you still have to have six SP to even be able to activate him. Plus, Kairi's heal would come in handy a lot, I'd imagine.

I've never used Sebastian with 1SP gauge. Maybe I should try it sometime. Ever since I got Ariel and Flounder, Sebastian has just been there taking up four or five slots. lol

BTW, where are you getting this idea that Xaldin B is going to need SP Cost 1? We don't know anything about him yet except for what the medal looks like.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Well, personally I think that makes Kairi a way better choice. Even though you may have 1SP cost on Sebastian, you still have to have six SP to even be able to activate him. Plus, Kairi's heal would come in handy a lot, I'd imagine.

I've never used Sebastian with 1SP gauge. Maybe I should try it sometime. Ever since I got Ariel and Flounder, Sebastian has just been there taking up four or five slots. lol

BTW, where are you getting this idea that Xaldin B is going to need SP Cost 1? We don't know anything about him yet except for what the medal looks like.

Word from around the forums and such. Recently the JP version has been getting a lot of higher cost Medals and since we get the Org XIII events at the same time the medals are largely copy-pasted so while not 100% chance there's decent odds Xaldin B will be high cost. In my case it's "Better to have and not need than need and not have," so I'm waiting until we get the final stats on him.

As for Sebastian, he's pretty much the crux of my TT+30 set right now. With 1 SP Cost on him I use him, then Ill King Mickey, then my Guilted WOFF Squall and since the latter 2 have AB+APP skills I can possibly recover SP, and even if I don't Guilted Minnie & Daisy recoups the 4 SP used, so only Xaldin A and the Friend Medal lower my SP overall, so I have theoretically infinite SP if all goes well. Sebastian being AoE helps offensively on TT too, since it lets him deal a nice chunk of damage to everything on screen. I could just swap them out on a case by case basis, but atm Sebastian w/ 1SP Cost helps more offensively, and with most objectives being "Kill all in 1 turn", it's a big deal. I'll make a final call on who gets the other 1SP Skill after Xaldin B comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back