• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feb 9th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Story Update! (Feb. 9)
★New Story Quests Added!
We have added 15 new story quests to the game!

Who awaits you in this forbidden place...!?

You can also obtain an Orichalcum by completing the new story quests to strengthen your Keyblade! 
Our story will continue, so stay tuned for more updates!

※Note: Some devices may perform slowly while participating in the quests 542-554. 

Proud Quest Update! (Feb. 9)
★New Proud Quests Added!

New Lv 280 Proud Quests have been added! 
Defeat all enemies within 1 turn to earn Gems used to upgrade your Keyblades! 
Test your skills in the new and challenging Proud Quests from the Events page! 

Valentine's Deal, Part 2!

"You think I'll stop fighting the darkness just to prove I'm not afraid of it. Nice try. But I'm gonna keep fighting." - Riku 

● Valentine's Deal Part 2!

We have one more deal to celebrate Valentine's Day, as well as another chance at getting the new KH CoM Sora & RikuMedal! 
This week we are introducing 1 more Epic Medal from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories!

Read on for more details!

■ New Epic Medal Details
img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Illustrated Riku B P
Upright
Deals 11 immensely powerful hits. Raises Power-based strength by 2 tiers for 2 turns.
All 3

img
■ Valentine's Deal Part 2!

■Campaign Period: 
Feb. 9, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 17, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Feb. 9, 2017 8:00 to Feb. 18, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Valentine's Deal guarantees the following: 
・All 10 Medals will be Epic Medals (Tier 3 or better Special Attack Bonus)! 
・You will get TWO 6★ Medals that already have their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots, one of which could be Illustrated Riku B if you're lucky!

And to top it off, if you don't get Illustrated Riku B after 4 draws in this deal, you will be guaranteed to receive an Illustrated Riku B on your 5th draw!

Also, players who manage to unlock the Special Attack Bonus on Illustrated Riku B before Feb. 20, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC) will receive the super powerful KH CoM Sora & Riku Medal with 3 of its Special Attack dots already filled in! 

img

Rarity Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
BONUS KH CoM Sora & Riku S
Upright
Deals 10 hits. Inflicts more damage the bigger your party.
All 1

* You will only get a single KH CoM Sora & Riku for the first Illustrated Riku B that you unlock the Special Attack Bonus for. 
* You can earn an additional KH CoM Sora & Riku with 3 dots by unlocking the Special Attack Bonus for Illustrated Sora B before the deadline. Get both and unlock KH CoM Sora & Riku's Special Attack Bonus! 
* The exclusive KH CoM Sora & Riku Medals will be sent from Feb. 21, 2017.

Extra Purchased Jewels and Skip Tickets!
img

■ Campaign Period: 
Feb. 9, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 14, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 9, 2017 8:00 to Feb. 15, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★Get Extra Bonus Jewels and Skip Tickets with Your Purchase!

Introducing the Bonus Jewels Campaign! If you purchase Jewels during the period listed above, you’ll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Campaign Total
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 110 Jewels
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 550 Jewels
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 1,750 Jewels
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 2,500 Jewels
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 7,000 Jewels
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 16,000 Jewels

* Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
* Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amount will be added to your account upon purchase. 

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Feb 9th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Good luck everyone tackling the level 280 proud quests!

Muke

whatever
Awards

Defeat all enemies within 1 turn to earn Gems used to upgrade your Keyblades!
I lack a Speed Gem for +LV28 so that's nice <3

Yay for story

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Finally some new story stuff, sounds good.

I dunno, but somehow on that medal both Riku and Sora remind me of some poker players who are in the process of bluffing with their current hand judging by their expressions.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'M SO HAPPY

Muke

whatever
Awards

Did she say that in X as well or did they change it for Ux? REALLY NICE!

edit. Why did they skip Quests 544 and 547?

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards

Do you have your filter turned on?

C4N5NvEVYAEBDAq.jpg
Oh, yeah, haha, stupid me.

That Ira/Ava fight was kinda tough, but still doable. I love Player's speech <3

Awards

Has anyone managed to find all the enemies on quest 552 or get 1000 lux on quest 554? Max lux I've managed to get is 858 and after 3 tries I'm still missing a few enemies to complete the first challenge.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Has anyone managed to find all the enemies on quest 552 or get 1000 lux on quest 554? Max lux I've managed to get is 858 and after 3 tries I'm still missing a few enemies to complete the first challenge.

Yeah, chu really have to go through all the floors to find all the Darklings and beat them, ish a pain. Chu can only get a 1000 lux by using a lux plus skill.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'M SO HAPPY

Why does that make chu happy? :eek: The new proud quests were a piece of cake to me. XD

Anyone else kinda sad that the player's speech pretty much signified they were their own individual rather then us? Meh, I was prepared of course, made my own kh character... but still ish kinda disappointing not being official... oh well, I'm sure I'll get over it like I always do.

And why did it have to be updated on the ninth? Sheesh...

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Finally some new story stuff, sounds good.

I dunno, but somehow on that medal both Riku and Sora remind me of some poker players who are in the process of bluffing with their current hand judging by their expressions.

I'm on the train and I can't fucking stop laughing cause its so accurate.

appleboy82791

Awards

I might be alone on this but, does anyone else think that some of these new story quests are very poorly designed? There's 3 or 4 of them that are impossible to get all 3 objectives at one time.

- Quest 549 wants you to beat all enemies in 1 turn but also complete the quest in 6 turns total. It's impossible to do both of these things because there's 7 groups of enemies.
- Quest 552 wants you to complete within 2 battles but also defeat all enemies in 1 turn but there's far more than 2 groups of enemies. I understand that this quest is meant to be more of a puzzle which I actually really like. It forces you to find alternate routes to the target. But why not just make the other objective to defeat the TARGET ENEMY in 1 turn?
- Then Quest 553 wants you to defeat all enemies in 1 turn but also trigger defense boost II which is impossible because none of the enemies do a preemptive strike before your first turn.

Does anyone else find this annoying?

Muke

whatever
Awards

I might be alone on this but, does anyone else think that some of these new story quests are very poorly designed? There's 3 or 4 of them that are impossible to get all 3 objectives at one time.

- Quest 549 wants you to beat all enemies in 1 turn but also complete the quest in 6 turns total. It's impossible to do both of these things because there's 7 groups of enemies.
- Quest 552 wants you to complete within 2 battles but also defeat all enemies in 1 turn but there's far more than 2 groups of enemies. I understand that this quest is meant to be more of a puzzle which I actually really like. It forces you to find alternate routes to the target. But why not just make the other objective to defeat the TARGET ENEMY in 1 turn?
- Then Quest 553 wants you to defeat all enemies in 1 turn but also trigger defense boost II which is impossible because none of the enemies do a preemptive strike before your first turn.

This is something that always annoys me.

But yeah, I agree. You can't do everything on your first run, which is kinda ehhh..

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Because NA-UX sucks. In the japanese version, you usually only have to defeat the target enemy within one turn, not all enemies. Yes, it sucks. It sucks for all the quests, but for those especially.
The defense boost thing is shit though, I wonder if thats bad in JP as well.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Seriously, I will never understand why they (SENA, na-ux) artificially raise the difficulty with the "all enemies in one turn" objectives.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

New story quests, nice. Too bad I couldn't get that illustrated Sora keyart whatever it is prettiest medal ever, and now I'm all out of jewels and have to start saving again :( Still haven't gotten a single illustrated medal from a pull. Maybe someday I'll get lucky. Or not.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

They've done quests that require you to play them more than once to get all of the objectives many times before.

The worst one to me is that one that requires you to complete it in two battles. I ran into several mobs just following the target enemy signal. I'm not sure how that is supposed to be done.

Also the 555 boss seems impossible to me at the moment. Suppose I'll have to throw in Belle and Minnie somewhere. Not sure how I can do that with my setup as it is. =/

Kind of funny that I didn't have a lot of trouble with the level 280 Proud Quests. The magic one gave me some trouble, but that's because my power setup is the only good one I have. =(

Muke

whatever
Awards

Also the 555 boss seems impossible to me at the moment. Suppose I'll have to throw in Belle and Minnie somewhere. Not sure how I can do that with my setup as it is. =/
What's your current setup like? It was fairly doable for me, I managed to do it after my 3rd run.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Honestly, I'm just used to it, lol. I'm used to a lot of things.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I can relate
I too am getting my butt kicked LOL managed to get 18hp bars down and then I got annihilated :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back