• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2012 Presidential Debates: Thoughts, Opinions, and Discussion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would/are you voting for

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
This debate is going much, much better than the last. Both of them are on the offensive. Obama is actually screaming "Liar" this time instead of letting Romney getting away with it.

This. hahaha, and Romney is so rude.

I loved that one lady, that asked Romney, "How do you differ yourself from Bush?"
He couldn't even give a straight answer.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Wow Obama just brought the heat tonight, his closing statement was great. Finally brought up the "47%" quote on Romney

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I loved that one lady, that asked Romney, "How do you differ yourself from Bush?"
He couldn't even give a straight answer.

Yep. That's because his 5 point plan is essentially the same as Bush's.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
person: how will you help women in the workforce?
romney: fix the economy!!!

ok romney good job man

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
person: how will you help women in the workforce?
romney: fix the economy!!!

ok romney good job man

Even better was when part of his response was that women should have more flexible work schedules so they can spend more time at home with their kids, dodging the point entirely.

sdr08

Since I live in a republican state, which I hear nothing good for Obama, I want any supporters of Obama to clear something up, by the way I'am independent, but where do republicans get the notion that he is going to let the extremist muslims walk over us (no offense to good muslims)

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Since I live in a republican state, which I hear nothing good for Obama, I want any supporters of Obama to clear something up, by the way I'am independent, but where do republicans get the notion that he is going to let the extremist muslims walk over us (no offense to good muslims)

Well, I think the constant drone attacks in Muslim majority countries with its countless innocent citizen deaths and PTSD-inducing environment just might create more extremists, but you never know...

For one, his middle name is "Hussein", his father was a Muslim and some of his siblings follow Islam, so their "reasoning" is rooted in there, for one thing.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Even better was when part of his response was that women should have more flexible work schedules so they can spend more time at home with their kids, dodging the point entirely.
So sexist of him, putting us on the stereotypical wheel. women should be able to work as how much they want.
Not everybody is married and a mother of two.

And even if they were, wouldn't they have much more of a necessity to work?
(Then again, it's all based on a personal preference)
But still, I just disagree with everything he said last night.

Awards
As a dude who was raised by a single mother, I'd like to apologize for all the mass shootings I've caused. Sorry.

sdr08

Well, I think the constant drone attacks in Muslim majority countries with its countless innocent citizen deaths and PTSD-inducing environment just might create more extremists, but you never know...

For one, his middle name is "Hussein", his father was a Muslim and some of his siblings follow Islam, so their "reasoning" is rooted in there, for one thing.
Is that true tho? Obama seems like a good guy, but some people are scaring me into Romney, so I don't know

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Is that true tho? Obama seems like a good guy, but some people are scaring me into Romney, so I don't know

Well the part about is middle name is definitely right. Have to double check the other stuff though...
Honestly speaking i dont believe either candidate are bad though Romney's personality appears to be very flawed. Having Obama for another for another 4 years wont cause an Apocalypse. And having Romney elected wont cause gas prices to drop to $1.80 a gallon or the debt to magically balance out.

Also the China Bashing is just annoying now...

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Well the part about is middle name is definitely right. Have to double check the other stuff though...
Honestly speaking i dont believe either candidate are bad though Romney's personality appears to be very flawed. Having Obama for another for another 4 years wont cause an Apocalypse. And having Romney elected wont cause gas prices to drop to $1.80 a gallon or the debt to magically balance out.

Also the China Bashing is just annoying now...
This.

Please, please Governor Romney;
How are you going to fix our unemployment problem here in the US?
23166105.jpg

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I like how Barry waited until right at the end to mention the 47% of America that consists of lazy moochers according to Mittens. He didn't leave him with enough time to pull a counter-argument out of his ass.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
US Presidential Election 2012 Discussion

Seeing as it is the middle of October, with three debates that have happened nationally and one left to go, I figured that the United States President was an important enough topic to be given its own general thread to last until election day rolls around on November 6th.

So, what did everyone think of the three other debates that have happened? Who are you voting for / why?

Please do your best to keep this thread as civil as possible, and as different from the GameFAQs politics message board as earthly possible. KHInsider isn't a mean-spirited forum at all, so I doubt dissenting opinions will cause a big problem. I included "would" in the poll question in order to cover the many either underage / non US Citizens on this forum who will be ineligible to vote in November.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back