• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 or more surprising worlds in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

How about the composition of the worlds? Where do you begin, and does it become an adventure where you go into Disney Worlds?
YK: I think that it will be better to keep a normal feeling of Disney Worlds, but also have new worlds as well. Of course there will also be two or more new worlds where you are surprised.

In my opinion, we haven´t seen these worlds yet on scans, cuz I wasn´t surprised at all, when there was cinderella´s, snow white´s and sleeping beauty´s worlds.

What worlds could they be? Something like this would surprise me and I would wet my pants for sure:

the_black_cauldron.jpg

Fantasia2000_Poster.jpg

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Aren't there already a fair few world threads? ^^' I won't complain though. I must admit, the Black Cauldron looks suitable. I just saw it going cheap on DVD in town, I might pick it up tomorrow. What I'd really like to see is a Sword in the Stone world, featuring Merlin's origin, and a rather curious dragon. Another classic would probably have to be Robin Hood, and if it's insisted upon that we get another Winnie-the-Pooh-esque world, we should get something different like Bambi or Dumbo [I know most will be against this, but they were summons in KH1 and still exist as more laid back ideas after all]. Then referring to your title of surprises, I'll allow ONE Pixar film - Toy Story. That in my eyes is a definitive classic, and I think could work out. Any more and I probably would object.. perhaps A Bug's Life, but that'd be pushing it ^^'.

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Fantasia is a must-have. I know we got Churnabog in the original KH, but I think there ought to be a few more references, just thrown in. A world would be very spontaneous, due to all the components which are Fantasia, but I think in separate chunks scattered around, it could work. Definitely a lot of potential there!

-- Andy

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Aren't there already a fair few world threads? ^^' I won't complain though. I must admit, the Black Cauldron looks suitable. I just saw it going cheap on DVD in town, I might pick it up tomorrow. What I'd really like to see is a Sword in the Stone world, featuring Merlin's origin, and a rather curious dragon. Another classic would probably have to be Robin Hood, and if it's insisted upon that we get another Winnie-the-Pooh-esque world, we should get something different like Bambi or Dumbo [I know most will be against this, but they were summons in KH1 and still exist as more laid back ideas after all]. Then referring to your title of surprises, I'll allow ONE Pixar film - Toy Story. That in my eyes is a definitive classic, and I think could work out. Any more and I probably would object.. perhaps A Bug's Life, but that'd be pushing it ^^'.

-- Andy

Your right Bambis and and Dumbos worlds exsisted back then so it would be a good idea

Spindash

Fantasia seems kind of like a final Disney Stage. It would seem like one unlike any other. It would of course have the walking broomsticks and Yen Sid....possibly his "origin." And possibly how MIckey became king.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
Black cauldron would actually be a pretty good idea-fantasia would be too (even though ive never seen either one XP) and, for the love of god, i hope there arent any pixar movies in the future games. maybe the incredibles, but nothing else. And, i really hope they can squeze some miyazaki films in there;like spirited away or laputa or something.(but, then again, disney f***ed them up, so this might be wishful thinking:closedeyes:

D

Dexter

Black Cauldron defintley. Nomura said BBS is gonna be a dark game so whats better than a dark world? Now I really don't know wether or not Fantasia could work. I mean isn't it a singing movie? To me that could be another Anlantica. Now the 2nd suprise world could be Sword in the Stone. Just because we have the Fairy God Mothers world (cinderella), now I think it's appropiate to have Merlins world! But Thraxe I agree with what you said the worlds that have been shown are defintley NOT the suprise world because we already know what they are..lol...//

Nintandy

Bronze Member
kingudamu, it is a shame, but Spirited Away wouldn't even stand a chance now :(. I loved the film, and it would be ideal, but all chances seem to have been nullified.

I agree though, it's good to get origins. Yen Sid was fantastic in KH2, even if he just disappeared for no apparent reason, along with the three good fairies. Maleficent got them? We don't even know what happened to her!

-- Andy

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
lol, I would have loved to see Spirited Away...but I know that isn't going to happen.

I would love to see Fantasia, they would just have to cut out the singing, I had enough of that back in Atlantica...and I haven't seen the Black Cauldron....or have I....can't remember, not too good with names...but I would love to see The Sword and The Stone too!
Have Merlin as your ally!! Do wicked combo limit things with Fairy Godmother and Cinderella...! But would it really be a surprise to have something in which Merlin, a character in KH 1 & 2, appears in as a world?

kingudamu

Website
kingudamu, it is a shame, but Spirited Away wouldn't even stand a chance now :(. I loved the film, and it would be ideal, but all chances seem to have been nullified.

-- Andy

:cry: how true.... so much for hopeful thinking......

o well- there's always fanfiction ^^

so-uh- what about pocohantas-it wouldbe pretty cool to see this wod (esspecially snce i oly liveabout2 hours way from her birthplace.^^)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I really want Fantasia, I mean, isn't mickey supposed to have a big role in BBS? Perfect time to introduce that movie!

(I also have been dying for Robin Hood).

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Vexond, it wasn't made by Disney, but they basically published it, and had their logo emblazened on the case. Other than that, there aren't really any connections.

-- Andy

kingudamu

Website
Spirited Away is a Disney movie? I never saw it. I wanted to though.

technicle....no. but disney bought it from miyaaki, promiseing that the wouldnt change anything a give them full credit, but-of course- disney screwed them over...shame really, cuz the chances of miyazakis (both hayoa and his son) latest movies coming out to america is slim to none....

*looks around* opps, sorry for getting of topic XP

Shinn

In a house somewhere on the planet Earth.
I'm all for some Black Cauldron. Fantasia ..... not so much because the movie is a cluster**** of different scenes and its basically an animated symphony movie. I would be just content to have different Fantasia related appearences.

THB

Technically. When it comes to the rights of Hayao Miyazaki's films. Sony has the rights for them. Disney just published Miyazaki's films in the US. But Sony has the rights to licenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back