• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► 16 and looking for a pre-summer job...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
I have been thinking about getting a part-time job this month and during summer trying out full time. I was wondering if anyone had any insight for jobs I may want to check out? I rather not do fast food >>

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You really shouldn't have a preference to jobs at a young age. My friend applied at 20 places and only one called him back. Luckily for him, it was the one he wanted most, but you might not be as lucky.

Just go place to place applying at what you can. Sometimes people don't even have signs up for hiring because they don't think it's necessary or something...but you can still try.
One time I saw a Wendys with only one or two people working in there and when my friend asked for an application they looked like they've finally been saved.

Just ask around.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Err......wow. Um, okay let's see...

Um, food job? Well try popular fast food chain....like what McDonalds or maybe if you want to relate it to food try Ice Cream shops and

stuff like that!

Apply to whatever is there to help! But are you sure you really want just FOOD? XD

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Err......wow. Um, okay let's see...

Um, food job? Well try popular fast food chain....like what McDonalds or maybe if you want to relate it to food try Ice Cream shops and

stuff like that!

Apply to whatever is there to help! But are you sure you really want just FOOD? XD

Eh... I put i rather not have a fast food job >>

~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, ppls thoughts have given me laughs, but some of it was actually something i can use.

Ninja Usagi, lol Hopefully i can find a place where i can get the same reaction =P

baka ushi and Morningstar, general ideas are always good, but meh I don't know about doing the supermarket thing... and I had never thought about asking around the neighborhood for jobs... Good stuff either way though.

Thanks, keep going, I have yet to look for jobs yet... so more tips would be appreciated!

redemption said:
Sell your body or drugs. It's easy money.

Tried it, I hate dealing with those addicts though XD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Have you heard of any summer jobs opening at your school? Maybe custodial jobs (I'm planning on doing that this summer). You check out some movie theaters or something.*shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back