• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

#14s' Demise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Lord-Kai

What do you think happened, to the organizations 14th member, do you think that he/she died, or do you think that he/she, will make another appearance in the series?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Xenmas banned her to the world of Light, and she dies of..Not having enough Darkness! XD. Thats would be strange.

Eternal Lord-Kai

Yes, but still, it is a little bit of a possibility, that could have happened, I mean it is a fantasy game, so anything could happen.

Awards
personally, I think whoever member 14 is, they were killed possibly by internal conflict during 358/2 days. Then again, if you were only going to kill of member 14, why introduce them? more likely, is the idea that member 14 did something that absolutely infuriated Xemnas, and Xemnas banished them. 14 stayed out of things in KH2, smartly as Sora was on an organization killing spree, and will show his face in KH3.

fallen soul

The 14th member will be a girl. And it would be stupid to introduce them to just kill them off.

She would have to appear in 358/2 days as she appeared after Roxas but was removed from the org. before Roxas fought Riku and was beaten (The second fight) So we shall have some possible viewage of them.

Also for her appearence in KH3 (if it does come into existance) Will she be a help or a hindrence for Sora? only time will tell, but I beleive that she may be more powerful than other org. members, and was a threat. And with Xehanort restored to full (This will happen, not confirmed but it is way too likely to be dismissed with the ying-yang thing the game has going on), who knows what will happen? Its all up in the air, but whatever happens, I will find out.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
She probably died or was banished cuz they'd still be called Org. XIV instead of XIII. I'm thinking she was banished.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Maybe Xemnas, knowing the situation of Org. XIII was in, hid her away in order to come back and get revenage on Sora, or help "revive" Xemnas/Xehanort in full. I hope she's like super powerful and can kill anyone without even using her weapon, she would be an unstoppable boss :)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
She's not dead, I can garuantee you that, she's gonna show up in KH3 to avenge the Orginization or something, it would make things more interesting.

plus, considering she's the last one left, maybe she kind of gathered the last of the Org's energy and absorbed, so she's like super powerul? I just want to see one more Org battle in Hi-Def 1080p damnit!

And the Org probably never went XIV cos she was only in there a short time, or they called themselves that to avoid sora realising that he's killed 13, but it's called org xiv, so there must be 14 members in it,
the org is probably xiii and not xiv, cos she was only there a short time, she left or was banished and they renamed back to xiii, or they called themselves xiv to trick sora

KHfan16

Awards
maybe she died or get killed in 358/2 days or maybe she left and find his true self just like roxas. i think

khloser4life

The 14th member will be a girl. And it would be stupid to introduce them to just kill them off.

She would have to appear in 358/2 days as she appeared after Roxas but was removed from the org. before Roxas fought Riku and was beaten (The second fight) So we shall have some possible viewage of them.

Also for her appearence in KH3 (if it does come into existance) Will she be a help or a hindrence for Sora? only time will tell, but I beleive that she may be more powerful than other org. members, and was a threat. And with Xehanort restored to full (This will happen, not confirmed but it is way too likely to be dismissed with the ying-yang thing the game has going on), who knows what will happen? Its all up in the air, but whatever happens, I will find out.

This makes sense. i totally agree withj thjis and i think that this will happen because it is unlikely they will introduce new character to just kill her off.

There have been theories saying that Naimne is the 14th member, I personally don't agree with it, but we'll have to wait and see.

Namine isn't the 14th member, nomura confirmed it.

She's not dead, I can garuantee you that, she's gonna show up in KH3 to avenge the Orginization or something, it would make things more interesting.

plus, considering she's the last one left, maybe she kind of gathered the last of the Org's energy and absorbed, so she's like super powerul? I just want to see one more Org battle in Hi-Def 1080p damnit!

And the Org probably never went XIV cos she was only in there a short time, or they called themselves that to avoid sora realising that he's killed 13, but it's called org xiv, so there must be 14 members in it,
the org is probably xiii and not xiv, cos she was only there a short time, she left or was banished and they renamed back to xiii, or they called themselves xiv to trick sora

I think that they werent called organization XIV in kh2 was because nomura didnt know he was going to make a 14th member.

Awards
well regardless of whether Nomura "Knew" about the 14th member he called it Organization XIII so, he has to come up with a reason this 14th arrives and leaves, If she isn't going to be important, than it is stupid to put her in. Meaning she has to have great relevance to include her, and dismiss her somehow.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
How come you guys always keep thinking she was killed or she died?? The death of a character was never a essential thing in the story of KH. It just doesn't sound like something Nomura would do. They never let any important character or protagonist die in KH.

Charlie K

Back in Business
How come you guys always keep thinking she was killed or she died?? The death of a character was never a essential thing in the story of KH. It just doesn't sound like something Nomura would do. They never let any important character or protagonist die in KH.

What about the Org. they all died in the end...I hope...XD

XxWhiteLightxX

I think she gets killed off. It's a possibilty that it could be Aqua, because her position in the game hasn't been mentioned so far, and there have been nonnew scans with her in them. What about that suit of armor in the basement? (You know, in Radiant Garden, underneath the Tron computer) Has anyone identified who's armor that is yet?

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
i think she may have been good and wanted to help sora and riku and so Xemnas got rid of her, or she fled and got away and is now hiding on a hidden planet or something and will appear later in the game kh3 possibilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back