• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

#14s' Demise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblader_aki

Nomura has confirmed that she's a girl AND that she's a very important character. He has confirmed that it's NOT Namine but someone important. Do we know her already? Some hint of who she is already? I know this is not likely due to the fact Kairi is a Princess of Light, but....maybe the 14th member is Kairi's heartless? Just wondering about that. Everyone has a nobody and a heartless but not Kairi cuz she's all Light. Can't remember who said that but i know i read that's why Kairi can't have a heartless. Oh well *shrugs*

Has anyone seen the video with the hooded figure going into the secret room in the heartless laboratory floor and going into the unchained room with something chained to the floor? He sits in a chair and speaks to it? Anyone? I want to know what others think about the thing chained up on the floor!?!? >_<

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Has anyone seen the video with the hooded figure going into the secret room in the heartless laboratory floor and going into the unchained room with something chained to the floor? He sits in a chair and speaks to it? Anyone? I want to know what others think about the thing chained up on the floor!?!? >_<
Yes that's Xemnas talking to Aqua's armor in the Room of Sleep.

keyblader_aki

Oh thank you thank you! So in the video you think it's really Aqua's armor? But in japanese it doesn't sound like the voice actor says "Aqua" (i watch anime so i watch japanese lol) but you could be right. I'm on dial-up -.-;; i know i know.....and youtube either freezes or takes too long for me. But you really think that the thing on the floor is Aqua? .....it would kind of help out with the other clip i've seen The musical guy...can't remember his name and a hooded org member are talking about how Xemnas keeps disappearing into the Room of Sleep (thank you for confirming it too!!!) and how the hooded guy can hear Xemnas talking to himself...or someone? That would make sense. Aqua knowing who Xemnas is...Xemnas = Xenohart's Nobody. That would kind of make sense.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Oh thank you thank you! So in the video you think it's really Aqua's armor? But in japanese it doesn't sound like the voice actor says "Aqua" (i watch anime so i watch japanese lol) but you could be right. I'm on dial-up -.-;; i know i know.....and youtube either freezes or takes too long for me. But you really think that the thing on the floor is Aqua? .....it would kind of help out with the other clip i've seen The musical guy...can't remember his name and a hooded org member are talking about how Xemnas keeps disappearing into the Room of Sleep (thank you for confirming it too!!!) and how the hooded guy can hear Xemnas talking to himself...or someone? That would make sense. Aqua knowing who Xemnas is...Xemnas = Xenohart's Nobody. That would kind of make sense.
Yeah it's her armor, and her keyblade is there, oohhh, dial up sux! I had that once, but I got Windows Vista!!!

keyblader_aki

Yeah it's her armor, and her keyblade is there, oohhh, dial up sux! I had that once, but I got Windows Vista!!!

Wait her keyblade?!? What?!? No way?! Oh man I need to watch that again! I know off subject but...can anyone help me think of a way to remember the names of the Orggie's guys? I only know Axel and Xemnas -.-;; I know some of the names but like Xigbar but wait who's that again? See?

Anyways do you guys have a guess who the musical guy is talking to in the other video i was talking about? Anyone seen that one?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Wait her keyblade?!? What?!? No way?! Oh man I need to watch that again! I know off subject but...can anyone help me think of a way to remember the names of the Orggie's guys? I only know Axel and Xemnas -.-;; I know some of the names but like Xigbar but wait who's that again? See?

Anyways do you guys have a guess who the musical guy is talking to in the other video i was talking about? Anyone seen that one?
You mean Demyx? Yeah it was just telling you something in FM+. Forgot what it was though...
Here's a list
Xemnas
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Saix
Axel
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene
Roxas

keyblader_aki

God I am not going to remember all of them. Okay wait remembering their names I think I can do. Matching names with faces....-.-;; shoot me....lol Thank you btw

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
im thinking that she is Aqua. i think that Xemnas didn't like her very much so he infused her in her battle armor, the armor she has in BBS, and then Xemnas needed her again, which is why he went to get her armor in the scene in FM+. or something like that.

Oblivionite

Either she was banished from Org.XIII for betrayal, Or she is locked up somewhere, just like Aqua's armour was in Hollow Bastion.

Last edited:

keyblader_aki

If that's her armor and keyblade in that room.....where's her body? The armor looked like "pieces" it didn't look whole. Did he do something to her? We know that the Old Man Mage didn't like any of the three of them (Venn, Terra and Aqua) so what did he do to her? Did he maybe experiment on her since he re-opened the room that Ansem the Wise locked up? The 14th member, is she Aqua, Aqua's Nobody? Hmmm...questions....god this is going to drive me crazy!!! @.@

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
im thinking that she is Aqua. i think that Xemnas didn't like her very much so he infused her in her battle armor, the armor she has in BBS, and then Xemnas needed her again, which is why he went to get her armor in the scene in FM+. or something like that.

it couldn't be, BBS happened like 10 years before KH, and Xehanort was still umm..."himself".

I just got a crazy theory about how it could of gone down :p Ok, so we know that there are three rooms of awakening/sleep/????, one has Aqua's armor and the other two we don't know if it has anything period. So we know Terra is alive since we can fight him, so he's out of the picture to be in one of the rooms, and Ven I believe his heart residden in Sora, then into Roxas when they split, which is why he looks EXACTLY like Ven. (Ven came first) So, maybe, just MAYBE, the organzation's XIV is Aqua's nobody because maybe Ven lost his heart during the BBS sercet movie. We saw that Aqua and Ven cared for each other very much, and Ven being the "true" keyblade master (i read it in a thread based on their helmets that Terra and Aqua were but guardians to Ven) so as her duty and what her heart told her to do, she went into darkness or some type of that event in order to get Ven's heart back, and so giving up hers. That would explain the armor she has, why she is not seen in the screen shots (Considering the fact that the game takes place after the movie), and who the 14th member is, obviosily her Nobody. I don't really think its her Nobody, heck for all we know could be Selphie's, but it kinda made sense and sorry for the off-topic, just wanted to be clear :)

Last edited:

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
There could alot of possible theories like maybe she got on the wrong side of the Organization and killed and or she could of just died in a different way and was the weakest one of all the Organization Member....hmm...who knows, only time will tell right?

blob

the girl probably just got clipped by xemnas or is in some kind of prison but who knows.

twilight726

can anybody please tell me were they got this kind of info because i am lost please tell me please tell me please tell me please tell me please tell me please tell me please tell me and please tell me

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
All of this makes me wonder... what is her weapon? A whip? I reckon a whip.

Kaden

Namine isn't the 14th member, nomura confirmed it.

Like Nomura's gonna just tell people everything before the game is released, he's covering it up so we don't think it's Namine.

We know of 14 nobodies.
13 were with the organisation at some stage, and we were told Namine was also in the organisation's hold during Roxas's time.
We see her during Chain of Memories without a black coat, but it is a likely possibility that that was so Sora and others didn't suspect her whilst she was meddling with their memories.

The 14th member of the organisation is a girl around Roxas's height and age.
She looks much like Namine.
One might say..."She looks alot like you".

memb14dr0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back