• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
nope i came up with this name on my own and i only spell it seikay its the name ive used ofr a long time, so no im not. yes she wasnt a part but this game takes place between CoM and KH2 so she is already being held hostage.

She was a hostage from her "birth" to he end of CoM, she was a hostage. After that, Riku took her so she could restore Sora's memories, and let Axel go. She wasn't a prisoner in KH2. She told Sora she was going to restore his memories, regardless on whether she wanted to or not.

Seikay

oh i didnt know she was released at the end of CoM.I think its Namine now as well.

Heartstring

I really doubt it's Namine. If she were the member why isn't she wearing the Org. cloak in CoM? Just asking you know...

Me I'll let you guys win me over with theories and then I'll choose

Seikay

I really doubt it's Namine. If she were the member why isn't she wearing the Org. cloak in CoM? Just asking you know...

Me I'll let you guys win me over with theories and then I'll choose

Because in CoM she is forced like a slave so she isnt actually a member but I think she mite have gone back in 358/2 days because she wanted to learn about Roxas.

Twinblades

I am 100% certain it's Aqua's Nobody...

Terra's Nobody is 99% certainly Xemnas. The hair tells us that. Terra probably took over Master Xenahorts name during the story of BBS.

Ven's Nobody is Roxas, or at least, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but Ven's heart could be Sora's and... we'll come back to that. xD

And then we have Aqua. Her armour is all that was left in the Organization room, so it's obvious she was murdered or something, meaning she lost her heart and became a Heartless? Thus a Nobody was created...

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Aqua's Nobody. xD

u just like stole my freaking idea..
just kidding
i liek your theory because when i herd about 14th member and female....i said AQUA
if she did have a heartless i wonder what she would look like
she would look awsome

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
oh i didnt know she was released at the end of CoM.I think its Namine now as well.

No, it can't be because Nomura already said that Namine wasn't part of the Organization.
~
And anyone who doesn't know anything as of yet. My apologies for not getting to you earlier, Welcome to KHI.
Go read the main paig at Khinsider.com. [Not the forums] You'll catch up in no time. Now I must run, so many newbs and so little time. If you still need to catch up, just send me a private message and I'll catch you up.
PEACE
^_^

Seikay

I cant make any theories about Aqua because I havent even seen whatever everyones talkin about someone talking to her armor.

Marluxia #11

thanks. i apreciate the positeve reinforcement.

i dont think that the last member is namine because she wouldnt purposefully help the organization because she loves sora (sort of) and her only weapons are her sketchbook and pencil.
Zexion had a freakin book for the love of all heartless....at least she has a pencil she can poke people to death with!!!

Terra_3

No, it can't be because Nomura already said that Namine wasn't part of the Organization.
~
And anyone who doesn't know anything as of yet. My apologies for not getting to you earlier, Welcome to KHI.
Go read the main paig at Khinsider.com. [Not the forums] You'll catch up in no time. Now I must run, so many newbs and so little time. If you still need to catch up, just send me a private message and I'll catch you up.
PEACE
^_^

when did he say that? cause i dont remember it

khloser4life

technically PMF is right but for agreements sake

she could destory a heart like she did to the riku replice in CoM
plus make false memories
that would be an awsome element

true, but i dont think that she would join the organization because they are against sora and she cares about sora to much. im going with the nobody of aqua as the new member or a new character that is there to overthrow the organization (i havnt decided yet)

Roxas12

My money's on Aqua(assuming she posed as a nobody and acted as a spy or whatnot) if not I'd say its her nobody. Or possibly its even Namine. Or a totally new character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back