• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
true, but i dont think that she would join the organization because they are against sora and she cares about sora to much. im going with the nobody of aqua as the new member or a new character that is there to overthrow the organization (i havnt decided yet)

Roxas
she might have joined to keep an eye on him and make sure he wasnt destoryed

[i cant beleive im still going on this topic]

Seikay

Roxas
she might have joined to keep an eye on him and make sure he wasnt destoryed

[i cant beleive im still going on this topic]

As long as they release something soon about it and its someone cool i dont really care who it is.

Terra_3

i dont think that its aqua. cause she fights Xehanort and that would not make sense if she was the new member

V

V.A.T.13

I too think it's Aqua's nobody.
Xemmy had her armor
Shes missing
14th member is female
I like her hair *sniffs computer screen*

Terra_3

so you guys think that just because the orginization has aquas armor means that she is the new member but that would not work beacause the org are nobodys so then you just assume that aqua has a nobody........if Aqua has a nobody i will tape myself eating my sock and put it on youtube

khloser4life

I too think it's Aqua's nobody.
Xemmy had her armor
Shes missing
14th member is female
I like her hair *sniffs computer screen*

Your so strange its cool.
and i too now think that aquas nobody is the new member because everything fits if you add aqua, except for the fact that she was not part of the organization when kh2 came. hmmm, i wonder how she died.

V

V.A.T.13

Terra_3 well, we know something happened to Aqua. And theres that line when Terra says "What have you done with His/her heart"

If it's true, post that video here. I want to see it. :'D

khloser4life: If it's not Aqua, thats fine too. I've said it once, and I'll say it again:
KH needs more tits.

Terra_3

Terra_3 well, we know something happened to Aqua. And theres that line when Terra says "What have you done with His/her heart"

If it's true, post that video here. I want to see it. :'D

khloser4life: If it's not Aqua, thats fine too. I've said it once, and I'll say it again:
KH needs more tits.

i dont think that xehanort did anythink to aquas heart. i think it was Zens cause right before he froze him it looked like darkness poured out of him. go watch the video again right before
xehanort frezzes him it looks like he just dumped darkness into his body

V

V.A.T.13

^ Yea I know ( I've watched the vid at LEAST 56 times )
But I'm sticking with the 14th member being Aqua's nobody. It just makes sense. :/

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
I think the 14th member is Namine, but she was supposed to be named something else. All of the Org members have their original name with an X in it. I think that when Kairi's nobody was employed, they were going to give her an official name, but she didn't want to kill like the organization members because she is half of Kairi who was a princess of heart. So they named her something else, and used her on the sidelines instead of capturing hearts.

KHfan16

Awards
well for me ill go with aquas nobody well that explains that her armor was there and may be someone stole her heart and his soul body is gone so maybe aquas nobody created. or the 14th member was killed and never be revealed maybe it happened before org 13 was officially formed in com or kh2

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
well for me ill go with aquas nobody well that explains that her armor was there and may be someone stole her heart and his soul body is gone so maybe aquas nobody created. or the 14th member was killed and never be revealed maybe it happened before org 13 was officially formed in com or kh2

I think Aqua's armor is there because I think she was an experiment of Ansem

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
My theory is quite unusual. I believe she's Kairi's Nobody. However, she's not Namine.

Consider that Kairi has lost 2 Hearts
a. Her own
b. Sora's after she gives it back to him.

Namine was formed from Sora's Heart coming from Kairi (or was it the other way around? if it was, abandon this theory) But could there have been a second Nobody formed from Kairi's Heart being lost?

The odds are slim, considering Kairi only has one body and one Soul...but then again, her body or soul could still be hanging around as a second Nobody...I'll get back to you on this...

But If I'm wrong, the only other possible candidates would be Aqua's Nobody or an entirely new Character...

I also believe She is Member number zero, and quite possibly the true reason Xemnas established the Organization and its purpose...

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Im not going to comment ur theory.

btw Have u thinked that organization xiii was made before Kingdom hearts 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back