• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 Pages on KH in new Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: 8 Pages on BbS in new Famitsu

What are those cards Ven has? They can't be Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee cards, it's not destroyed yet.
Radiant Garden Destruction Committee cards? :p

I think they're some sort of travel passes that Scrooge uses, or maybe they allow entry into Radiant Garden.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

What are those cards Ven has? They can't be Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee cards, it's not destroyed yet.
Radiant Garden Destruction Committee cards? :p

lol. Ven stole Master Eraqus' credit cards. Ven: "Terra! Aqua! I stole Master's credit cards let's stuff ourselves with sea salt ice cream until we f@cking die!"

Awards

Also, we see the Radiant Garden art in this scan, the blue rocky area is covered in water...
When does that change? Because we've seen Terra in the blue area..

khbbs.jpg

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Also, we see the Radiant Garden art in this scan, the blue rocky area is covered in water...
When does that change? Because we've seen Terra in the blue area..

khbbs.jpg

Maybe they scrapped the desert area in BBS. Personaly I don't mind too much.

Anyways, anyone know what the interview says?

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Either Ven or Scrooge is saying something about Disney Town in the Radiant Garden scan.......so I guess Scrooge is from there but somehow got to Radiant Garden.......ALSO! OH MY GOD! I STARTED SQUEALING LOOKING AT ALL THIS FREAKING AWESOME STUFF! XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

And here I thought they would just forget about the whole Scrooge McDuck traveling with Mickey during BBS-thing. Now it looks like they are addressing it. How exciting. :3

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

And here I thought they would just forget about the whole Scrooge McDuck traveling with Mickey during BBS-thing. Now it looks like they are addressing it. How exciting. :3

"Scrooge McDuck and Money (1967)

Donald's uncle. Before the Heartless appeared, he was using the Gummi Ship to travel across worlds, setting up a big business empire. Scrooge has more money than most folks can count. But for some reason, he's pretty stingy about spending it.

Nowadays Scrooge is working on an ice cream venture he hopes will make him millions.
"

Doesn't say anything about Mickey.

kingofgame981

Awards

Finally, this time has come. AWESOME!!! I'm looking forward to fly with Keyblade command! :36:

I'm wondering if we can see the next scans on December ? Or the final trailer, or nothing ?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

If I remember correctly, either Donald or Goofy mentioned that he was with the King setting up a transit system or something like that.

Goofy: He's Donald's uncle---a business typhoon! Before the Heartless showed up, he traveled the worlds on a Gummi Ship with the King. He was helpin' to set up a traffic system.

Donald: A transit system!

krexia

Translator
Awards

Translation part 1:

One small note about the Ansem Report quoted on the first page. I looked up and quoted the official English text of the relevant report, rather than giving my own translation of the Japanese. But an alternate translation could go something like, "There are reports of people who have the Keyblade who have appeared in the past and saved the world, or have brought chaos." Which obviously sounds terribly awkward, but after having seen certain other debates around here I thought it was worth pointing out two things:

1) The word 'wield' isn't used, it's literally "person having/holding a Keyblade"
2) The Japanese is more ambiguous than the English, and neither specifically talks about a single Keyblade wielder, nor a male one.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Re: 10 Pages on KH in new Famitsu (p1-2 translated)

Okay Aqua's keyblade vehicle definitely looks more like the keyblade she had in the earlier scenes and the secret ending doesn't it? At least the bow part does......

Grey

Wait...

Did Ven's Keyblade change AGAIN?

I mean, the first change was alright, and it looks fine now, but... my God, how many times do they need to change the Keyblades? I hope these are all upgrades, and not that the game makers keep changing the Keyblades....

Awards

Wait...

Did Ven's Keyblade change AGAIN?

I mean, the first change was alright, and it looks fine now, but... my God, how many times do they need to change the Keyblades? I hope these are all upgrades, and not that the game makers keep changing the Keyblades....

Well, they're keychains are very basic and seem to reflect each of them. They seem like the ones they'd start with.

Vens looks wind-related, terra's is blocky and rock-like and aqua's is watery. I doubt they're upgrades but hope they are too. Terra's new keyblade ticks me off. it's not big enough.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

"Scrooge McDuck and Money (1967)

Donald's uncle. Before the Heartless appeared, he was using the Gummi Ship to travel across worlds, setting up a big business empire. Scrooge has more money than most folks can count. But for some reason, he's pretty stingy about spending it.

Nowadays Scrooge is working on an ice cream venture he hopes will make him millions.
"

It's mentioned in dialogue somewhere, I'm fairly certain.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Well, they're keychains are very basic and seem to reflect each of them. They seem like the ones they'd start with.

Vens looks wind-related, terra's is blocky and rock-like and aqua's is watery. I doubt they're upgrades but hope they are too. Terra's new keyblade ticks me off. it's not big enough.
Plus I like how each of them has a little crystal in them that reflects their type as well, Aqua's is blue and round, Ven's is green and sharp, and Terra's is orange and sharp

It's mentioned in dialogue somewhere, I'm fairly certain.
I think Goofy mentioned it when Sora was asking who Scrooge was......

Edit:
I just realized that Aqua has a different command from Terra and Ven when they are riding their vehicles. While Terra and Ven have the command "Charge" first Aqua has one called "Magic Spin"? I think tis hard to see the last character a little but I think that's right........

Also I'm 100% sure Aqua's vehicle looks exactly like her older keyblade, the part she is standing on looks identical to the teeth and top of it and the bow looks like the handle......

Last edited:

kingofgame981

Awards

So the Keyblade that seen in KH2 FM+ Secret Ending is the original form, I mean the true form ?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Ienzo seems to be the highlight of these scans. Not in amount of coverage, but the importance of what that simgle picture of him means. There are at least two threads for discussion on it... But that's not to say the image of Radiant Garden is not important. Although... where exactly are the residential areas?

Good job krexia. Once again, you have come through. For the first page. And I know you're working on the rest, so good luck with that. Highly appreciated you know.

Awards

Also I'm 100% sure Aqua's vehicle looks exactly like her older keyblade, the part she is standing on looks identical to the teeth and top of it and the bow looks like the handle......

Same with Terra's, well sort of. I compared it to his in the Lingering Sentiment boss battle and it's slightly different. But his old key had a part at the end of the blade that his "bike" has, his new key doesn't have this part.

key.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back