• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 Pages on KH in new Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: 8 Pages on BbS in new Famitsu

Aqua's chest has gotten smaller me noticed or is that me?

Ven with a stick? They sure like to repeat an old theme? First Sora then Roxas now Ven.

A

Azrael

Oh and Kairi's old homeworld is simply beautiful. We've been missing out on how epic RG used to look like.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

oh thank you!
i cant wait for the translation :D

djam2410

Ven with a stick? They sure like to repeat an old theme? First Sora then Roxas now Ven.

haha well chronologically speakin, it would be ven first, then sora, and then roxas lol

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

So apparently in the time before Gummi Ships, the Keyblade weilders rode around... on Keyblades transformed into spaceship/hoverboard things? xD Interesting. But epic. At the same time.

Apparently Mickey had already dropped Scrooge off in Radiant Garden at this point?

And I'm thinking that once Ienzo became a Nobody, he used his illusion powers to transform himself into an adult... Who would want to eternally remain 10 years old, anyways? D:

Radiant Garden was so pretty. *o* It makes me mad at Xehanort and Maleficent for ruining it. D:<
The glowy ring around it reminds me of the Gardens from FFVIII. Get it? Since it's Radiant Garden. Harhar.

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger

Radiant Garden looks beautiful.
Terra reminds me too much of lingering Sentiment in his armour and keyblade Vehicle.....
Aqua looks beautiful in her keyblade vehicle and Ven looks like he's surfing on his.:lol:
I love seeing Ven smile.:lol:
LOL Terra talking to Chip and Dale.

crazzyBRY

is this going to be the last famitsu scan?

or is there going to be 1 more..

if there is.. i'm 80% sure that the next world revealing is Olympus Colloseum and Alladin.. lol

and probably the box art too..

silentmusic16

everything looks awesome and i cant wait for the edited scans. but my only problem, how come the keyblade is transforming now? i mean aqua's turns into a bow and then they all have vehicle transformatiions? idk, but it seems to me that they're deviating from their original purpose. oh well

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Radient Gardens is the most beautifull world I have ever seen, but I wonder where Leon and the gang are?

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com

everything looks awesome and i cant wait for the edited scans. but my only problem, how come the keyblade is transforming now? i mean aqua's turns into a bow and then they all have vehicle transformatiions? idk, but it seems to me that they're deviating from their original purpose. oh well

D'aw Namixas <3

Back to topic.

Ienzo.....looks so adorably small x3

He looks 8-10 there.
Young scientist jajaja ~:3

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Now I see why Ansem called it a paradise.
The door Aeleus and Dilan are guarding looks like the door to the inner city of Radiant Garden.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

SQUALL and the gang. ;)

He become Leon after BBS.

Oh that is right, he was Squall during BBS. Well still I hope they appear in BBS, I don't expect them to be too important, I just want them to be in the game, ya like town citizens who you can just speak too like the towns people in HB in KH2 and town people in Traverse Town in KH1.

Anyways, Ienzo mom must be proud. He's adorable and smart.

Awards

What are those cards Ven has? They can't be Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee cards, it's not destroyed yet.
Radiant Garden Destruction Committee cards? :p

Trimms

I hope you can explore all of Radiant Garden and that there are lots of fun things going on, like something out of FF. Not all these ridiculously linear worlds like in all the other KH games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back