• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 hour challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel"s Chakram

I challenge anyone reading this to beat KH2 in 10 hours or less. If you can, post what time you beat the game in. This is solely for my entertainment, and, to anyone who does it, bragging rights.

P.S. No, I haven't done it. But I want to see who can.

pinoy4evah

Website
www.youtube.com
Tried. Skipped every fight I possibly could. 15 hours.

I tried to beat it in 24 hrs on proud mode but i got like 18 or 19 cuz i wanted 2 c how much xtra stuff i cud get i found all the treasures, completed most of the journal except the coliseum, halloween town (the present wrapping), and synthesis stuff. I used no forms at all or limits jus pure fights with default skills. I did get every drive form though. Oh i also didn't finish the gummi ship stuff but who really duz that?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
well i tried at rush and i had around 12 hours right before the last fight with Xemnas. So i would say around 13hours was my best. My stats sucked though

Bunneh

Website
www.thebunneh.net
The last game that I rushed was dot.hack//G.U. Redemption. I regretted rushing it so badly, because I didn't let all of the feelings I experienced sink in.
With Kingdom Hearts II, I didn't take my time, but I didn't try to beat it as fast as I could. I was definitely underpowered when I went to face some of the bosses...
I spent my time getting every item available :3.

KH3 hero

managed 20 hours til fight against xennes... so i reckon its impossible to manage it in10 hours...

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I'd like to see some snapshots to prove the times. Just a simply one showing the alter of naught and the time.

Water Dancer

I tried to beat it in 24 hrs on proud mode but i got like 18 or 19 cuz i wanted 2 c how much xtra stuff i cud get i found all the treasures, completed most of the journal except the coliseum, halloween town (the present wrapping), and synthesis stuff. I used no forms at all or limits jus pure fights with default skills. I did get every drive form though. Oh i also didn't finish the gummi ship stuff but who really duz that?

Question. how did you get final form if you didnt use any drives??

Charlie K

Back in Business
Umm since I'm a perfectionist I got 108 Hours!!!Lol.On proud mode, and almost everything is done, I'm missing like....ONE thing!!!GAR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back