• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10 hour challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I could probably manage it.

Maybe.

I'd have to be in the zone though.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I am incredibly impressed with anyone who can complete it below 20hours, that takes some serious skill so good on you :)
Thank you, you're so sweet. But my best time, with crappy everything, was about 18 hours, something like that. On my Proud file with 99% of the journal done (stupid items) and 79% of the Gummi ship done, I got about 50ish hours. I'll check later and edit if I'm wrong

Apollo

Silver Member
Some of you are pretty good if you posted pics! But really anyone could do it on the easyiest mode!

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
First of all, do you mean finish the game as in complete Jiminy's journal or just beat the Final Xemnas.

If it's just beat Xemnas then I got 9:28 for standard. I'll try to get proof sometime next week.

If you want proud mode then screw you cuz I'm lazy :D

Charlie K

Back in Business
Also I got 108 hours cuz I show my freinds how Kick ass I am at the game!XD

soralove432

uhh...i never really tried to play fast. both of my files are at max time.... :) hahaha but i leave my playstation on almost always, so time builds up when im not really playing. and i beat everything in the game. except for the gummi ships...but i dont really count those. no one really does them...

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
uhh...i never really tried to play fast. both of my files are at max time.... :) hahaha but i leave my playstation on almost always, so time builds up when im not really playing. and i beat everything in the game. except for the gummi ships...but i dont really count those. no one really does them...

Why would you leave it on ? Just save the game turn it off and save power =P.

If anyone can beat the game under 10 hours in proud mode is in my Hall-Of-Fame.

Haku

<3
I attempted this a couple of times but gave up near the end.

Joy

Bronze Member
This game can go under 8-9 hours if I remember correctly. Segemented, at least. Single Segment, probbaly around 9-10, because the tricks to own every boss in a very short time would need very good precission.

Also, KH1 can goes under 7 hours.

Yeah, I'm thinking about it, and if FF7 can get to 7 hours 30 minutes, this game can so easily go extremely low. Most likely 8 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back