• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♥♥Leaving for about a week♥♥

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Hey peeps. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be taking probably about a week away from KHI. I know I'm in a few RPs, and I have no idea what to tell you. Just do whatever you want with my characters. I might get on at some point or another to check my PMs and VMs, but I won't be on long. If it's pressing, you can always email me at savvysavi@writeme.com. I check my email at least once a day, so that should stay updated. I'll probably be on MSN most of the time, so you can talk to me there as well. I'm savvysavi@writeme.com there as well. Please don't contact me if there's really nothing you need to tell me or something.

@Omega Prime: As of now, you're in complete control of the Dragon Riders RP. Please don't start the RP itself up yet, but keep the OOC thread spam-free for me? Thanks.

I think that's about it. TTYL all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back