• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

★Oswald The Lucky Rabbit Fanclub★

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Mario64

Well, just to get this club out of the dead zone here's a cartoon that I felt was really relevant to the theme of our club. (it's a multi-parter) Enjoy! Oh, and while you're watching...haaaaaaave a sandwich! *splat*

[video=youtube;osId5FsbAag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osId5FsbAag[/video]

Also, I know he's not legit, but I think Goat Man should have been in Epic Mickey.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Alright everyone, who here thinks Ozzy(My nickname for him.) should be in KHIII or an new epic Mickey?

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
Alright everyone, who here thinks Ozzy(My nickname for him.) should be in KHIII or an new epic Mickey?

I would like to see, Oswald, make an apperance in Kingdom Hearts whether it be a cameo or subplot related. infact i've seen some fanart on DeviantArt,
where he's kingdom hearts-ifed! and one where he's dressed like Vanitas.

Dr_Mario64

As founder of this club, I feel it's necessary to say that that is an excellent idea. In fact, I have my wallpaper set to one of the images LadyScthe talked about (I think). Also, I think Disney would be insane not to put him in. It would do wonders for Oswald's rep and get him a crapload of publicity. We should recruit more members and get them to support this fantastic idea. WHO'S WITH ME?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back