• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ɨ⊰✬⊱The Renewed AQUAxVENTUS club⊰✬⊱ɨ (NOW WITH NEW PIC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: ɨ⊰✬⊱The Renewed AQUAxVENTUS club⊰✬⊱ɨ

I love this pairing! They're so cute together! (lolVen'saprincess<3)

Joinage?

yes you can. welcome!
I don't think so much with Ven's ending...

well the fact that it ends with mickey looking at aqua and ven holding hands and takes them away. i can't see it as just a sibling pairing anymore. although i don't hate the idea, i just an't see it anymore

metrifyx

well the fact that it ends with mickey looking at aqua and ven holding hands and takes them away. i can't see it as just a sibling pairing anymore. although i don't hate the idea, i just an't see it anymore

Yeah, that was really cute. I agree that Ven's Ending did have many hints, though with Aqua's Ending/the Last Episode, you can see a lot more of it. For example, you can see Aqua actually grab Ven's hand, Yen Sid's speech about love that VirgilTheart mentioned, and everything else that happened when Ven was in a coma.

P

Peppermint Tea

Pepp I love your art work! It's so unique.

Oh wow, thank you! I still think it needs a lot of work, though... I hope I can push out something better soon :)

I love this pairing! They're so cute together! (lolVen'saprincess<3)

Joinage?

:DDDD Yay! Welcome! It's always nice to see more fans of Ven/Aqua :)

Squee! I know! I can just imagine this really fluffy/corny scene when the two are all like, "ASKDDKSJDK I MISSSED YOUUUU," or something. It's going to be hard not to spoil myself.

D'awwwwww! I really want Aqua to hug him, personally (and put her boobies in his face...wow, I am SUCH a perv xD) I want it so corny and cheesy that I die, lol

Oh. My. Goodness. Something about that just screams cute. I hope you make some more!

Aw, thank you! The "together umbrella" thing is just so adorable that I had to make a Venqua one! And I do hope to make some more art...hopefully that's better :D

Hmmm... Well, I don't really think of them as siblings, either, but I don't see too much importance in their holding hands there, personally. Mickey takes her hand right after, and I don't ship Mickey x Aqua (lol). It's really sweet, yeah, and I love it, but I dunno...I don't really see the hand-holding as so much of a lovey-dovey thing.

Yeah, that was really cute. I agree that Ven's Ending did have many hints, though with Aqua's Ending/the Last Episode, you can see a lot more of it. For example, you can see Aqua actually grab Ven's hand, Yen Sid's speech about love that VirgilTheart mentioned, and everything else that happened when Ven was in a coma.

Yeah, I also think Aqua's ending and Last Episode had the most Venqua, myself :) The sweet hand-grab, and how she's just SO desperate to get to him, despite everything that was going on, the speech, the way she gently places Ven on the throne in Land of Departure, and then how she ruffles his hair...*sigh* So sweet...

Allister Rose

French Lover

Hmmm... Well, I don't really think of them as siblings, either, but I don't see too much importance in their holding hands there, personally. Mickey takes her hand right after, and I don't ship Mickey x Aqua (lol). It's really sweet, yeah, and I love it, but I dunno...I don't really see the hand-holding as so much of a lovey-dovey thing.
not to be mean but don't you think that's hypocritical considering your signature has a pic of ven and aqua holding hands
it was more than just [/spoilers]holding hands[/spoilers] that made it a aqua x ven moment, it was that it was part of his ending. that and the feel of them dong that was different from mickey.

P

Peppermint Tea

not to be mean but don't you think that's hypocritical considering your signature has a pic of ven and aqua holding hands
it was more than just [/spoilers]holding hands[/spoilers] that made it a aqua x ven moment, it was that it was part of his ending. that and the feel of them dong that was different from mickey.

Oh, I'm not saying it's not cute, and that I don't love it, it's just...from the situation, I don't see it so much as romantic... I mean, I LOVE that she grabs his hand so dramtically, but really, what other part of him would she have grabbed? She wanted to keep a hold on him, so the hand is the best way to do that. And siblings, in the same situation, would do the same, I think (I know I'd do the same for my younger brother, at least, if he were blasting off into space and I wanted him to be okay). Maybe it's true that the emphasis put on the hand-holding is really sweet and romantic, but I dunno...*shrug*

Allister Rose

French Lover

Oh, I'm not saying it's not cute, and that I don't love it, it's just...from the situation, I don't see it so much as romantic... I mean, I LOVE that she grabs his hand so dramtically, but really, what other part of him would she have grabbed? She wanted to keep a hold on him, so the hand is the best way to do that. And siblings, in the same situation, would do the same, I think (I know I'd do the same for my younger brother, at least, if he were blasting off into space and I wanted him to be okay). Maybe it's true that the emphasis put on the hand-holding is really sweet and romantic, but I dunno...*shrug*
and that's what i'm trying to say, it's more of the action, but emphasis they put on it.

P

Peppermint Tea

and that's what i'm trying to say, it's more of the action, but emphasis they put on it.

Oh, okay, I pretty much agree with that :) The game definitely focused a lot on their holding hands. But, it was really due to the situation, so, while I love it and feel it kinda does point a little more towards Ven/Aqua, I feel if they were walking down the street and holding hands, even with less emphasis on their hand-holding, it would be a much better Venqua moment. Since, they'd be doing it because they wanted to, and because it felt somehow right, and not because the situation called for it.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i can imagine that. for some reason it feels more magical when i tihnk of ven aqua than any other pairing. but i know other pairings are good too. i'm going to buy some art tool so i can draw more ven x aqua in color.

P

Peppermint Tea

i can imagine that. for some reason it feels more magical when i tihnk of ven aqua than any other pairing. but i know other pairings are good too. i'm going to buy some art tool so i can draw more ven x aqua in color.

Yeah...just something special about Ven/Aqua, right? And oooh, I can't wait to see more of your art!!

I'll share some more of mine, too, I guess... But it's a few months old, so I apologize for the crappyness xD

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3638/venandaqua.jpg

EDIT: Hey guys, how you been? I just got a new art program this week, and decided to test it out with some more Ven/Aqua, so thought I'd share...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, did you know there's a product called AquaVentus?
Welcome to AquaVentus
I thought it was totally amusing xD

Last edited:
C

cypsiman2

Hey, I'd like to join the AquaxVentus club! They really are incredibly sweet together, and their dynamic totally clicks for me. Plus, I've been writing a few AquaxVentus fics, I could provide links to them if anyone would like.

Allister Rose

French Lover

welcome to the FC cypsiman2

i would love to see your fanfics.

metrifyx

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, did you know there's a product called AquaVentus?
Welcome to AquaVentus
I thought it was totally amusing xD

You draw the cutest fanart. ;w;

AquaVentus? Haha, that's awesome.

Hey, I'd like to join the AquaxVentus club! They really are incredibly sweet together, and their dynamic totally clicks for me. Plus, I've been writing a few AquaxVentus fics, I could provide links to them if anyone would like.

Welcome to the club! I'd love to read your fanfics, as well.

Wow, it's awesome to see all of the fanart/fiction that everyone's coming up with! I really need to get going on some. ^^;

P

Peppermint Tea

Woot! Welcome! And I'd loooove to see your fics! There really aren't enough of them for these two.

You draw the cutest fanart. ;w;

AquaVentus? Haha, that's awesome.

Aw, thank you :) I just wish I were a bit more skilled at it... I'm getting better everyday, though ^_^

Anyway, I'm a totally humongous Disney nerd, and today, there was this lovely preview of their newest animated feature (Rapunzel!), and I saw this one frame of Rapunzel hugging Mother Gothel that was just so...beautiful. Since a lot of people love Aqua/Ven in a motherly sort of way, I really felt the need to make a Venqua picture a lot like it. What do you guys think? Should I go for it?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And yeah, haha xD I just googled "Aqua Ventus" once, and I got that link, and I thought it was hilarious. This couple is so cool, they've got a product named after them, lol.

Wow, it's awesome to see all of the fanart/fiction that everyone's coming up with! I really need to get going on some. ^^;

I'd love to see anything you've got :DDDDD But don't rush it!!

metrifyx

Aw, thank you :) I just wish I were a bit more skilled at it... I'm getting better everyday, though ^_^
Same here. All the more reason to draw Venqua fanart, though! :D

there was this lovely preview of their newest animated feature (Rapunzel!)
What, how do I not know about this? D:

and I saw this one frame of Rapunzel hugging Mother Gothel that was just so...beautiful. Since a lot of people love Aqua/Ven in a motherly sort of way, I really felt the need to make a Venqua picture a lot like it. What do you guys think? Should I go for it?
Absolutely! That would be so cute... @w@

And yeah, haha xD I just googled "Aqua Ventus" once, and I got that link, and I thought it was hilarious. This couple is so cool, they've got a product named after them, lol.

Yes. That could be a slogan right there. |D

P

Peppermint Tea

Same here. All the more reason to draw Venqua fanart, though! :D

^_^ It really is great practice. Ever since I started fanarting (I actually only started because I was sad at the lack of Ven/Aqua...I never fanarted before that xD), I've gotten so much better. Plus, it's a ton of fun!

What, how do I not know about this? D:

It sadly hasn't gotten too much advertising yet :( But I'm a bit of a crazy Disney fanatic, so, I've been following this thing for years, and I'm absolutely hyped about it, myself! In the States, it's coming out November 24, and I'm counting down the days. While it's CGI, from what I hear, it really has the heart of the 90's Disney films, and as those were always my favorites, I'm completely thrilled at this film. I mean, check out this snippet of music from the film:

YouTube - #6 - Incantation - From Disney's Tangled (sub pt)

Gosh, it's so beautiful. I actually teared up when I first heard it...

Er, haha, /offtopicness

Absolutely! That would be so cute... @w@

Cool! I'll try it out! But it may be a while...I suck at organizing my time well xD

Yes. That could be a slogan right there. |D

Trufax!

So, I know we were talking about it a bit before, but I wanna go some more into it. How do you guys think the Ven/Aqua reunion will go down? Aqua told Ven that she and Terra will wake him up; yet, from the game, I think Ven'll have to be the one to "save" Terra (he kinda implied it in Radiant Garden, and I think Aqua implied the same thing at Destiny Islands). I'm split if I want all of TAV there, or just Aqua and Ven... What are your thoughts?

Cool beans! *goes to read*

C

cypsiman2

So, I know we were talking about it a bit before, but I wanna go some more into it. How do you guys think the Ven/Aqua reunion will go down? Aqua told Ven that she and Terra will wake him up; yet, from the game, I think Ven'll have to be the one to "save" Terra (he kinda implied it in Radiant Garden, and I think Aqua implied the same thing at Destiny Islands). I'm split if I want all of TAV there, or just Aqua and Ven... What are your thoughts?

Cool beans! *goes to read*

Personally, I'd speculate that first Sora will find and rescue Aqua in the Realm of Darkness, then they'll go and find the reformed Terranort and restore control of Terra's body back to his heart, and then they'll make their way into the depths of Castle Oblivion to the chamber of waking (I believe that's the one) and then return Ventus's heart to him...which will then result in Vanitas being revived and everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, will have to team up to destroy him once and for all. And if in the course of all that someone should nudge Aqua in the shoulder about how devoted she is to Ventus, or if during that last fight Aqua is all Knight in Shining Armor to Ventus like in the Keyblade Graveyard where she saved his life (;_;), then all the better. XD

Also, yay! Hope you enjoy!

P

Peppermint Tea

Personally, I'd speculate that first Sora will find and rescue Aqua in the Realm of Darkness, then they'll go and find the reformed Terranort and restore control of Terra's body back to his heart, and then they'll make their way into the depths of Castle Oblivion to the chamber of waking (I believe that's the one) and then return Ventus's heart to him...which will then result in Vanitas being revived and everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, will have to team up to destroy him once and for all. And if in the course of all that someone should nudge Aqua in the shoulder about how devoted she is to Ventus, or if during that last fight Aqua is all Knight in Shining Armor to Ventus like in the Keyblade Graveyard where she saved his life (;_;), then all the better. XD

Also, yay! Hope you enjoy!

Hmmm, I dunno... Sora will definitely have to go get Aqua, but I'm just lost on the Terra part. I'm thinking it may have to take the power of Ven AND Aqua to..."save" him, however that's possible. Yet, at the same time, Aqua wanted Terra there with her when she goes to Ven. So, I could see it either way. It just totally confuses me, though xD But I have to completely disagree about Vanitas. I don't think he should come back. Ven kinda destroyed him. I think he's gone. UNLESS Sora somehow restored Vanitas by taking Ven's heart in??? I guess I really have no idea...
But YES, YES, YES!! to your last part there! That would make me squee so hard!

I read through them, and I did enjoy them :D The first one and second were really cute, and some of the best Ven/Aqua I've read, though, I think Aqua seemed a little OOC, but overall, really great stuff there. Ven's cluenessness was done wonderfully, and as a total sap, I completely embraced the lovingness of it all. The third one's beginning was absolutely excellent! I loved the dynamic there, and I could totally see something like that happening in canon. The rest was pretty good as well, though, I felt the dialogue was little bit unnatural. Seriously, though, keep up the good work! Those were overall very excellent :D

C

cypsiman2

Hmmm, I dunno... Sora will definitely have to go get Aqua, but I'm just lost on the Terra part. I'm thinking it may have to take the power of Ven AND Aqua to..."save" him, however that's possible. Yet, at the same time, Aqua wanted Terra there with her when she goes to Ven. So, I could see it either way. It just totally confuses me, though xD But I have to completely disagree about Vanitas. I don't think he should come back. Ven kinda destroyed him. I think he's gone. UNLESS Sora somehow restored Vanitas by taking Ven's heart in??? I guess I really have no idea...
But YES, YES, YES!! to your last part there! That would make me squee so hard!

Well, like I said, I was just speculating. I just have this image of Sora turning into Roxas, Xion, and Ventus over the course of the fight, tapping into their particular abilities to ultimately defeat him once more. Really, what better final boss could there be for our resident messiah then the embodiment of the darkness of all the hearts that make him who he is? But hey, given how confusing and convoluted Kingdom Hearts can get, I'm pretty sure whatever Tetsuya Nomura comes up with will manage to make sense if I look at it all squinty-eyed. BUT REALLY, THE IMPORTANT PART IS FOR SORA OR MICKY TO TEASE AQUA ABOUT VENTUS, AND THEN SHE'S ALL WHITE KNIGHT TO HIM WHEN THEY FINALLY RESCUE HIM! <333

I read through them, and I did enjoy them :D The first one and second were really cute, and some of the best Ven/Aqua I've read, though, I think Aqua seemed a little OOC, but overall, really great stuff there. Ven's cluenessness was done wonderfully, and as a total sap, I completely embraced the lovingness of it all. The third one's beginning was absolutely excellent! I loved the dynamic there, and I could totally see something like that happening in canon. The rest was pretty good as well, though, I felt the dialogue was little bit unnatural. Seriously, though, keep up the good work! Those were overall very excellent :D

Hmm, my Aqua is off? Well that's no good, Aqua is too much of a BAMF for me to writer her out of character! D:
How might I improve my Aqua? As for the dialogue...that's pretty much my style, but maybe if you give me an example of where I could improve...

P

Peppermint Tea

Well, like I said, I was just speculating. I just have this image of Sora turning into Roxas, Xion, and Ventus over the course of the fight, tapping into their particular abilities to ultimately defeat him once more. Really, what better final boss could there be for our resident messiah then the embodiment of the darkness of all the hearts that make him who he is? But hey, given how confusing and convoluted Kingdom Hearts can get, I'm pretty sure whatever Tetsuya Nomura comes up with will manage to make sense if I look at it all squinty-eyed. BUT REALLY, THE IMPORTANT PART IS FOR SORA OR MICKY TO TEASE AQUA ABOUT VENTUS, AND THEN SHE'S ALL WHITE KNIGHT TO HIM WHEN THEY FINALLY RESCUE HIM! <333

I'd actually really not like that to happen, myself... I see Roxas, Ven, Xion, and Sora as their own people, and having Sora change between them, I think, would be a little demeaning to their characters. It'd be totally epic, yeah, but I dunno... I'd rather ghostly esscences of them would come out, or something, kinda like Roxas at the end of KHII? But yeah, Nomura will probably pull something utterly INSANE for this, haha.
AND ABSOLUTELY FREAKING YES ON YOUR LAST PART!!!!

Hmm, my Aqua is off? Well that's no good, Aqua is too much of a BAMF for me to writer her out of character! D:
How might I improve my Aqua? As for the dialogue...that's pretty much my style, but maybe if you give me an example of where I could improve...

Hmmm, well, maybe this is just my view of Aqua, but I kinda see her as a sweet, corny girl, a bit like Sora, yet, very polite and mature at the same time. Your fics were very nice, but I felt Aqua was a bit too...cold, if that's the right word, in places? Or stern/strict? She's serious, but she's also quite playful and cheesy, too, I would say. That's the only thing I'd say to improve on for Aqua. Capture a bit more of her inner sweetness :)

And for the dialogue...hmmm, well, I guess, to me, it just felt a little strained or awkward in places, and while that was kinda intended at times, at others, it just felt rather strange. Like, here, for example:

“Neither of you will look at each other, and the most conversation either of you’ve had with each other this morning was when Aqua asked for the salt. Now come on guys, fess up, it couldn’t possibly be all that bad.”

It's not bad, but I feel it's a little bit unnatural. I'd recommend saying the lines out loud, and see how it sounds. I try using this technique for my own writing, and it's helped me kill some REALLY crappy lines xD

But hey, it was overall really good :) I've read a bit of Ven/Aqua fanfic, and a lot of it...is either TOTALLY OOC, or dripping with purple prose, and these definitely weren't. In fact, the best part, I'd say, is your descriptions! Those were brilliant! Allister should most definitely put these on the front page :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back