• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ɨ⊰✬⊱The Renewed AQUAxVENTUS club⊰✬⊱ɨ (NOW WITH NEW PIC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

metrifyx

Re: ɨ⊰✬⊱The Renewed AQUAxVENTUS club⊰✬⊱ɨ

OH MY GOODNESS. Sorry for not posting in forever! Medical issues and blah blah blah. I felt bad, so I drew you guys a picture: metrifyx on deviantART

So everyone's fanworks were fantastic! I looked at them all and every single one made me squee like crazy. You guys are great, keep up the good work!

Well, I suppose if I put it in spoilers, there won't be too much of a problem, right? mostly Terra discusses positions, erogenous zones, the G-spot, all in the format of "So then you and Aqua..." because he has no idea what he's doing.
HAHAHA. Oh, Terra.

C

cypsiman2

Re: ɨ⊰✬⊱The Renewed AQUAxVENTUS club⊰✬⊱ɨ

OH MY GOODNESS. Sorry for not posting in forever! Medical issues and blah blah blah. I felt bad, so I drew you guys a picture: metrifyx on deviantART

So everyone's fanworks were fantastic! I looked at them all and every single one made me squee like crazy. You guys are great, keep up the good work!

DAWWWWWWWW!!! <333

HAHAHA. Oh, Terra.

He is a special doofus, and that is why we love him so.

P

Peppermint Tea

Re: ɨ⊰✬⊱The Renewed AQUAxVENTUS club⊰✬⊱ɨ (NOW WITH NEW PIC)

metrifyx!! *glompage* I really missed you here! Are you okay???

And dawwww, that is SO adorable! I love how you coloured and shaded it! It's sooo nice :)

sorry i haven't been onkhi, doesn't let me do anything. server is always too busy or 404 error.

but it's not that i dont want to go on the forums

Hmmm, that happens to me sometimes, too. Try pressing the "refresh" button a bunch of times and it should work eventually ^_^

Allister Rose

French Lover

And dawwww, that is SO adorable! I love how you coloured and shaded it! It's sooo nice :)

Hmmm, that happens to me sometimes, too. Try pressing the "refresh" button a bunch of times and it should work eventually ^_^
I do. it's nearly impossible to reply.

metrifyx

DAWWWWWWWW!!! <333
:DDD

I'm doing a lot better, thanks. :)

Thank you so much! It's still not where I'd like it to be, but I've got another idea in the works that will (hopefully) be a lot better.

metrifyx

UnrelentingLight, thank you so much! :D

So this might be a strange and broad question, but I've been trying to come up with "advantages" of Ven being so much shorter than Aqua. For example, Marshmallow Hell. Does anyone have any ideas?

C

cypsiman2

UnrelentingLight, thank you so much! :D

So this might be a strange and broad question, but I've been trying to come up with "advantages" of Ven being so much shorter than Aqua. For example, Marshmallow Hell. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hmm, that is the primary advantage, isn't it? But there have to be others...Ooh! She can carry him much more easily than if he were taller than her! That's an advantage, right?

metrifyx

Definitely! I'm still coming up blank...except that it's another reason for Aqua to be so protective of him. I don't know; I always thought that her protectiveness was really cute.

C

cypsiman2

Definitely! I'm still coming up blank...except that it's another reason for Aqua to be so protective of him. I don't know; I always thought that her protectiveness was really cute.

Big time! Ven brings out Aqua's "White Knight" tendencies like no other, and his status as a shorty is a big part of that.

Allister Rose

French Lover

sorry again i havent been on it would be great if you guys posted all pics, fanfics, and membership request onto my profile, and i'llg et to it right away. idk why khinsider is acting up. i can get to this place without worry when i logout, but when i'm logged on, i keep getting "server is too busy", "404 error" and "Page cannot be found".

it's pure torture...

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

sorry again i havent been on it would be great if you guys posted all pics, fanfics, and membership request onto my profile, and i'llg et to it right away. idk why khinsider is acting up. i can get to this place without worry when i logout, but when i'm logged on, i keep getting "server is too busy", "404 error" and "Page cannot be found".

it's pure torture...

I know the feeling. I may have Aqua be with Ven in my Triology. Besides, I use TerraxAqua as a sex joke. On topic of Venqua, I saw this weird pic of Venqua and welll... It wasn't form deviant art. Don't look it up if you cherish your sight

Allister Rose

French Lover

that would be great. I know what you mean. I really trully detest deviant-art because they can draw the most perverse thing, and people would support it. there's hardly any limits to it. its hard to find the good stuff...specifically for aqua, ppl seem to have a foot fetish for her, and that grosses me out.

Either way, the ven x Aqua art, is usually good, and i always love watching ven x aqua MVs.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Bump! I suppose I'll join this fanclub.

They're so cute together. :3

K

KeyMasterAqua

Please please I wanna join >3<
They're such a cute couple~

metrifyx

Oh wow, I miss this club. Good times... Anyway, last time I checked Allister was having problems accessing KHI and she hasn't been on in quite a long time, so I really don't know what's going to happen with the club. Nevertheless, an unofficial welcome to both of you! C:

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Oh wow, I miss this club. Good times... Anyway, last time I checked Allister was having problems accessing KHI and she hasn't been on in quite a long time, so I really don't know what's going to happen with the club. Nevertheless, an unofficial welcome to both of you! C:

well, that means one of us will have to take over this FC. I PM Gil to see if I could take ownership of this, but nothing from him yet. Maybe ony of you could do it?

metrifyx

well, that means one of us will have to take over this FC. I PM Gil to see if I could take ownership of this, but nothing from him yet. Maybe ony of you could do it?

I wouldn't mind taking responsibility, as long as we have enough interest (it seems like we do). It seems silly to go through the trouble of reviving the club if no one's going to post. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back