• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

¿BBS Home World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

Uh-huh. And how do you suppose they all died/disappeared at the end of BBS? I just don't see it happening. I really only think there are the ones we have seen, at least at the start of the BBS. There could have been more before that, but i think during BBS it is diminished to only TAV, their Master, Mickey, MX and DS.

well yes there could have been more right before bbs, anyway i think there wiull be a huge battle and almost all the keyblade weilders die except for tav, mickey, mx, and ds. the big battle will probably happen toward the end of the game.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Something midevil/ gothic would be very nice, goes with the flow of the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well yes there could have been more right before bbs, anyway i think there wiull be a huge battle and almost all the keyblade weilders die except for tav, mickey, mx, and ds. the big battle will probably happen toward the end of the game.

I don't think Disney promotes mass dying.

You have to think of the Keyblade Wielders as a dying race or culture. As times change, some things will die out. The Latin language died because it wasn't the vernacular and not many people but the people in the Church knew it.

Keyblade Wielders could have started to fade out as the times changed. Hearts changed. People's need for the Keyblade Wielders changed.

Master Riku 789

the way i see bbs is like star wars episode 3. in bbs the keyblade weilders are just wiped and very few remain. sora would be like luke in kh.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I wish I knew an answer to this. I guess any world that has helped started the adventure could help. But seriously I don't know. Probably some new world or Radiant Garden. lol.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd either guess, a completely new world, Radiant Garden, or Destiny Islands.
Somewhere where there'll be lots of shops or some type of base place.

KingdomSealer

Ill just guess a new world where VAT's master lives in a castle or something, and there is a surrounding town. Sort of like Radient Garden to serve as a hub.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I think it could possibly be the Sunset Horizons world, but in a different part of it that's not the barren wasteland. There's nothing that I know of that confirms that that little area is the entire world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back