• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

¿BBS Home World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyingslow666

Like in Any other KH game, there has to be a world where u start out (excluding CoM). For Kingdom Hearts I it was Traverse Town, and for KH II it was Twilight Town, where would BBS's home world be? It couldnt be a Wasteland because, as Nomura stated, The Wastelands is a scene near the ending of the game, so maybe no, but they would have to come up with a new World, which can give us a few surprises.

What do u think -points finger at you-

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Radiant Garden?
Or something totally original.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Like in Any other KH game, there has to be a world where u start out (excluding CoM). For Kingdom Hearts I it was Traverse Town, and for KH II it was Twilight Town, where would BBS's home world be? It couldnt be a Wasteland because, as Nomura stated, The Wastelands is a scene near the ending of the game, so maybe no, but they would have to come up with a new World, which can give us a few surprises.

What do u think -points finger at you-

com's HQ was castle oblivion technically.....

anyway i think it will be a new origanal world

Macabre

Gold Member
The world of Sunset Horizons.

Or Radiant Garden.
Or a new,yet to be seen world.

Deity

I think it could be either Radient Garden, Destiny Islands, or a completely new world.

A

Audo

I see it being a new world.
This new world has the castle that TAV are seen in in the trailer (Aqua dancing, Master approaches) and (Terra and Aqua talking about PoH).

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
A castle-world would fit with the overall medieval theme.

Master Riku 789

I see it being a new world.
This new world has the castle that TAV are seen in in the trailer (Aqua dancing, Master approaches) and (Terra and Aqua talking about PoH).

probaly a world for keyblade weilders.

off topic: riku-keyblade have you found any evidence to dis-prove my unbirth theory?

A

Audo

I think the only Keyblade Wielders at that time (BBS) are TAV, their Master, Mickey, MX and DS.
So, I think it is only a world for TAV and their Master (or atleast the castle only is)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Im guessing Radiant Garden. Unless Sunset horizons has some kinda city, but it seems like a barren wasteland.

Master Riku 789

i think there was probably hundreds of keyblade weilders during bbs and something bad caused them to die or dissapear.

A

Audo

I really only think the ones we have seen are there, thus why they could all disappear at the end of BBS...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A new world. If they had lived in Radiant Gardens (I still can't get used to this name), they would have been known of and Ansem wouldn't be so shocked over Xehanort's appearance out of the blue, but rather his name and why he wasn't a bald old man.

Master Riku 789

I really only think the ones we have seen are there, thus why they could all disappear at the end of BBS...

well i doubt there would have only been 2 masters and 4 apprentinces. plus why were all those keyblades in the secret ending there? it seems more than likely wether you like it or not the keyblade weilders are like the jedi and there are many of them.

A

Audo

Uh-huh. And how do you suppose they all died/disappeared at the end of BBS? I just don't see it happening. I really only think there are the ones we have seen, at least at the start of the BBS. There could have been more before that, but i think during BBS it is diminished to only TAV, their Master, Mickey, MX and DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back