• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

~=))|>The Last Stand<|((=~

The following rp is inspired by the Greek-Persian Battle of Thermopylae. Recently, a motion picture was released based on this important segment of the Greek-Persian War. The movie, 300, is a rough adaptation of the event and tells the tale of one of the most heroic last stands in world...
  2. G

Possible Spoiler. Questions.

Nvmd, i found the problem. Ty and sorry for this.
  3. G

RP BATTLE. (Open for Any Challengers.)

Im sorta bored right now..so anyone that wants to battle with me fill free to do so. Don't worry. I won't bite..much..RAWR. Rules. 1. No Power Playing. 2. No Godmodding. 3. Stay in Character Form. (Relevant to your character.) 4. No more than three spelling and/or grammer mistakes. 5. Cursing...
  4. G

~**Legends of Marvela**~

The Legends of Marvela Part 1. It’s over. Our everlasting bounds of chaos will not falter through the enervated lines of their defenses. They are obsolete, oblivious to our infinite dominance over their doomed world. They will capitulate to our ultimate power. Nothing will stop us; fore no...
  5. G

The Exodus

I'm doing a remake of my old one. I'm going to see if this actually works..if not then yeah.. The Exodus is the primary source of energy in the land of Emblem. For thousands of years, the planet lived in peace and harmony..never experiencing the likes of war nor death..all due to the...
  6. G

Fanfiction ► **intergalactic Shooowdown!!**

From the makers of KH Laughs.. INTERGALACTIC SHOWDOWN Into the future.. In our galaxy, about 500 years from the present.. Earth lived in harmony and piece..along with the rest of the 1,523 planets in the Milky Way Galaxy..Everything..so peaceful..so calm..until..HE attacked.. BUM BUM BUM...
  7. G

~~ The Fight For Honor ~~

eh i was kinda bored so yeah..we'll see if this rp will go on or not.. They have their guns, We have our swords. They have their cannons, We have our arrows. They have their arrogance, We have our honor. Around the time after the American Civil War, the world had started to change...
  8. G

Bleach!!!! Whose your favorite Character??

Whose your favorite character in bleach??
  9. G

!! The Exodius !!

The Exodius is a mythical book, placed within the hidden compounds of the Naidruag Temple. For more than 5,000 years, the land of Satruth lived in peace and harmony, protecting the Exodius from evil hands. The guardians included the wielders of the 7 elemental bracelets: Fire, Water, Earth...
  10. G

**Demon Slayers**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I knew I couldn't escape for long, but I still ran. It kept chasing me through the streets, moaning and blustering hideously across the midnight sky. Its long slimy tail dragged across the cold sidewalk in an awkward motion. Its black spiked head dangling closer and...
  11. G

~ ~ = ) Justice League (= ~ ~

ATTENTION!!!! SUPER MAN WANTS YOU!!!! TO JOIN THE NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE!!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS!!!! THEN YOU JUST SIGN SOME SPOTS!!!! Hundreds of years have past since the last justice league..now there is a new justice league basically..so yeah..you must save the...
  12. G

!!!!! Star Wars: The Jedi Order!!!!!

The clone wars…yes…well it’s that time….basically, you are either with the republic…or with the droids…if you’re with the republic...you’re a jedi…for now…if you’re with the droids…you’re a sith. You don’t’ have to be a jedi or a sith...You can be a supreme pilot or a supreme commander or...
  13. G

~~~~~~~~ Home ~~~~~~~~

Basically, a giant black vortex sucks you up, and you get trapped in another world. Now you must get back into your own world...You are the chosen ones, the wielders of the keyblades...You will be traveling around the worlds, trying to get back to your own world. Although, you and your friends...
  14. G

Ratings

I don't really understand the ratings...some have some mouse thingy next to it, and some have these flag things next to it...
  15. G

****The Light of the Kronos****

Many years ago, the world was full of machinary. The earth was powered by a source called "mana". A long time ago, mana was balanced and flowed regularly through out the planet. The machinary drained most of the mana, making mana flow less and less...Soon, the god of time, Kronos, discovered...
  16. G

What's Wrong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's Wrong?! Um...the JUMP FESTA trailor WON'T WORK!!!!!!!! What's wrong? It just plays the music... Is it just my local computers, cuz i tried it on every computer in my house, or is it the server? AND Kingdomhearts2.net is getting a little slow...it's like lagging for me...it takes...
  17. G

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Hey wassup, i made this fan fiction a loong time a go, but when the new forums came, it got lost...so here is it again. Proglue: ~The Origin of Deep Dive~ You all know that Riku is most likely the blind-folded unknown in deep dive right? Well…that wasn’t always true… Director: Places! Sora...
Back