• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exodus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
I'm doing a remake of my old one. I'm going to see if this actually works..if not then yeah..

The Exodus is the primary source of energy in the land of Emblem. For thousands of years, the planet lived in peace and harmony..never experiencing the likes of war nor death..all due to the mythical book of Exodus. Sealed within the confounds of the Naidruag Temple, it has been protected for many centuries by the legendary guardians of old. Kronos, the god of time, gifted these heroes each with a powerful bracelet, empowered by the primary seven elements of the world: Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Wind, Darkness, and Light. Together with their unstoppable power, no one could penetrate through their remarkable line of defense.

One day, a cunning yet powerful sorcerer, called by the name of Larssess, approached the temple, confronting the seven warriors with a strange device held in his hand. The powerful fumes drained the energy out of the bracelets, leaving the guardians powerless to protect the sacred book. With the Exodus in evil clutches, the planet of Emblem soon started to crumble. Orcs, goblins, trolls, drakes, everything that contributed to death sweeped over the doomed world.

Kronos, devastated by the sorcerer’s actions, created seven more bracelets, hoping that one day a new branch of heroes will rise up, and destroy the crushing empire that the evil Larssess was molding the planet into. Unfortunately, no soul brave nor strong enough existed in the world of Emblem anymore, thus, the mighty god transported the bracelets to another time..another dimension..another galaxy..and another planet..one that we would be oftley familiar with..named..Earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story takes place before you get the bracelets. You’re all just regular people living everyday lives until one day we all meet at a certain place, thus we get transported to Emblem and get our powers. Yeah, well, we’re all friends and stuff so remember that this takes place two days before we’re transported.

The Elements
Fire
Water
Earth
Lightning
Wind
Darkness
Light

Only one person gets to be each element. If you wish to join, but all the elements are taken, feel free to enter the story, without a bracelet. I would like though to have all the elements spots filled out first so yeah..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spots Taken
Fire- Golden_Chocobo(Me)
Light- Prodigy Keyblade- Paradox
Earth- BO_dbl._Sizzle- Koye
Lightning- White_Heartless- Syprus

Template

Name: (Yeah.)

Appearance: (Detailed description or pic.)

Element: (Choose one that’s not taken. If you don’t’ have one, just put “none”.)

Personality: (Detailed and correspond this to how your character acts in the story.)

Bio: (Detailed writing of your character’s story. It doesn’t have to be a novel winning essay..just make it informidable and understanding. Just remember that right now this is real life. The beginning is not yet the fantasy world.)

Rules
1. Literacy is a must. No one liners or short posts.
2. No god modding or powerplaying.
3. Be active.
4. Password is “Supremacy” put that on top of your template.
5. Romance is totally fine. Just don’t get overacted.
6. I can kick anyone out at anytime.
7. Feel free to ask me..(pm) about anything in the story.
8. Read rule one again.
9. You don’t have to pm me to join.
10. Have fun.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
I'll join.

Supremacy

Name: Ky

Appearance: Wears a long sleeve blue shirt, a red jacket over it. Wears blue jeans. Has black spiked hair, brown eyes, and stands at 6'7. Wears black and red sneakers.

Element: Darkness

Personality: He has a mysterious personality, a daredevil, and a loner.

Bio: Ky is a loner who never cared with anyone said to him. He fought people without reason and thought he never needed a single person to help him in the world. Ky only felt that way, because his parents died and we left alone in his old home. From then on he went anywhere he pleased. One day Ky started to just sleep his days off in his old home.

Last edited:

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Supremacy

Name: Akari Himiko

Appearance: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/DivineSigShop/normal_darkfairy.jpg

Element: wind since my other two elements were alread taken -_- *fire&darkness*

Personality: shy, and seems anti-social, very lonley

Bio: she was abandoned by her family at the age of ten,she figured she would always be alone so she kept to herself. since then she has never heard from her mom or dad, she was then taken in by an orpahage and went to a local school where she had met her current friends, but she still feels that they completely understand her so all she secretly wants now is someone who can understand her.

^^^ hope this bio is better ^^;

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Supremacy

Name: Koye (pernounced Ku-yea)

Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/Kayle.jpg

Element: earth

Personality: Koye is a very spirited girl, but it sometimes gets her into trouble she can't control. She loves adventures, but as always she just seems to get into trouble. With the world down her back she can just bruch it away. The down side to her is her temper which sometimes gets out of control.

Bio: Koye as always been an average girl with an avergae life until resently. Her parents just ended a divorice. It took more time then needed for they fought over who got her. In the end she lives with her mother, and brother. They don't have much, but Koye helps with a job and they get by.
After everything that has gone on, she still keeps good grades, great friends, and does well in sports.

Last edited:
Awards
Supremacy

Template

Name: Paradox
Appearance: With golden eyes with silver pupils, his eyes alone are filled with wonder of where he gained such orbs- as he is the only one ever recorded of such extravagant eyes. Paradox is a stunning fellow of a grand appearance. He has a muscular body, followed by a handsome head of pitch-black hair. Paradox has a large black dragon tattoo on his back, circling like a snake around a large pyramid with an eye in the center.
Element: Light
Personality: A somewhat decent personality, Paradox can be quite aggressive at times. On a daily basis, he is a hard worker and doesn't say much. Yet, if he doesn't agree with something in some way, shape or form, he will let you know as soon as you blink without a second thought- and not always nicely, either. He has a leader personality and will fix any problem he confronts with the upmost accuracy and deffinance. But, deep down, away from being quiet and demanding, there is a soul of pure light; pure, untainted soul.
Bio: Paradox was born to some average family. A loving family no doubt, but a strange one, nonetheless. He's lived a normal life-style, but has always dreamed of adventures- yet he doesn't quite want to leave home. He has no idea what may lay in store for him...

Side Notes:

-Ultima Roxas, we don't have the bracelets yet, AND we don't have monsters on earth. =/

-BO_, WHAT does that bio's last sentence say? o.0?

Last edited:

White Heartless

Website
kh2forums.net
SUPREMACY
name:syprus
apearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/white_heartless/kakashiw.gif
element:lightning
personality:syprus is a very mysterious man but when it comes right down to it and job needs to be done he will do regardless of the costs.
bio:syprus was raised in a family with koye. after their parents split up syprus went to live with koye's and syprus's mother. after the divorce syprus grades stayed the same(B's and A's) he never really had any friends because no one really like his mysteriousness.

Last edited:

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
alright first of all here..

Ultima Roxas..we don't have any monsters and we didn't get any bracelets yet. And this is the REAL WORLD remember??

White Heartless yeah well your profile..is a little short..AND uhm cut the ninja stuff..

Divine and BO_dbl uhm mind if you add more text to your profile?? thanks.

So right now the only person that's OFFICIALLY an element besides me is Prodigy_Keyblade. - Light

Divine and BO_dbl just need to tweek up their templates a bit.

Last edited:

WhiteWolfos

Website
www.neko.invisionplus.net
Name: Noa (The Gate Keeper...Yeah)

Appearance:
alchemistanimekid.gif

Element: Water (you know...like ice)

Personality: Doesn't talk much,but he likes to give advise.
He is not good into being in groups more than two..or he will be more silent.
His purpose changes,and so does his reasons and point of view.
He is a typically neutral person. He does not get angry easily but when he does...well....

Bio: Just hanging around in between the forests and the city,he knows the forests like his own backyard,he knows the animals like his friends. He had seen a wolf but lost sight of it.At the lake,where the wolf was drinking,he
found a shining circle,the bracelet of water,etc.And so then .........he
went back to the city,to hide in the shadows....watching....waiting....of what he was told when it rains.....

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Alright White_Heartless and BO_dbl._Sizzle are in..make sure you be literate ok??

White_Heartless I just don't wanna see your character performing "Chidori" or anything k? ^^

For WhiteWolfos..We haven't gotten our bracelets yet..and this isn't exactly "Snow White" either. Although i appreciate that you're trying, i'm going to ask you to change your bio dramatically.

For everyone, i apologize myself for being so picky about some things. Well here's my template.

Supremacy

Name: Strife Keggor

Appearance: With darkish golden hair and pure brown eyes, Strife stands about 6 feet tall. His physical structure is not so macho that it would earn him a title of a high class super model, but enough to earn him a well masculine being. The front sides of his hair covers an adequate amount of his athletic face, while the back is trimmed dramatically.

Element: Fire.

Personality: Strife is a man that you can easily get along with. Equipped with a gratified and active attitude, this rebelious fellow never really thinks before he acts. Friendly and good-moraled, Strife can treat one as both a determined and trustworthy friend, if that certain someone can live up to his standards(Which aren't very high). Despite his overall vigorous attitude, it is possible to witness Strife in deppressed or saddened moods. Although it may not seem like it, he always learns from his mistakes, possibly molding a few traits in his personality which are hard to succumb.

Bio: Growing up in an isolated enviroment was really tough on Strife, due to his vivacious personality. He grew up in the outskirts of the city, high above the nearby hills in a humble enclosed home. Home schooled for seven years, Strife longed to spend more time in the city. His wish was finally granted when his parents were no longer able to babysit Strife, fore they both aquired full time jobs to deal with. Thus, Strife was sent to an open public school where he lingered for a couple of years, until he moved on to high school.

His athletic being and aggresive nature benefited in sports, ranking high in the "most valuable player" awards. Although he obviously spends a lot of time in sports, his academic grades are still kept at least above average.

Last edited:

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Ok here are the spots that AREN'T taken.

Water.
Darkness.

Yes Divine, you may join but just make sure you be literate in your posts. ^^

WhiteWolfus and Ultima Roxas are still not in. Ultima there is no way he could read about the bracelets..their from another PLANET.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE everyone by the way. =D

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( Choco, can i be darkness? ill edit this for my template))

Supermacy

Name: Edward Eagles

Appearence: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/Twilight-Heart/Tags by me for someone/PSLink.jpg

Element: Darkness

Personality: Ed likes to keep to himself, but not in a rejection way. He likes to keep quiet, and usually is calm at any moment. He has bravery, although he sometimes doesn't show it. He is strong-willed, and is powerful in both the mind and body.

Bio: Ed was born in a normal town where people came and went, and usually never stayed in the town for too long. It was a dark place, but Ed learned how to keep it under his control. He went to a normal school, but didn't have the best grades out of everyone. In sports, he was a great player, and got many trophies, which he left in his room. He now is a normal student, trying to pass class.

Last edited:

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Prince Sasuke yeah not bad..just be literate when role playing.

Xell..sorry but you are OUT. For the LAST TIME, this isn't a FANTASY WORLD YET. I have told everone for the billionth time that TRY NOT TO MAKE YOUR BIOS EXTREME. Assasin???? Second of all, your bio doesn't make sense. The other thing that you did wrong was you broke the limit for age which was 16-18. The most important part was that you were not AT ALL literate. Have you noticed in the rules, Literacy was completely stood out by being bolded?? I'm apologize that i took all my anger out on you..but a lot of your profile was completely outrageous.

Xell

Wait, wut?
ahh sorry >_> im not used to these kind of rps i was an assassin in my other rps >_< can i try again

Supermacy

Name: Xell Glory

Appearence: http://www.rightstuf.com/images/larg...1595322841.jpg
(the one in front with silver hair holding the bad ass chunky sword, he hasn't got the sword..)

Element: Water

Personality: He is brave and stands up for people when things are going bad.

Bio: Every thing was going right for him, he had a girlfriend, he was getting good grades at school, he had lots of friends, he thought everything was perfect, until everything went horrible, his mom and dad got a divorce, his girlfriend got killed in a car crash (it can happen >=(), after all this had happened everything felt awful, all this affected his grades and personality making him cold and harsh.

Last edited:

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
mmm..FINE then i'll give you another shot..since its the holidays and a friend convinced me. Just saying, that i'm still thinking rather or not to kick you..but for now you may stay..

Be active, don't overexaggurate, be literate,
and do what the rules tell you to do. This last part goes to all of you. ^^

Alright then, all spots are filled..but anyone that wants to join FEEL FREE to..just don't put anything down for the "elements" section. I'll fit you in somehow. ;). So everyone merry christmas and i'll get this thing started the day after christmas or so. Happy Holidays.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
ooc. sorry for the double post but we start today!!!!!!

ic. Strife walked down the street, one hand on his backpack as he faced the bright sky. Approaching the school, Strife paused in his steps. Taking a breath or two for his one hour walk from his home to here, he regained his normal posture, walking steadily up the steps, into the doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back