• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

!!!!! Star Wars: The Jedi Order!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
The clone wars…yes…well it’s that time….basically, you are either with the republic…or with the droids…if you’re with the republic...you’re a jedi…for now…if you’re with the droids…you’re a sith. You don’t’ have to be a jedi or a sith...You can be a supreme pilot or a supreme commander or w/e…if you decide to have romance...find a partner…usually…romance people fall to the dark side…you can be jedi then fall to the dark side…the republic will betray you later on…we start out in episode 1. We are all start out as padawans. Then we progress into jedi knights. Then masters. Then jedi council members. Then well…maybe…sith.

---------------------------- Rules -------------------------------
NO SPAM
NO GOD MODDING
ROMANCE IS DEFINITELY OK.
NO COMPLAINING
NO POWERPLAYING
NO SMOKING

---------------------------Worlds-------------------------------
Corrusant. (The central system of the Republic. The jedi temple is located here.)
Tatooine. (It’s a desert world. Many desert people are here.)
Naboo. (It’s very very peaceful. The people that live there are peaceful.)
Kashyyyk (The native planet of the wookies. The wookies are our allies.)
Geonosis. (A very rocky place. The geonosis people live here.)
Mustafar (A lava planet full of lava. It’s a tiny planet.)
Polis Massa (The jedi fight the droids here. It has lot’s of asteroids.)
Utapa (It’s a planet where weird creatures live. It’s a very strange planet.)

---------------------Species------------------
Human
Droid
Wookie
Clone
Other

--------------------- Weapons -------------
Lightsabor. (You have to be a jedi or sith to wield this weapon.)
Ray gun. (You can be anyone to wield this weapon.)
Genosion gun. (You have to have experience with Geonosis to have this weapon.)
Gador Riffie. (The things that sand people use. You must have experience with Tatooine to wield this weapon.)
Other

---------------------Light sabor forms -----------------------
I ( This jedi has more power in the force than with the skills of a lightsabor.) + 2 force. + 1 attack. + 2 defense. + 1 accuracy.

II ( This jedi has more power in the skills of a lightsabor than with the force.) + 2 lightsabor + 2 attack. + 1 defense. + 1 accuracy.

III ( This jedi is average with equal stats in both the skills with a lightsabor and force. This jedi has no strong point or weak point.) + 1 force. + 1 lightsabor. + 1 attack. + 1 defense + 1 accuracy.

IV (This jedi has a lot of acrobatic skills. This jedi jumps a lot like Yoda.) + 2 Accuracy. +1 attack. + 1 defense.

V (This jedi has a smooth crisp cut. This jedi is very fast, but this jedi sometimes gets too concentrated on attacking, this jedi forgets about defense.) + 2 attack. + 1 lightsabor. + 1 force. + 1 accuracy.

VI (This jedi is firm and holds ground. This jedi is more of a defenser.) + 2 defense. + 1 lightsabor. + 1 force. + 1 accuracy.

VII ( This jedi is not a jedi, but a master. You must be a master to perfect this style. This jedi starts to learn this form at the rank of jedi knight. Beware…wielders of this form usually convert into the dark side. The power and force of this form is sometimes taken for granted. Only an experienced jedi can wield this form.) Unknown.

------------------- Light sabor Colors -----------------------
Red (This jedi lightsabor is usually worn by a sith.) Unknown.

Blue (This jedi lightsabor are for jedis that master more in lightsaboring skills.) + 2 lightsabor + 2 Attack.

Purple (This jedi lightsabor likes purple. It has an average stat.) + 2 force + 2 defense.

White (This jedi lightsabor is usually for training.) Unknown.

Green (This jedi lightsabor are for jedis that master more in the force.) + 2 force + 2 defense.

Yellow (This jedi lightsabor is said to bring back ones from the darkside back into the light side.) + 2 force. + 2 accuracy.

-------------- Masters --------------
Obi - Wan TAKEN
Qui - Gon - Jin TAKEN
MaceWindu
Kit Fisto (He's the super cool green guy that's like underwater. He's part of Macewindu's personal attacking team.) http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/kitfisto/img/movie_bg.jpg <-- His picture TAKEN
Ki-Adi-Mundi (He's the triangle head in the jedi council. He's very very strong.) TAKEN
Plo Koon ( He is a very very strong jedi. He is part of hte jedi counci.) http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/plokoon/img/movie_bg.jpg <-- His picture. TAKEN
Other (Send a picture with the jedi name.)
YODA IS NOT ALLOWED.
YES OBI - WAN CAN BE YOUR MASTER, BUT HE IS NOT A PADAWAN LIKE HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE.

----------------- Template --------------

Name:
Appearance (Right now we are all like kids or teenagers so. No one is allowed over 18. Cuz we will be progressing through out the rp. You don’t wanna be an old man when you’re a jedi master do you? You can change your appearance once we go to the next episode.):
Personality (This will probably change):
Weapon:
Organization (Republic, Trade federation, Sith., Clones, etc.):
Lightsabor form:
Age (This will probably change.):
Bio:
Lightsabor Color:
Lightsabor style (Duel wielding, Single wielding, Count Dooku style, Double count dooku style, etc.):
Master:
Home Planet:
Starting Stats (Add all the points together and put them in a chart like this.You start out with a total of fifty points. Plus the points with the lightsabor and styles.):
Attack:
Defense:
Force:
Lightsabor:
Accuracy:
Endurance (Starts with about ten.):

-------------- My template --------------------------

Name: Anbarin Kendon.
Appearance: http://www.animesector.com/animesector/Naruto/inari.jpg
Personality: He is very strong and wise. Although only eight years old, he learned to build his own lightsabor.
Weapon: Light sabor.
Organization: Republic.
Lightsabor form: V
Bio: His parents were gone when he was born. He was adopted by Plo Koon and taken to Coruscent. His blood pressure was tested, and was said to be strong in the force. He was then trained by Ploo Koon for four years...they are still training right now...
Lightsabor Color: Blue.
Lightsabor Style: Single Wielding.
Master: Plo Koon
Home Planet: Naboo.
Starting Stats:
Attack: 11 + 4
Defense: 9
Force: 11 + 1
Lightsabor: 9 + 3
Accuracy: 10 + 1
Enducrance: 10

Average stats doesn't nessesarily mean you have the best powers. Your stats effect the way you fight like if you choose form V you don't go like this.

Luke stood his ground. He defended all the droid's attacks.

Right now, we can't be siths or have form VII yet. We have to be at least a jedi knight. When we rank up or defeat a super boss, we get to add to our stats. First, choose your master. Each person may only choose ONE master.

Oh yeah...if you're a jedi you're master has to be a jedi. Count Dooku and Dark Sidious can be masters later on when you're a jedi knight...

If you have understood all this, do this in your profile. " The force is with us!!!!!!"

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
((Ill join but let me make my bio. Its going to take a minute or two though.))

Name: Rage
Appearance: http://www.maiken2051.com/images/thumb/Trunks%20little%20capsule.jpghttp://www.btinternet.com/~dragon_gal/trunkover.jpg
Personality: A kind hearted person but very naive and gets pulled into situatuions that don't need his help.
Weapon: Lightsaber
Organization Republic
Lightsabor form: IV
Home Planet: Tatooine
Bio: ((Will post later))
Lightsabor Color: Blue and Yellow (If thats alright)
Lightsabor style: Duel wielding
Master: Macewindu
Starting Stats:
Attack: 15+1+2
Defense: 10+1
Force: 5+2
Lightsabor: 10+2
Accuracy: 10+2+2
Endurance: 10

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey there GC!!

The force is with us!!!!!

Name: Zack
Appearance: *coming soon*
Personality: (some of this will change) usually quiet, strong willed, dosen't talk to others much
Weapon: Lightsabor
Organization: Republic
Lightsabor form: V
Bio: Abandoned on Kashyyyk when he was barely one year old, Zack was raised by the Wookies. He was taken in by a High Commander of the Wookie army. He was trained in many fighting styles. And the Wookies could tell he had very swift reflexes. He was also friends with another Wookie named Chewbacca. He was then discovered by Qui - Gon - Gin and taken to be trained as a Jedi. Zack can speak human, wookie and droid. But he still struggles with the other languages. He is a quick learner and has become, not only, Qui - Gon's learning padawan but a good friend. Zack has also followed Master Yoda's ways and learnings and is a fan of Yoda.
Lightsabor Color: Green and Blue (for now)
Lightsabor style: Duel wielding
Master: Qui - Gon - Gin (Later to change (of course))
Homeplanet: Kashyyyk (abandoned there)
Starting Stats:
Attack: 11+ 2
Defense: 7 +2
Force: 12 + 3
Lightsabor: 11 + 1
Accuracy: 9+ 1
Endurance (Starts with about ten.): 10

I'll post my stats in a sec too, may take a while....

PS: If I'm a duel wielder can I have two sabers of different colours? Or just two the same?

Last edited:

NeoSora

Name: Neo
Appearance: Here
Personality (This will probably change): Calm, gentle, friendly towards everybody but his opponent
Weapon: Lightsaber duh, Ray guns
Lightsabor form: III
Bio: A friendly soul who met Obi-Wan while traveling alone on Coruscant. He was looking for a job, because his parents died on Naboo.
Lightsabor Color: Rainbow? If OK
Lightsabor style: TRIPLE WIELDING! If OK Lol, JK - Dual wielding that can split into two in the middle
Master: Obi-Wan
Home Planet: Naboo

Starting Stats:
Attack: 11
Defense: 11
Force: 11
Lightsabor: 11
Accuracy: 11
Endurance: 11 cause it rounds it off.

Last edited:

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
Can i join?

The Force is with us!!

Name: Ty
Appearence: White mid-length hair, always wears white robes.
Personality: A light hearted person, tells jokes a lot but always thinks about himself first.
Weapon: Lightsabre
Bio: Born on Alderan (Sp?) Ty was discovered by Kit Fisto at the age of 6 and as been taught in the ways of the Jedi by him ever since.
Lightsabre Colour: Purple
Lightsabre Form: VI
Ligthsabre Style: Single
Master: Kit Fisto
Homeworld: Alderan
Stats:
Attack: 10
Defense: 15+4
Force: 10+3
Lightsabre: 10+1
Accuracy: 5+1

Last edited:
C

Crasendolls

Name: Holhe Vaola
Appearance: He is a Kaminoan. They are slender and have long arms legs and elongated necks males have a fin on the top of there head there skin is pale
Personality: very secretive intellegent and polite your avrage kaminoan
Weapon: lightsabre
Lightsabor form: IV
Bio: on a scouting mission by the jedi they stoped on kamino to find a force sencitive child after consulting with his parents and other kaminoans they eventually got him to the jedi temple where he know trains as the very first kamino jedi (that is actually true as far as all my knowledge of star wars goes)
Lightsabor Color: purple
Lightsabor style: single wielding
Master: Jorus C'baoth (most likely you wont knowhim unless you read the star wars sequal books) http://www.sith.pl/bots/sith/slynni_lordowie/pliki/joruscbaoth.jpg
Home Planet: Kamino
Starting Stats:
Attack: 8 + 1
Defense: 7 + 2 +1
Force: 10 +2
Lightsabor: 9
Accuracy: 16 + 2

Last edited:

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Great guys!!!! Well, we will start really soon. By the way, neo, i'm not sure how a rainbow lightsabor would look like. If you really want to, you can get a rainbow lightsabor later on. By the way, for duel wielding folks, you can choose two lightsabor colors, but only one of the attributes.

NeoSora

ooc: Ill start with a dual white one, but later on Ill get rainbow. Basically, it looks like a barber pole. The colors spiral their way to the top, over, and over again.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Uhh guys...you really need to do math in this rp. Zacdos, Trigger, LDJ, and Craseondolls...your stats are kinda wrong. First of all, you can have 50...no more no less...NOT including the extra stats. And for duel wielders, you can only have ONE attribute for the lightsabor color. It's not fair if you get a blue and a green, and get both of their attributes. Choose one. So pleez start updating that.

Here is what's wrong.

Trigger = you're stats are fine...but your extra stats need to be checked...you have double wielding.

Zacdos = you have a little over on your stats...54...

LDJ = You have too little for your stats...42...

Crasendollis = You have too little...40...

Get them done as soon as possible!!!!!!!!

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
ok!!!! NICE!!!! By the way...do you really want to be 18 and all? Remember, you can't be TOO old or you will fall to the DARK SIDE. Dun worry, we WILL grow up.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
ok we will start...but seriously...do you really want to be teenagers? We can progress throuh the story line, and we will become teenagers...trust me...it won't take that long....

Once everone is ready, we will start.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
((Let me change my profile. Scence my character looks like trunks I could change what he looks like troughout the Rp.))

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
What are you talking about GC. My stats are at 51, not 42. anyways, i'll change them now and also i'm ready to start. Also i've changed my guys name, i'm getting confused with another RP guy i created.

Edit: Sorry, forgot that you don't count Endurance

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
ooc. YES WE CAN START!!!! Whose the host of this rp? Can we start now? Wait, nvmd...

ic. Ok, basically we've already had four years of training...we are on seperate missions right now, but we will soon come together.

A long time ago...in a galaxy far far away...

[size=+5]STAR WARS [/size]
[size=+4]Episode: I II III IV V VI[/size]
[size=+4]THE JEDI ORDER[/size]

[size=+2]The Trade federation has captured the queen of Naboo. Jedi are coming to save the queen. Yeah...sure...[/size]​

Queen: UN HAND ME YOU UN CIVILIZED FOOLS!!!!

Trade federation: Oh, queen, we do not come here to start a war...just to take over your planet...

Queen: WHY YOU...

The queen gets out a gun and starts shooting.

Battle Droid: Get Her.

Suddenly, five destroyers come and start up their force fields.

Destroyer: Freeze.

The queen lets go of her gun and puts her hands up.

Trade federation: Take her to the prison hold...

Plo koon flew around in his jedi star fighter. Adarin sat in the back seat.

Adarin: When do i get my own starfighter?

Plo koon: When you are ready...

Adarin: But i've already mastered piloting in my second course. May i have my own star fighter?

Plo koon: When you are ready...

Adarin: ...

They fly to the trade federation ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back