• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~ The Fight For Honor ~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
eh i was kinda bored so yeah..we'll see if this rp will go on or not..

They have their guns,
We have our swords.

They have their cannons,
We have our arrows.

They have their arrogance,
We have our honor.

Around the time after the American Civil War, the world had started to change. Pragmatism replaced courage, as greed replaced honor Although not all hope is lost. In a far away land..a force still stands strong, a group that will never lose their honor. The samurai desperately repel their selves and their land from the changing world. Guns and cannons have been founded around Japan, and the great warriors which wants swore to protect Japan’s emperor, have been replaced.

You will have to choose a side. Will you pick the side of the brave and courageous Samurai, or the dominant hi-tech Japanese Army?

Ok I know this is Japan..but we’ll just speak English..like all our language is translated..lol..and I will allow you to have blonde hair..brown hair..yes..

Rules
1. No powerplaying or godmodding.
2. Be literate.
3. Romance is definitely ok.
4. Be active.
5. No spam.
6. Pm me to join.
7. Remember that this is part of real history..so NO cellphones or ak-47’s yet..NO magic..NO super strength or super speed..
8. Have Fun!!

Styles

Ok I’ll let you choose from these following of types if you’re a samurai.

Chisoku
A fast speed like samurai. Although it won’t be necessarily make the finish cut on the opponent, its fast like speed and demon like moves are still proved deadly. Its speed also gives the power for the samurai to dodge many attacks from the enemy.

Kyoukou
A strong but slower samurai. Its powerful strikes and threatening techniques will guarrentee a direct blow on the enemy, but the question is, is if the attack will hit the enemy. Then again, this type spreads for a wide ranged cut, which will slice the enemy even if it moves a little. This type gives the samurai a large amount of stamina.

Seido
An accurate and precise samurai. This samurai may not attack as much as the other types, but when it does, it usually gives a precise direct hit on the enemy. Because of its need for perfection, this type may end up getting cut before it can give its hit. Although its accuracy and preciseness will also give the samurai space to block the attack of an enemy continuously.

Shashu
An archor like far ranged samurai. This kind of samurai is actually more defined then the others. This type most closely resembles the Seido type, as it both acquires accuracy and preciseness. An archor would usually use this type, but the Seido can also be used. Although there is one difference between the Seido and the Shashu, the Seido may rage into battle, carelessly, while the Shashu may stay ranged away, more like a back up.

Professions

Samurais

Swordsman
Archer
Lance wielder
Axe reaver

Army

Rifleman
Cannon manipulator
Pistol man
Medic

Template

Name: (Doesn’t have to be some fancy japanese name.)

Alignment:

Appearance: (A picture or a detailed description.)

Weapon:

Style:

Profession:

Personality: (Be literate)

Bio: (Be literate)

I'll post mine up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back