• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread @Skyfoxx: YEA IT SEEMS SO. My feeling with the NA trailer is that it seemed like a chopped up version of the Japanese trailers at various stages, dubbed.
  2. F

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Honestly, I'm good with everyone's. MX's will take some massive getting used to, since after 3 watch throughs of the trailer it still sounds like he's croaking/being really hoarse when he's saying the lines. But perhaps after they dub his Jump Festa...
  3. F

Quick Question *Spoilers*

I'm pretty sure they wanted to go literally with the fact that "sentiment"="emotion", and ergo, its kind of like what a previous poster mentioned about LS's being powerful Unversed. I'm not really clear on how soul works in KH, but I always thought that soul and heart were absolutely packaged...
  4. F

Vanitas & Aqua

Excuse my not qualified Japanese, but I don't think it's mistranslated. He said "omae wa yobi da", or so I heard, and yobi literally means "spare", like spare part, while omae is a form of "you". Which in context would probably mean something along the lines of you will be my backup plan. As...
  5. F

NA release date?

To those saying that Squeenix "wouldn't" absolutely positively make us wait as long as something like June, I say, setting expectations for their good behavior might instead leave you angry or heartbroken. My personal philosophy is to assume that they will be the greatest jerks on the planet...
  6. F

Re: VA Discussion Thread (Nah, I'm pretty sure KH is high enough priority on Squeenix/Nomura's collective minds that it wouldn't take that long. Patience!)
  7. F

Re: VA Discussion Thread Steve Blum! (I'm not very good with English VAs in general) But I can totally imagining him deepening his voice to have that kind of rough growly quality. He would be excellent!
  8. F

Re: VA Discussion Thread @madaminna Vincent D'onfrio as in the guy in the video? But MX is an old man, and he sounds nothing like an old man. D:
  9. F

NA release date?

But XIII is the Squeenix's pride and joy. As the first FF on the PS3 and all...BBS they must like too, but not as much, probably.
  10. F

Re: VA Discussion Thread Too good to be true is not true, I say.
  11. F

NA release date?

But there was an article about them being done with the English version of FFXIII in January. English Version of Final Fantasy XIII Now Complete | Game Guru So if they're putting a 2 month gap between being done and releasing for something big like XIII, who's to say they're going to...
  12. F

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Out of abject curiosity, what does the "noyariyanyaa" part mean? It sounds funny xD :Wishes she could actually read and not just listen to [some] Japanese:
  13. F

Official Birth by Sleep Translation Request Thread

Arigatou gozaimasu, Ms. Lissar <3
  14. F

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

^I'm ALREADY a sophomore in college!%@!!! (the age is wrong on here) I'll be EMPLOYED before this releases.... About this episode, I dunno what to think about having the nobodies back physically, and Xion. Axel->Lea I'll take it, but how are both Roxas and Ven supposed to be coming back? And...
  15. F

Is Ven a waste of time?

Sure the prequel game was developed after, but canon chronology speaking, Ven's very important and irreplaceable. He's(as far as I know) an ordinary guy who was in the wrong place at teh wrong time to get picked by the f***ed up master that is Xehanort, then got his heart torn in two. Sure, it...
  16. F

@Lissar I see that there is a large thread open about "rough" translations of the reports, which I haven't kept up with. But in the beginning people were debating this way and that about whether they were accurate translations or not, and accurate would definitely be appreciated. So maybe if...
  17. F

Would I be able to request any of the Xehanort reports/letters(I have no clue which they're called, but I'm told there is one big one and some smaller ones) translated? I don't know how I would find a copy of that for you, sorry. ^^;
  18. F

NA release date?

I would bet the same. Now to think about it-having FFXIII a speedy 4 months after the Japanese release is well, speedy. They must be cutting time on stuff to get the one big project out fast. So thus, BBS cannot be coming out also in a speedy 4 months. I adjust my release date guess to by late...
  19. F

NA release date?

But then people will brick them if they ever (start) shoving the date back. With the fiasco that was the release of Days on their minds. Maybe they are scared of that, who knows.
  20. F

Fanfiction ► F.Sunrise's BBS drabbles/other drabbles?, drafts, practice

Hah, its not my writing style, its my lack of writing ability. I already don't know what to do with most of these as purely introspection, adding dialogue and I won't feel like posting anything. Actually, adding to them period has me cringe. I'm currently trying to read as much...
Back