• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

It does. I just used an internet calculator and converter so I may have done something wrong. But Data Install takes up a lot of space so if you only have a 32 MB stick like I do, you're definitely going to need at least a 4 GB stick.
Oh yeah because I know I want to install 600 MB, so I will still need a new stick, but thats good, Instead of needing a whole gig now I only need 601 MB for this game.

WaveK89

The full data install is just for the entire game isn't it? Or do you have to do it for each scenario?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by WaveK89
The full data install is just for the entire game isn't it? Or do you have to do it for each scenario?

I remember reading somewhere that BBS has one system save, so the save files of the scenarios are saves within a save. But I haven't played the game, so...

kwkatz09

I really hope that we get some news on the release date soon. I am more anxious when I don't know anything. If we at least get a date I can rest in peace. Well as long as the date does not fall within the last quarter of the year.

T

The Spoiler

The game will come out sometime in April, im sure of it. March is FFXIII, so April it is. I dont think it would take until May

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think BBS will be released in the NA sometime in May or really early June. I doubt the date will be officially announced until after FFXIII is released as many people have already said. I hope we find out before then though.

LuxordKing

I think BBS will be released in the NA sometime in May or really early June. I doubt the date will be officially announced until after FFXIII is released as many people have already said. I hope we find out before then though.

I hope it announces before then though but your probably right. NOOOOOOO CURSE YOUR RIGHTNESS raitohahaha

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I hope it announces before then though but your probably right. NOOOOOOO CURSE YOUR RIGHTNESS raitohahaha
This is definetly one of those times I hate being right. XD I`ll keep on hoping I`m wrong.

T

The Spoiler

Well they did say they are busy with another title, and will finish with BbS when theyre done.

Final Fantasy 13 is most likely the game they are referring to

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But there was an article about them being done with the English version of FFXIII in January.

English Version of Final Fantasy XIII Now Complete | Game Guru

So if they're putting a 2 month gap between being done and releasing for something big like XIII, who's to say they're going to immediately through out this smaller title at us as soon as they're done? :trying to play devil's advocate x.x:

They can use the 2 months to focus on promoting the title

T

The Spoiler

The main reason FF13 was done 2 months early, is because they set the release date before they were even dont with the japanese version. BbS doesnt have a release date yet, so they probably wont make us wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back