• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
^Not sure.

Well, it's nearing the end of January, and so far, no confirmed word on the NA release.... I would really like to know before February.

awesomename

maybe someone can request IGN or gamespot to contact sqare enix, if there's anyone that they'll talk to about the release date, its them.

also, english VA's for Zack Fair and DiZ were posted on wikipedia.....no source thoughfacepalm

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I emailed Disney and got the same response, she was obviously lying.

mmhm, then she is going to come on and go "But my friend was the one lying. I thought you would all appreciate this. ffffuuuffffuuu".

*rolls eyes*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^Hopefully. If we don't then I will murder the people who are working on the english release of the game....after they released it of course xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
lol and I'll help XD Seriously, is it so hard to give us a date?

They can't just close their eyes, open up a calender at random and blindly pick a date with their finger? They're making people go ffffuuu.

FadedSunrise

They can't just close their eyes, open up a calender at random and blindly pick a date with their finger? They're making people go ffffuuu.

But then people will brick them if they ever (start) shoving the date back. With the fiasco that was the release of Days on their minds. Maybe they are scared of that, who knows.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
what about feb.27th? thats when they are giving us a set date for the release or is that the release it self

Neither. He was basically saying that at anytime during the next month(from now til Feb. 27th) we will get the release date

LuxordKing

mmhm, then she is going to come on and go "But my friend was the one lying. I thought you would all appreciate this. ffffuuuffffuuu".

*rolls eyes*

100% YESH lol I completely agree with you.

Yes this sucks how come they can't just pick a date and be like BAMMMM we will have it done because if they do that than I can get on with my life and do better in school lol. I hate being at school and my French teacher calls on me saying,

"Zachary, Quest-ce que tu aime fair?" when im asleep, then me replying while waking up
"AQUA DID IT."

-- YES I SAID THAT OUT LOUD LOL. Everyone Laughed lol.
-- They all know im a Kingdom Hearts Fanatic and my French teacher is way cool lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back