• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Ronald McDonald?

Random, VERY random post, but I just hafta get it out there. I had McDonald's today [yeah, call me a fat-ass all you want,] and me and my brother were talking about which beanie babies we wanted. He asked me if I wanted the Ronald one, so I looked at it and said, "Eh, he's kinda - OHMYGAWSH"...
  2. F

Real Quick

sweet jesus, i hope i'm posting this in the right section. just a quick question is all, this thread can [and will be, no doubt] closed right after the right answer. i know there's a cutscene in kh2 when sora hits his chest with his fist, but right now i can't remember which one...hard-ish...
  3. F

Didja ever notice

in TWTNW, in that one cutscene where SRK are reunited, sora pushes kairi away to talk to "ansem"? i just noticed it. excuse my brain if you have already. but anyways, i can't believe it!! when they're hugging [as if that wasn't gay enough already], sora just pushes kairi off of him in order to...
  4. F

Favorite Party Member?

so peoples, question's pretty simple: who was your favorite party member in kh2 and why? personally mine is donald, for the following reasons: 1: he heals 2: his little tail moves when he walks :36: 3: if you pay attention to him when he jumps, he jumps butt-first into the air and i...
  5. F

The Drive Gauge

sorry if it seems like a pointless or stupid thread, but my brother asked me and i didn't know. so, what's the highest the drive gauge can go, without a cheat or anything? mine's at 6 right now -_- what's yours at?
  6. F

Hotel Traverse Town

okay, so... i finally cleared off enough memory so i could start my expert file [lame, i know, but oh wellz]. i was playing through the first visit to traverse town, when you have to go "explore" while goofy and donald are always two steps late. [pretty sure you remember, that part's kinda...
  7. F

Olympus Coliseum anybody?

okie dokie. welp, i just restarted my file, since my darling little brother decided to "accidentally" save over my good one. -.- so, im just about done with the game, all i gotta do is go back to twilight town and then TWTNW. but i got nothing better to do at home [yes, i need a life] so i...
  8. F

Multiplayer Days Question

Alritey peoples, i gots a question. for Days, i think ive seen every organization member confirmed for multiplayer, except for xemnas [obviously] and zexion. but my main question is: will you be able to play as zexion? its just something, you know, ive been wondering. its what ive been looking...
  9. F

Nobody births?

alritey, total noob here. =P just thought i'd warn you real fast, so you don't think im a total dork. i thought of this the other day, but i never got around to posting it. i've actually been wondering this for awhile: how exactly are nobodies born? i mean, you read everywhere that roxas was...
Back