• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Didja ever notice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furtive.Shadow

in TWTNW, in that one cutscene where SRK are reunited, sora pushes kairi away to talk to "ansem"? i just noticed it. excuse my brain if you have already. but anyways, i can't believe it!! when they're hugging [as if that wasn't gay enough already], sora just pushes kairi off of him in order to tell riku/ansem thanks. how gay is that??

Izayoi

galactic cancer
That's because Sora never really wanted to find Kairi as much as Riku. He was his entire goal, and finally finding him made him break down in tears.

Muse

you look atrocious
Because he cares more about Riku than Kairi it seems.

When he first learned of her being kidnapped, he only thought, "Hey, maybe this'll lead me to Riku!" without really showing any concern for her situation.

AquaSunset21

in TWTNW, in that one cutscene where SRK are reunited, sora pushes kairi away to talk to "ansem"? i just noticed it. excuse my brain if you have already. but anyways, i can't believe it!! when they're hugging [as if that wasn't gay enough already], sora just pushes kairi off of him in order to tell riku/ansem thanks. how gay is that??

yeah i noticed =] and yes it's quite gay lol
when i first saw sora push away kairi i was like "HAH! kairi got pwned xD"

JTD95

Who is it gay that Sora and Kairi hugs?

smuggler185

It's not that he cares about Riku more, it's just that he knew Kairi was ok and his whole goal was to find Riku. He had established that Kairi was ok and shown that he was happy to see her, but he had two friends there and he missed Riku as much as Kairi.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It's not that he cares about Riku more, it's just that he knew Kairi was ok and his whole goal was to find Riku. He had established that Kairi was ok and shown that he was happy to see her, but he had two friends there and he missed Riku as much as Kairi.

True.

But he pretty much cares about Riku more. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back