• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody births?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furtive.Shadow

alritey, total noob here. =P just thought i'd warn you real fast, so you don't think im a total dork.

i thought of this the other day, but i never got around to posting it. i've actually been wondering this for awhile: how exactly are nobodies born? i mean, you read everywhere that roxas was "born" when sora released his heart, but how was roxas born? was he literally born to real parents in twilight town, or did he just randomly pop up one day out of nowhere? and if he did just pop up there, how does he live in a house? was he adopted then? i honestly haven't heard of a fifteen-year-old living by himself in a pretty decent house. i'm not sure if this has been asked before, but i'm just wondering. also, sorry if im being too logical for the game ^///^

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
alritey, total noob here. =P just thought i'd warn you real fast, so you don't think im a total dork.

i thought of this the other day, but i never got around to posting it. i've actually been wondering this for awhile: how exactly are nobodies born?

Nobodies are Born when a person looses his heart to a heartless. The empty shell that is left behind then begins to act on it's own.

i mean, you read everywhere that roxas was "born" when sora released his heart, but how was roxas born?

Sora turned into a heartless, his body crossed the threshoold of the realm of darkness and roxas was born.

was he literally born to real parents in twilight town, or did he just randomly pop up one day out of nowhere?

He woke up in front of the Twilight Town Castle, that's what he first remembers, therefore that is his first moment alive.

and if he did just pop up there, how does he live in a house? was he adopted then? i honestly haven't heard of a fifteen-year-old living by himself in a pretty decent house. i'm not sure if this has been asked before, but i'm just wondering. also, sorry if im being too logical for the game ^///^
He most likely, like every orphan in the world (sarcasm), was taken care of by his community and provided with enough money to get a house. Plus he did odd jobs to get what he needed.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That was in the virtual Twilight Town though. In reality he went straight to the Organization didn't he?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
He most likely, like every orphan in the world (sarcasm), was taken care of by his community and provided with enough money to get a house. Plus he did odd jobs to get what he needed.

Lol Naruto.

Either that or he was given virtual parents as well. But again family =\= KH

That was in the virtual Twilight Town though. In reality he went straight to the Organization didn't he?

Yes that is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back