• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Olympus Coliseum anybody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furtive.Shadow

okie dokie. welp, i just restarted my file, since my darling little brother decided to "accidentally" save over my good one. -.- so, im just about done with the game, all i gotta do is go back to twilight town and then TWTNW. but i got nothing better to do at home [yes, i need a life] so i decided "hey, why not finish the journal?"
i'm currently working on finishing all the missions, but i kinda got stuck. ^_^` heheh.
in olympus coliseuem, it says to get 1,000 points in the maniac training. problem is, i cant seem to get past 439 [yes, i'm also lame :D] so, anybody got any tips or tricks or anythin? i already unequipped my aerial abilities, since they take up too much time. mucho appreciated!!

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Like the other girl said, negative combo. I'd also suggest equipping draw abilities. Go after the large pots and knock them into the smaller pots. That garners even more of the balls than normal.

Also, use the thunder spell when you can. It'll go after the targeted amount and get 'em immediately. Just work quickly and don't take too long to pick up the balls. You'll eventually get them if you move around the field, which you should also do.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Um, just use up all ur mp and use berserk to get the pots broken really fast. Thats wat i did.

Apollo

Silver Member
Also try maxing out your drives, so you can move faster.

Zemnas

Negative Combo + Fenrir and all the Draw's that you can possibly equip.

Firagex

Equip Fenrir (if you beat Sephiroth), equip negative combo, and get you combo count down as low as you can, that means for the time being disable all combo plus'. I hope this helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back