• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► Sora kicks Riku's ass.

((For the seldom people who know me, I know I've been gone for a pretty long time... Anyway, no copyright intended if any.)) Note: The mentions of KH3 are, of course, not real. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sora walked through the hallways of KH...
  2. X

Fanfiction ► Riku FOR PRESIDENT.

(( I don't own KH or any of it's characters.)) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ That's right! The one! The only! And most certainly hottest person on the world.... ME!!! RIKU!!! IS GOING FOR PREZ! That's right! And this time, no...
  3. X

Fanfiction ► The Paopu Festival (Kairi/Demyx)

I never really was interested in Kairi/Demyx, until I saw your amazing stories! Keep it up! You do a great job!
  4. X

Fanfiction ► Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust.

Backstory: Uhhhh..... Roxas watches and says farewell to his closest friend ever, and it is torturing Roxas knowing that Axel cannot get his last words: I will always love you... Yeah. That's pretty much it. I kind of only made it out of boredom. And yes, I know it is quite short. I'll try and...
  5. X

Fanfiction ► Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust.

((I do not own KH or any of it's characters.)) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Axel... What we're you trying to do?", Sora asked, bending down to the fading Axel. "I wanted to see Roxas... He... Was the only one I liked...", Axel answered, looking...
  6. X

Fanfiction ► Him and Her [A Riku/Xion One Shot]

This is the greatest poem I have ever read! I hope you shall write more!
  7. X

Fanfiction ► Everyone Fights Over Demyx.

((I do not own KH or any of it's characters.)) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "He's mine!", Xigbar shouted, pulling Demyx his way. "No freaking way, II!", Luxord said, pulling Demyx his way. "What are you doing?", Axel said, walking in on...
  8. X

Fanfiction ► Washing Away the Memories (Kairi/Demyx)

This story made my head asplode! I lurved it!
  9. X

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 2 - The Truth Between Sora And Roxas.

If you think his friends would be angry, imagine how pissed off his parents must have been!
  10. X

Actually, Roxas can probably smoke. He's a Nobody, there would be no heart to effect anyway.
  11. X

Fanfiction ► Xehanort's Heartless' Guide To Controlling Heartless.

((I do not own KH or Ansem or any other characters.)) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hello. If you are reading this, you have accepted darkness. If your before-heart was strong, you shall be able to control mindless, idiotic, creatures, called...
  12. X

Fanfiction ► Roxamine - Sub-Zero Love.

((I tried posting this story several times before, but because of my goddamn computer or my internet goes out, I always have to start over. Anyway, I decided to just shorten this a bit. I do not own KH, or any of it's characters. I'm a noob. Don't flame me for any mistakes.)) Note: This is...
  13. X

I need some help with which game I should get...

I've loved Roxas ever since I saw him in Kingdom Hearts 2. Hell, my girlfriend is a fan-girl for Roxas. But Kingdom Hearts III looks pwnsome to me, so I want to know which game should I get when it comes out... Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, or Kingdom Hearts III? I really need help deciding...
  14. X

(( I do not own KH2, or any of it's characters. It's the same with Star Wars and Robot Chicken.)) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Keyblades clashed about, as sweat and blood fell down. Sora and the Organization member twirled, leaped, and skirmished about on...
  15. X

Fanfiction ► Organization XIII - Axel is pissed off.

((I do not own KH or any of it's characters. I'm a noob, so tell me if anything is wrong.)) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Axel: *Walks around with hair on fire with anger* Demyx: *Hides behind Lexy* Lexy T-T, Axel is scaring me! Lexus: Don't worry...
  16. X

Hi. I'm new... Kind of.

Hi. I'm XxDiamondDustxX. I'm a noobie here, and it would really help if someone would show me around here. I first joined this about 6 months ago, but when I logged off, I couldn't go on for awhile. I'm not saying this place is boring, it is great, but it's just that I haven't been able to go on...
Back