• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi. I'm new... Kind of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

XxDiamondDustxX

Hi. I'm XxDiamondDustxX. I'm a noobie here, and it would really help if someone would show me around here. I first joined this about 6 months ago, but when I logged off, I couldn't go on for awhile. I'm not saying this place is boring, it is great, but it's just that I haven't been able to go on recently. So now I'm going to try and stick with this place now. Hope I will grow to be friends with you all!

XxDiamondDustxX

Well, a few things.....

First off, is there a list of posts you've made that you can look at and see if anyone posted in it?

And I was just wondering if there are certain ranks you need to post in a forum? Like if you have to be a Sidekick to post in the Roleplay forum?

XxDiamondDustxX

I did read the fact. Every single one of it. I wanted to make sure I didn't mess up like I did in my last forum. And thank you for all who have greeted me!

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well, a few things.....

First off, is there a list of posts you've made that you can look at and see if anyone posted in it?
Yeah, if you go to your profile which you can get to by clicking your name up top where it says "Welcome, your name here" There's a tab on the profile for statistics. You can scroll down a bit and there should be a "see all posts by..." -click it.

And I was just wondering if there are certain ranks you need to post in a forum? Like if you have to be a Sidekick to post in the Roleplay forum?
As far as I know you don't need to be a certain rank to post in a forum.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I didn't fail and this was the first forum I've been to. So I'd say it's really hard to fail as long as you don't do anything stupid.

XxDiamondDustxX

Actually, the last forum I went was http://www.vestroia.com . It's down right now, because the admin broke up with his girlfriend. So I guess he's taking his rage upon by shutting down vestroia for awhile. I feel like it was partly my fault because I always make mistakes in my grammar in front of the admin, and the admin is a grammar freak.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think this place is that insane. No one would just shut it down. So I'd say you're good. Maybe if your grammar is that bad avoid the spelling and grammar freaks.

khlover7

I might return
Actually, the last forum I went was http://www.vestroia.com . It's down right now, because the admin broke up with his girlfriend. So I guess he's taking his rage upon by shutting down vestroia for awhile. I feel like it was partly my fault because I always make mistakes in my grammar in front of the admin, and the admin is a grammar freak.

That's one crazy admin,don't worry Silh is not like that.

XxDiamondDustxX

Thanks! All my questions have been answered! I hope I won't meet that ass Cloud here...

Note: Cloud is a guy from my last forum. He was a real ass. Here, he is FatalFenrir, but he said he quit.

Back