• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxDiamondDustxX

((I do not own KH or any of it's characters.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Axel... What we're you trying to do?", Sora asked, bending down to the fading Axel.
"I wanted to see Roxas... He... Was the only one I liked...", Axel answered, looking back on old memories of he and Roxas.

"Axel...", the invisible Roxas said, looking at his fading friend behind Sora. He knew no one could see him, but he could not stand watching his closest friend fade away... He had not even told his true feelings to him.

"He made me feel... Like I had a heart...", Axel continued.
"It's kind of funny... You make me feel... The same..."
"Kairi's in the castle dungeon... Now go.", Axel said, with his last breath, opening a portal towards The World That Never Was.

"Axel...", Roxas and Sora said, simultaneously. As tears formed in Roxas' eyes, Axel faded away completely.

"I will always love you..."
END.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well that was... very short... and uh... yeah :/

What exactly is the back story?

XxDiamondDustxX

Backstory: Uhhhh..... Roxas watches and says farewell to his closest friend ever, and it is torturing Roxas knowing that Axel cannot get his last words: I will always love you...

Yeah. That's pretty much it. I kind of only made it out of boredom. And yes, I know it is quite short. I'll try and make my next story longer.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
That was a it funny, you should have made Sora have a reaction since he didn't know Roxas was his nobody then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back