• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 2 - The Truth Between Sora And Roxas.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxDiamondDustxX

(( I do not own KH2, or any of it's characters. It's the same with Star Wars and Robot Chicken.))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keyblades clashed about, as sweat and blood fell down. Sora and the Organization member twirled, leaped, and skirmished about on the glowing platform, with darkness surrounding it. "Who... Who are you...?", Sora asked, with both the Organization member and himself in a keyblade lock.
"Someone from the dark." the Organization member answered. Keyblades clashed, and both fought valiantly.

Later...

The Organization member trapped Sora's keyblade with his own, and with the other, pointed it to Sora, warning him not to make any sudden movements. Sora reached to grab it away, but the Organization member quickly swiped away Sora's hand. "Ugh!!!", Sora howled in pain, looking at his bloody arm. Sora crawled away to the edge of the glowing platform.
"The light is weak! Join us! Join the darkness!", the Organization member said.
"No! I will never! Light will always prevail... Since you wield keyblades, your heart must of accepted darkness, like Riku!", Sora said, holding his bleeding hand. "You're wrong! For I have no heart! I am your Nobody! I am Roxas!", Roxas said, taking off his hood.
"That's not true! That's impossible!", Sora said, screaming from shock.
"And I defeated Riku!", Roxas said... also...
"That's not true! That's... Improbable...", Sora said, a little quieter this time.
"And Axel is my best friend!"
"Thats, huh... Very unlikely."​

Later... Again...

"And Xemnas? If you jumble up his name, it spells Mansex.", Roxas said, sittind down in front of Sora, smoking a cigar.
"Really? You don't say.", Sora said, his hand bandaged and also smoking a cigar.​

END.

Last edited:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Good but it could have been better plus Sora and Roxas is too old to smoke.
but I give pity since you don't own KH

Shinra

Banned
Awards
(( I do not own KH2, or any of it's characters. It's the same with Star Wars and Robot Chicken.))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later... Again...

"And Xemnas? If you jumble up his name, it spells Mansex.", Roxas said, sittind down in front of Sora, smoking a cigar.
"Really? You don't say.", Sora said, his hand bandaged and also smoking a cigar.​

END.

Funny:lol:

The Dream

Awards
Same Sora, imagine his freinds kick his ass for smoking just because they said they wouldn't. XD

The Dream

Awards
XDDDDD I'd pay to see that, imagine that really happened in the game. it's like he save the worlds and all that crap he thinks he did alone and comes home to get his ass kicked by his mum and dad as soon as his freinds finish with him. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back