• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Memory

Can memory take on a physical form via darkness?
  2. M

Namine and Coded

What if the unknown man in coded is actually a memory that Namine put in the journal? She had a whole year to mess with the journal, so do you think it's possible?
  3. M

I need a good answer.

Does MX use light or darkness. In the secret ending it seemed he used darkness but in one of the trailers he says: It seems here that he does'nt like the darkness. So which one does he most likely use?
  4. M

Coded videos

Has coded been realesed in Japan yet and when will we get videos of the game?
  5. M

Unbirths, remants of their previous self.

O'k it seems that memory is more important than we thought. So if memory was to take on a physical form, then would'nt be a remant of whoever it was a memory of. A creature that was'nt meant to be born but now is. A remant. I think the guy in coded might be Xehanort's forgotten Memory taken on a...
  6. M

What do you think Destiny Islands purpose will be in BBS

So what is the purpose of DI in BBS? Will there be bosses or unbirths there?
  7. M

Master Xehanort and the keyblade

In the recent scans it said Master Xehanort is abusing the power of the keyblade. How so?
  8. M

A possible reason as to why the POH in BBS did not age?

People have been wondering why Snow White, Auroa, and Cindderela did not age from BBS to KH1. Some people have speculated that time runs differently in different worlds. There has been no proof of this happening. But my fellow KH fans, I bring you an explanation with evedince and it's all...
  9. M

358/2 Days Multiplayer

Is the multiplayer in 358/2 Days just co-op or is there a versus mode?
  10. M

My best Unbirth theory yet.

This is the list of videos I will be refering to throught out the theory --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Video 1: YouTube - Sora's Sacrifice Video 2: YouTube - kingdom hearts end of the world part 1...
  11. M

A question about KH

We know all hearts have memories inside them. So I was wondering does kingdom hearts have memories? Is it possible that Master Xehanort's blue KH is a kingdom hearts without memory.
  12. M

Sephiroth and Namine and how it connects to the unbirth's

I''ve noticed that Sephiroth and Namine have alot in common. Namine and sephiroth both were created from someone else. Namine was made from Kairi and sephiroth was made from Cloud. Sephiroth is not a heartless or a nobody, and it seems Namine is'nt a nobody either. So what is left for them to...
  13. M

A few questions

1. Is it possible we could enounter the original sombodies of Organization XIII in BBS? 2. Has Aqua officially been confirmed as the third playable character? 3. Is Mickey playable in any of the games? 4. Will castle oblivion be in BBS? 5. Will Radient Gardens look like as Ansem described in...
  14. M

MX

I need a HQ picture of Master Xehanort. Could someone Post a picture of him.
  15. M

Trailers at TGS

Are the KH trailers at TGS going to be in the closed mega theater?
  16. M

Unbirth bosses

Well since it is kinda of obvious that the wheel master unbirth is based off of the spining wheel from sleeping beauty, I thought they might base other Unbirth bosses off of things from other movies. Castle of dreams: Mid-night stalker, it's based off the clock tower in cindderela. Snow...
  17. M

A quick theory

So far in kingdom hearts the enemies have had names that are the opposite of what they are. Example: Heartless have hearts and Nobodies have bodies. So what if this rule also applies with the Unbirths? My idea is what if MX made something that give darkness life. Now we know that birth is the...
  18. M

Wheel Master

Does anyone have any high quility pics of the wheel Master? I need pictures that have the wheel master's hp bar in it.
  19. M

Erase?

Is it possible for the heart,soul, or body to be erased? Can any of these things be erased? If so what happens to them?
  20. M

Extras

Do you think they will put some extra things in the NA version of RE: COM that were not in the Japenese version. Kinda like how they did with the NA version of KH1?
Back