• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

1. Is it possible we could enounter the original sombodies of Organization XIII in BBS?

2. Has Aqua officially been confirmed as the third playable character?

3. Is Mickey playable in any of the games?

4. Will castle oblivion be in BBS?

5. Will Radient Gardens look like as Ansem described in the Secret Ansem Reports?

6. Will there be some kinda report in BBS? Example like a MX report.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1. Is it possible we could enounter the original sombodies of Organization XIII in BBS?

It's likely, actually, seeing how there are some scenes in the Trailers that show Terra and Ven in Radiant Garden, and Xigbar spoke of having known them - from his time still a Somebody.

Yes, actually. When Nomura's actually talking about her, one of the things he likes to raise to get people interested is about her playability.

Unknown.

Hopefully. I'll dare say probably, seeing how the Organization found it, they didn't make it. A lot of people like to connect between the castle and MX.

5. Will Radient Gardens look like as Ansem described in the Secret Ansem Reports?

If we'll get to see that, I think we can expect a pretty city. After all, it wasn't overrun by Heartless until after BBS. Then again, the Great Maw in the trailers is as it was in KH2, and that doesn't seem like such a nice world, so meh :\

Probably. I'm more expecting reports from TAV's Master for some reason though.

Master Riku 789

A few more questions

7. Will the underworld be in Olympus Coliseum in BBS?

8 Will there be tournements in Olympus Coliseum in BBS?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

1. I doubt it, seeing as ow they really wern't important until Xehanort (of Terra/MX combined) came around.

2. Yes

3. I see him being playable about as much as Riku was in KH2

4. What? No, since it was the Org.'s castle and they are not around in BBS.

5. We haven't played the game, so we do not know for sure.

6. See above.

EDIT: 9. Yes, In the morning in Japan. 11am if I'm not mistaken.

A

Audo

1 - Yes. It's pretty much expected that we will at least see Ansem the Wise's five apprentices
2 - Yes it has.
3 - It's unlikely.
4 - Probably. CO's backstory is most likely going to be detailed in one or more of the three games (Days or BBS to be the best bets)
5 - Yes.
6 - We don't know. But i'd assume there was, how else would we know the plot behind the plot about Unbirths and the like?
7 - We don't know, but I don't see why not.
8 - Yes, what other point does that world serve?
9 - It does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back