• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wheel Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

Does anyone have any high quility pics of the wheel Master? I need pictures that have the wheel master's hp bar in it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Bbs9-1.jpg

Unfortunately this is the only scan released, you'll have to wait for more high quality pics later this year.
Unless someone can dig up a more high quality version of this, which I doubt is possible.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Why do they call it Wheel Master? The name kinda leads you to believe it would look something like the Wheelie boss from Kirby...

The wheel used to weave threads, that's why it's called Wheel Master.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
You'd think that it would resemble the Trick Master more than it does.
And by the way, can anyone distinguish where its head is?

Spazzboy911

Wheel Master is the Heartless boss for the Cinderella world.
NO!!! NONONO!!! it's NOT HEARTLESS!!! AAGGGHGHG! -foams at mouth yelling-

anyway, my point is, heartless weren't 'invented' or 'discovered' yet. it is an UNBIRTH boss. that information doesn't even require research, just common sense (KH style)
words you got right are 'wheel master' 'boss' and 'Cinderella'
all other words are failure
we don't even know if it's 'the' boss. comparably it might be like that pyro-heartless boss in Wonderland (kh1) but theres also the possibility of revisiting worlds

wait, do we even know if this is Cinderellas world? i thought Ven went there. at a different time, sure. but somewhat unlikely. either way, possibility for multiple bosses. like the cat (big pussy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back