• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort and the keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He's trying to get KH to rule over the world most likely. Using the Keyblade no less, the weapon that is supposed to be used to protect.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I wouldn't say "abusing it" he's just doing it for his own desires, a keyblade can either be a weapon of peace or destruction.
There is no such way to abuse the keyblade, abusing power on the other hand is a different story.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I wouldn't say "abusing it" he's just doing it for his own desires, a keyblade can either be a weapon of peace or destruction.
There is no such way to abuse the keyblade, abusing power on the other hand is a different story.

It's power we're talking, though--OP said "power of the Keyblade," not Keyblade itself. (Just clarifying, but chop my head off if you want, I can handle it.)

Sexy Angel
He is using it in a forbidden way, by calling kingdom hearts, instead of protecting it. Thus abbused.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com

True, in the Ansem reports, it says (I think) That one uses it for good; while the other uses it for destruction.

So, it's not really abusing.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well it really comes down to morals, which summoning KH (concept but you get the idea) is seen as bad, but there is no such thing as right or wrong. Thinking makes it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back