• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

Well since it is kinda of obvious that the wheel master unbirth is based off of the spining wheel from sleeping beauty, I thought they might base other Unbirth bosses off of things from other movies.

Castle of dreams: Mid-night stalker, it's based off the clock tower in cindderela.
Snow white's world: Miner, based off a miner it gets it's inspiration from the gem mine in the movie.

So what are your ideas?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Bosses can come from anything they dont even have to do with the world in particular. But does it really matter?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'm drawing a blank here, I don't think a majority will be based off of the worlds directly to be honest.
A small few will, but even so I am clueless where to begin on the subject at hand.

blitz gene

remember in KH2 how you had to vs Pete in different worlds.
maybe there's gonna be a new boss like that.
it probably might be someone you already know.

i don't know exactly.

Riku77

This might be something that was asked a little too soon but oh well. As far as the question goes, I have no idea but I would probably go with what yttrxium said about the bosses not really being subjected to every world, but who knows?

The Enchanted

Riku 789, I made a topic similar to this one months ago.

It died and so will yours.
Reasons why...

1) Lack of knowledge on Unbirths
2) Lack of known worlds, limits thoughts to the few known ones

Though it won't if you can answer those blank spots.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Let's have fun with this thread. Let's just come up with ideas for unbirth bosses. :)

Nah. Why think up unbirth bosses? Bosses? come on, Summons & Characters of Fanservice fine, but Bosses. Nah, meh what the hell, Glass Slipper Unbirth for Cinderella's World XD

Thats right, I went there

Riku77

Oooh nice one. Anywho other then Masta's killer boss, I wouldnt mind seeing a guy every now and again now that I think about it. Maybe there will be a rival unbirth or something. I have no idea though and yah this is random.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Bosses can be from anywhere.
Since we don't know much about the Unbirths so far, we really shouldn't talk about bosses at the time.

Riku77

Thats true, cant really tell who the bosses are if you dont know much about the game... The Enchanted is turning out to be right. Still though good question Master Riku 789

The Enchanted

Hmm.
Well, I'll pitch in to be nice.

Here were ideas from my old thread.

Forest of Fantasy (Snow White)
-Evil Queen Unbirth
-Poison Apple Unbirth
-Diamond Unbirth

Olympus Coliseum
-Cyclops Unbirth

Riku77

Ha yah that actually does sound pretty cool. And they could have the dwarves pickaxes swing at you and everything and.... ok im getting to much into this,lol.

The Enchanted

Sounds like a good plot to me.

Ya, it is.
Then again, GA is one smart person.

Oh and it seems like you posted in mah thread too.
Here's la quote.

i have a few ideas

1.cpt.hook
2.jungle cage(it looks the gravekeeper in kh2 but it's a jungle version with red eyes)
3.horned king
4.midnight stalker(it kinda looks like the dark thorn in kh2 but it's blue and has red eyes)
5.ursula
6.smasher(it looks kinda like the grim reaper in kh2 but it use a hammer instead of a scythe and it has red eyes)
7.master xehanort
8.dark soilder
9.dragon malifecent
10.lucifer
11.wheel master
12.old witch from snow white
13.chaos armor(it's looks like a giant blue knight with red eyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back