• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My best Unbirth theory yet.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

This is the list of videos I will be refering to throught out the theory
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video 1: YouTube - Sora's Sacrifice
Video 2: YouTube - kingdom hearts end of the world part 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What an unbirth is and how one is created:

An unbirth is an unborn heart. A heart that has yet to be born. In video 2 Xehanort's heartless speaks about how all hearts are born in darkness. Well so far there has been nothing that says he is wrong. So lets assume that there are hearts that are waiting in darkness to be born. Hearts that wait until they are born inside of a person. What is the difference between an unborn heart and that of a human? An unborn heart has no memories because it has'nt had the chance to make memories like a human heart can and it has nothing to give emotion to, no vessel to feel emotion like a human would. Basically an empty heart.

Now that we have establised what unborn heart is lets move onto what they have to do with the unbirths. Master Xehanort seems to be a scientest of somewhat. So he began studying darkness and eventually decided to run test on darkness and the heart. I doubt Master Xehanort could have gotten to the darkness where the unborn hearts are. So he decided to revert a human to the form of an unborn heart. If all hearts begin in darkness then darkness is what he had to use to revert a human heart. He used darkness to erode the heart to the point of where it reverted to an empty heart an unborn heart. But the darkness used in these experiment caused the unborn hearts to fill with darkness and thus created the unbirths. The process of an unbirth being created is similar to the process of a heartless being created but using an unborn heart instead of a human heart changed the result. The unbirths are basically unborn hearts filled with darkness. They are in a way the opposite of the princesses of heart. In video 1 you see the princesses hearts look like orbs of light. Those are hearts full of light but the unbirths are unborn hearts full of darkness. I think an unborn heart full of darkness looks like this:
372.jpg

It looks similar to princesses hearts except full of darkness.

Master Xehanort's mistake:

Master Xehanort soon realised creating the unbirth's was a mistake and left with his apprentince to find away to fix his mistake. During this time he discovered the power of the 7 princesses. Remember kairi's power to return sora to his human form after he became a heartless? MX wished to use that power to free the unbirth's from their darkness and in turn it would cause the unborn hearts to return to their human heart forms. But first he needed to gather all the unborn hearts in one place.Thus he decided to create a KH made from the unborn hearts of the unbirths.. He lets TAV destroy the unbirths and slowly his kingdom hearts is formed. MX is succesful in gathering the seven princesses and uses them to destroy the darkness of the unbirths and the unborn hearts are returned to the form of human hearts and thus the blue KH is now filled with human hearts instead of unborn hearts. Remember when MX said his apprentince was a demon of darkness, well here comes the shocker. MX's apprentince betrays MX and uses the princesses to open the door to darkness to unleash darkness upon the human hearts in MX's KH. This darkness causes the hearts to become the first heartless. MX and Terra realize they can't beat the apprentince seperatly and so the combine and create the xehanort from KH2. This new xehanort deafets the apprentince but he is badly wounded. The new xehanort realises he must close the door to darkness. So new Xehanort closes it from the darkside and Aqua closes from the side of the realm of light. Most of the heartless created due to the apprentinces actions are locked in the realm of darkness, with only a few remaining outside the door. The new xehanort wanders in darkness as the darkness slowly causes him to forget his past, eventually he stumbles upon a dark corridor which leads him to Radient Gardens and Ansem the wise soon finds him.

Well thats my theory about the unbirths. Flame away.

Last edited:

Qarx

One who knows nothing can understand, NOTHING
That's me alright.

This theory sounds good to me. I wonder how it compares to the real thing when BBS comes out
I'd love to read spoilers on this game if I can't get it. Stupid being poor and not having a PSP XP

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
What is the difference between an unborn heart and that of a human? An unborn heart has no memories because it has'nt had the chance to make memories like a human heart can and it has nothing to give emotion to, no vessel to feel emotion like a human would. Basically an empty heart.
I think you just technically described a basic nobody there.
Master Xehanort seems to be a scientest of somewhat. So he began studying darkness and eventually decided to run test on darkness and the heart. I doubt Master Xehanort could have gotten to the darkness where the unborn hearts are. So he decided to revert a human to the form of an unborn heart. If all hearts begin in darkness then darkness is what he had to use to revert a human heart. He used darkness to erode the heart to the point of where it reverted to an empty heart an unborn heart. But the darkness used in these experiment caused the unborn hearts to fill with darkness and thus created the unbirths. The process of an unbirth being created is similar to the process of a heartless being created but using an unborn heart instead of a human heart changed the result. The unbirths are basically unborn hearts filled with darkness. They are in a way the opposite of the princesses of heart.
You're going to have to have at least some plausible evidence and some follow-ups in order to make that likely and...believable.
Master Xehanort soon realised creating the unbirth's was a mistake and left with his apprentince to find away to fix his mistake. During this time he discovered the power of the 7 princesses. Remember kairi's power to return sora to his human form after he became a heartless? MX wished to use that power to free the unbirth's from their darkness and in turn it would cause the unborn hearts to return to their human heart forms.
I think you just contradicted what you just said earlier;you said that unborn hearts couldn't be born as human hearts to begin with and so that was why they're called Unbirths. Now you're saying that they were human hearts in the first place and that they later on became darkness? Either you worded that all wrong, you completely forgot what you were saying, or you're just spewing complete nonsense now. I choose three. Who's with me?
But first he needed to gather all the unborn hearts in one place.Thus he decided to create a KH made from the unborn hearts of the unbirths.. He lets TAV destroy the unbirths and slowly his kingdom hearts is formed. MX is succesful in gathering the seven princesses and uses them to destroy the darkness of the unbirths and the unborn hearts are returned to the form of human hearts and thus the blue KH is now filled with human hearts instead of unborn hearts.
But what about Kairi? You said that he needed to find ALL of the seven princesses. Kairi drifted off to DI (and I'm probably sure they're going to make that a point somewhere in the middle of BBS) when Riku and Sora was at least 4 and 5 (since BBS is set 10 yrs. before the first KH). Kairi was young then so I don't really think MX would have enough time to get her as well as the others in constrast to her soon-to-be disappearance from Hollow Bastion, BBS wise.
Remember when MX said his apprentince was a demon of darkness, well here comes the shocker. MX's apprentince betrays MX and uses the princesses to open the door to darkness to unleash darkness upon the human hearts in MX's KH. This darkness causes the hearts to become the first heartless. MX and Terra realize they can't beat the apprentince seperatly and so the combine and create the xehanort from KH2. This new xehanort deafets the apprentince but he is badly wounded. The new xehanort realises he must close the door to darkness. So new Xehanort closes it from the darkside and Aqua closes from the side of the realm of light. Most of the heartless created due to the apprentinces actions are locked in the realm of darkness, with only a few remaining outside the door. The new xehanort wanders in darkness as the darkness slowly causes him to forget his past, eventually he stumbles upon a dark corridor which leads him to Radient Gardens and Ansem the wise soon finds him.
Now you're just trying to make things up. Just sounds like a fanfic to me now. Looks like your best wasn't the best.:thumbdown:

Crossblade

those holes are, well if he created the unbirths then he might incounter a heartless (probally not though) and still well come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have more holes but................................................... I can't really remember them but other than that good thery
p.s. how do you make a post

Qarx

I think you just technically described a basic nobody there.

You're going to have to have at least some plausible evidence and some follow-ups in order to make that likely and...believable.

I think you just contradicted what you just said earlier;you said that unborn hearts couldn't be born as human hearts to begin with and so that was why they're called Unbirths. Now you're saying that they were human hearts in the first place and that they later on became darkness? Either you worded that all wrong, you completely forgot what you were saying, or you're just spewing complete nonsense know. I choose three. Who's with me?

But what about Kairi? You said that he needed to find ALL of the seven princesses. Kairi drifted off to DI (and I'm probably sure they're going to make that a point somewhere in the middle of BBS) when Riku and Sora was at least 4 and 5 (since BBS is set 10 yrs. before the first KH). Kairi was young then so I don't really think MX would have enough time to get her as well as the others in constrast to her soon-to-be disappearance from Hollow Bastion, BBS wise.

Now you're just trying to make things up. Just sounds like a fanfic to me now. Looks like your best wasn't the best.:thumbdown:
wow. Harsh.
You may be right, though. Remember Kairi started out in Radiant Garden, listening to her grandmother's stories. Wonder if these stories pertain to the events of BBS? If this theory holds water, that would mean Kairi was kidnapped then returned to Radiant Garden when she was a very small child, and doesn't remember a thing.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That was a post, are you wondering how to make a new thread?

Iridium

Awards
Go to what ever section preferred, find the little black box that says "new thread".
I don't feel like making a prnt scrn shot of it so settle for that.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
wow. Harsh.
You may be right, though. Remember Kairi started out in Radiant Garden, listening to her grandmother's stories. Wonder if these stories pertain to the events of BBS? If this theory holds water, that would mean Kairi was kidnapped then returned to Radiant Garden when she was a very small child, and doesn't remember a thing.
Oh, reminded me of one more thing:
Since Kairi ended up at DI, she completely forgot where she even came from let alone being able to find a way back to her home. Unless MX would have found his way to DI (which I find unlikely), there was no way he could've "kidnapped" her just to gain some kind of power. (this will sound weird:toungesmile:but...) Since she was practically going to be stuck there for the rest of her life, she ended up growing up happy with great friends lol just sounds like she gave up all hope and went along with it (remember what she said to Sora after he asked her what her home world was like in KH1; "Like I told you, I don't remember. But I'm happy here" Seems like she didn't care either:laugh:) in my words.

lol you thought that was harsh? i know but hey, what else am i supposed to say? after all, i did mean what i said:laugh:...oh and thanks for making me feel a little bad inside-_--->:cry:

Master Riku 789

O'k there appears to be some confussion about the human heart and unborn hearts. I'm saying MX took human hearts and used darkness to revert them to unborn state. Essentially turning the human hearts into unborn hearts and the unborn hearts than MX created are what became the unbirths. He later used the seven princesses to return the unborn hearts to their human heart state. Similar to how kairi used her powers to return sora's heart to normal.

And about kairi, she did'nt arrive on destiny Islands until sometime after BBS.

Good night folks, i'm going to bed.

Qarx

Oh, reminded me of one more thing:
Since Kairi ended up at DI, she completely forgot where she even came from let alone being able to find a way back to her home. Unless MX would have found his way to DI (which I find unlikely), there was no way he could've "kidnapped" her just to gain some kind of power. (this will sound weird:toungesmile:but...) Since she was practically going to be stuck there for the rest of her life, she ended up growing up happy with great friends lol just sounds like she gave up all hope and went along with it (remember what she said to Sora after he asked her what her home world was like in KH1; "Like I told you, I don't remember. But I'm happy here" Seems like she didn't care either:laugh:) in my words.

lol you thought that was harsh? i know but hey, what else am i supposed to say? after all, i did mean what i said:laugh:...oh and thanks for making me feel a little bad inside-_--->:cry:

Sora explored Kairi's hidden memories, then. If she didn't remember anything, then Sora saw something neither one of them knew about.
and sorry. At least you do what I like to see: say what you mean and mean what you say.

EDIT: wait. That would make sense, Kairi forgetting everything when kidnapped, and arriving on Destiny Islands. But once again, I don't know a lot, so forgive me for that.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
O'k there appears to be some confussion about the human heart and unborn hearts. I'm saying MX took human hearts and used darkness to revert them to unborn state. Essentially turning the human hearts into unborn hearts and the unborn hearts than MX created are what became the unbirths.
But what about this down here?
So lets assume that there are hearts that are waiting in darkness to be born. Hearts that wait until they are born inside of a person.
Just now you said that MX used darkness to turn already born human hearts into unbirths. What I just quoted above now is what you said in the begnning; that the unborn hearts wait until they become human hearts but didn't get a chance to. First you said that unborn hearts become unbirths from the beginning. Now you're saying that MX was the one who created them? Let's look at the name "Unbirths" and your description. You initially said they couldn't be born, thus the name Unbirth. But saying a villian making an already born thing into something that doesn't have the ability to be born. Let's put this into real life situations here now. You're saying that someone can take a already born baby and turn it into what they were in the womb when they weren't born yet. See, that doesn't even make sense. You can't reverse a baby's age/lifespan into something like that?! They have to be in there to get out of there. Let's go back and compare to the topic;The unborn hearts have to be in there (the darkness) to get out of there (the darkness). You get it? I know KH falls under the genre of fantasy, but playing the game you can cleary see that the Laws of Physics still apply (no, Neverland doesn't count. it isn't even real). All of that in short;I'm saying that you're not putting any sense of logic here.:angry:

Okay, one last thing.
Sora explored Kairi's hidden memories, then. If she didn't remember anything, then Sora saw something neither one of them knew about.
and sorry. At least you do what I like to see: say what you mean and mean what you say.

EDIT: wait. That would make sense, Kairi forgetting everything when kidnapped, and arriving on Destiny Islands. But once again, I don't know a lot, so forgive me for that.
The only memory he saw him explore though was when she was listening to her grandmother's stories ;)

btw I forgive you...twice since you said it twice

Iridium

Awards
It's constructive criticism, and hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes that we have addressed.
The critiques here aren't getting too racy so I think you're over reacting a little.

Crossblade

well I typed it in a calm voice and would have said it in a calm voic sorry for not typine"says in calm voice" hehe sorry

Master Riku 789

O'k let me make this clear. The first paragraph was talking about hearts that will come into birth when someone is born. Until the these hearts are unborn they have'nt gone to a human being yet. A heart waiting for someone to be born. This is a natural thing.

A human heart was once an unborn heart but it was born through a human's birth and became a human heart. When MX took the human hearts and experimented with them it caused a reverse effect and the hearts became unborn again. This caused them to become unbirths. The first paragraph was explaining what an unborn heart is and the second was explaining what an unbirth is. The first paragraph is not a part of MX's experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back