• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Reincarnation?

-_-This is just a theory. Ok so i was thinking that what if master xehanorts reincarnation was the KH2 xehanort and that he fell into darkness to make xemnas while master xehanort wasnt given in to the darkness so then he was given a keyblade and used it FOR the darkness.Thats why he would be...
  2. N

What's more important?

Kingdom Hearts:BBS Kingdom Hearts:358/2 days (I tryed making this a poll but I cant figure out how to do it cause im a noob,to the forums not the game,so if you know how that'ed be great just put all the info above and of course the title thanks)
  3. N

I just realized something

I cant remember which interview it was but nomura said that birth by sleep will help you understand every thing about the kingdom hearts series but would that mean that they wouldnt make an actual kingdom hearts 3 because would they have to make completly different characters with a completly...
  4. N

Has anyone noticed?

not to be racist or anything but there is not a sigle black HUMAN in this game which is kind of strange i guess:closedeyes:
  5. N

A new symbol?

i was looking in the BBS page when i looked at a pic and terra and ven have the same symbol on them heres the pic http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/gloopin/screen2007-1-1.jpg
  6. N

organization XIII-theory on names

1.xemnas/xehanort 2.xigbar/blaig 3.xaldin/dilin 4.vexen/even 5.lexaeus/eleus 6.zexion/ienzo 7.sai'x/(my fav)slaid 8.axel/alen 9.demyx/(?)damyen 10.luxord/lorence 11.marluxia/marlin 12.larxene/lauren 13.roxas/sora :closedeyes:just remember that its a theory:sleep:
Back