• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just realized something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neaxon_11.

I cant remember which interview it was but nomura said that birth by sleep will help you understand every thing about the kingdom hearts series but would that mean that they wouldnt make an actual kingdom hearts 3 because would they have to make completly different characters with a completly different story i dont know but its just a realization:closedeyes:

Sexy Angel
I cant remember which interview it was but nomura said that birth by sleep will help you understand every thing about the kingdom hearts series but would that mean that they wouldnt make an actual kingdom hearts 3 because would they have to make completly different characters with a completly different story i dont know but its just a realization:closedeyes:

-_- He said that he would explain KH past. It wont explain everything, like roxas in the org, which 358/2 Days will cover.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

LOL, LOL, LOL thoroughly understand your info before putting realizations out

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
You know, that would make me really sad.
To think of the KH series ending with these next three games.
It would make me feel as though all the characters had died.
Like when you beat the games, and it plays Dearly Beloved Reprise with that picture of a collage and the battle (synopsis?). It makes me cry because I seriously feel as though I'll never see any of the characters again.

Neaxon_11.

ok the next time time a realize something I will be sure to reasearch my info and we can now let this thread die...

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

its alright dude, im not innocent on threads like this either

V

V.A.T.13

eh, after these 3 games there more than likely WILL be a KH3.
As Nomu said, Sora's story isn't over yet.

Hanzo

Well he did say something like that but there will be part 3. For it will explain what the letter Mickey wrote to Sora Riku and Kairi.

Stars

リク

The 3 new kingdom hearts games will related to kh part 3..

Stars

リク
^Er.. i mean the beginning of kingdom hearts story..lol
but i think it will show who actually hold the KH or how MX found the KH..
No idea..

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

Not necessarily. BBS took place in the past right? Then there's also Mickey's letter in KH2. That must be solved somehow, I would assume, and also take place AFTER KH2.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
^Er.. i mean the beginning of kingdom hearts story..lol
but i think it will show who actually hold the KH or how MX found the KH..
No idea..

Who knows. But it IS the beginning in a way. This game is showing Xehanorts past and how the events in BBS all lead up to things we know are going on in the Kh games we already have.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

No, he said that BBS isn't KH3. There will be another one. Nomura confirmed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back