• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A new symbol?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seftrex

The new symbol is going to be for the New enemy, I seriously doubt Terra would be wearing the symbol of the enemy.

Its more of a emblem, like Sora's crown and Roxa's cross.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
There's a box around his crotch. >.<

But a better guess is that it's the symbol for whatever organization they're part of.

Destiny Wielder

If it's an enemy symbol then why would they both be wearing it?
I think that it's just the symbol for the group of keyblade masters they're a part of.

Charlie K

Back in Business
OMG I never noticed the Box there b4!OMG N00bs!XD\

Yea old news, also wrong section..But still. It'll probablly just be like Sora's Crown and Roxas's Thing on his Zipper..Lol...

roxas shadow

maybe its just terra's own character symbol

sor'a was the crown and clouds was the fenrir wolf thing

Charlie K

Back in Business
But here's also the fact that Ven has it too. But, meh. It could be VAt's Keyblade masters symbol or somethin..

sorassoul

what if Terra, Aqua, and Ven are SOME form of the new enemy, roxas is a nobody but he foght other nobodys, so why couldn't it be the same for them? or what if the new enemys arent enemys at first, but Master Xehanort takes control of them.

Neaxon_11.

well when i first saw it i thought it was like the nobody and heartless symbol combined:closedeyes:

POOP!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Hahaha ROFL LMAO you were staring at his crotch hahahaha ^^" man that's great -cough cough- nice observation I suppose but like most everyone agrees its probably some symbol like the crown or cross thing seems like every main character has one....

#5 Lexaeus

well, theres been this kind of problem earlier...riku dark thing has the heartless sign
and so does the dark soldier

there a connection sice ven and terra have it, and it may lead to the new style of ememies

Seftrex

well, theres been this kind of problem earlier...riku dark thing has the heartless sign
and so does the dark soldier

there a connection sice ven and terra have it, and it may lead to the new style of ememies

Lol the "Dark thing", I am guessing you mean Way To The Dawn? The new enemy is in the game during that scene where Terra is holding Ven, I am guessing.

Plus in the screen of Terra attacking the new enemy, he is still wearing that symbol if you look closely. Hence why it can't be the new enemy symbol, it doesn't make sense :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back