• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Gossip

So I came up with a little game that I thought would let some creative juices flow. This is how it works: Its kind of like telephone where the first poster starts off with saying some gossipy phrase such as: I heard that Sora and Riku hugged in the secret place. and then the second poster...
  2. M

Help/Support ► I wanted to ask you guys about something.

Okay well I dont really know where to start and i suppose a lot of the following story might not be relevent to the problem but it matters to me so here goes: I used to have a large group of friends. One friend was my best friend and we did everything together and I told her everything and we...
  3. M

Okay this might sound kinda weird but

You know when people, or members i should say stop posting around forums. Everyone is like man i wonder what happened to that guy or something. In most cases you would assume that the person either: A. Got really busy and hasn't been around lately. B. Got sick of the forum thing and moved...
  4. M

35W Bridge in Minnesota

did anyone see the 35W bridge in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota break, on the news..? it was horrible.. ugh. it just crumbled. : (
  5. M

Jodi Picoult

I just finished reading The Tenth Circle and The Pact and I was going to bbuy some other books by her before i went up north this week and I was curious if anyone else has read a good book by her that you could recomend to me, besides My Sister's Keeper.. that would be awesome. I like suspense...
  6. M

Fanfiction ► In the Eye of the Beholder

In the Eye of the Beholder: Chapter One. “Come on Sora, you can do better than that!” Riku taunted. Motivated by those words the young boy pushed forward with strong intensity, swinging his durably lengthy stick from behind with utmost power. Riku laughed as the smack of their sticks...
  7. M

Demyx of the Organization

Did anyone else think he bared resembalence to David Bowie? haha.. maybe it was just that he wielded a guitar like weapon and yah know.. that blond hair... it made me laugh though. the first time he came on the screen i was like: "ahh! whoah its David Bowie!..?"
  8. M

Favorite Old-School Pokémon Episode, Please

well i need to make some friends around here so hey whats your favorite old school pokemon episode? mine is bye bye butterfree where ash lets his butterfree go at the end of the episode to go "mate" with the pink butterfree.. it was just so sad.. the little montage at the end set to the theme...
  9. M

Some Seemingly Meaningless Theories

As I cautiously step down the dark corridor towards the entrance to the garage in purpose to recycle my empty water bottle, thoughts rapidly enter my mind pertaining to this unavoidable darkness that swarms and seems to suffucate me. I push and fight my way through the black cloud as hard as i...
Back