• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Old-School Pokémon Episode, Please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i need to make some friends around here so hey whats your favorite old school pokemon episode?

mine is bye bye butterfree where ash lets his butterfree go at the end of the episode to go "mate" with the pink butterfree.. it was just so sad..

the little montage at the end set to the theme song was just heartwrenching.. uh..

I also loved the Sabrina ones and the vulpix one

The episode that got me hooked as a kid was the one where the ship had flipped over and misty, brock and ash were stuck on the bottom with team rocket.

what episode got you hooked?

Apollo

Silver Member
my is the ship one when I was little I would watch the video every night of that one! oh the one where ash meets chamander for the first time really got to me!

riakito

I would have to say the one with the Charizard Valley. I think it was after the Orange Island League or something. But that's probably the only. Man that's one big valley of charizards.

Josh

Silver Member
"I choose you,Pikachu!" best episode evvvverrr.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I think it was when Ash went inside a tower or something, he met a Gengar, Haunter, ect.

My favorite Pokemon, so it was awesome.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Mine was when they made the Pokemon movie(In the episodes, not the actual movie) and Psyduck was the star......Team Rocket got slapped by a Wigglytuff

Squ@ll

My favorite episode was when Meowth met Meowsie (Sp?)
I love team rocket episodes :D That and it was a laugh when Meowth got rejected....bad.

Yeah yeah that was my most favorite episode..then Meowth learns how to talk to impress her

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I loved the one with the ship sinking and they all had to get out and then James hated Magikarp and it became a Gyaradous. I also liked the one with the Tentacool and the oil or whatever on the island place...

ooh those are all suberb if i do say so myself.

yeah i loved the one with haunter ghastly and gengar in the pokemon tower.. hilariousness.

i cant till i get my new pokemon box set soon from best buy..
i hope i can go today.

the-dark-one

my favorite was when butch and cassidy used the drowsee to hypnotize other pokemon and the pokemon attacked their own trainers

Squ@ll

Well I really like the episode in which Meowth tells his whole story about how he learned how 2 speak...and when he tried to impress Meowze...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back