• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx of the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else think he bared resembalence to David Bowie?

haha.. maybe it was just that he wielded a guitar like weapon and yah know.. that blond hair...

it made me laugh though.

the first time he came on the screen i was like: "ahh! whoah its David Bowie!..?"

demyx02.jpg

zap_bowie.jpg

V

V.A.T.13

Lol. I geuss I was the only one who thought of Miyavi when I saw Demyx...

Eternamente926

If I'm not mistaken, Demyx's look actually was derived from David Bowie (anyone have a link to where this is stated? I've seen it before, I swear D: ). And yeah, Axel was also derived from Reno... they even share the same voice actor =p I think it's funny, personally, because the first time I saw Axel on KH2 I swore I've seen the character elsewhere before lol... I thought Axel the character was a Final Fantasy import like Cloud, Leon, and such =p ... I was close, he was just based off of a FF character.

It's ok, I don't either. lol.
I think he's a singer or something....
Isn't he from the Labrynth? Or whatever it's called..?

Yeah david bowie is a singer from the seventies. Very flamboyant too. Yes he was in Labyrinth and other movies as well.. he was in the prestige as a small part as the telsa guy too. Older.. different looking too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back