• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Seemingly Meaningless Theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I cautiously step down the dark corridor towards the entrance to the garage in purpose to recycle my empty water bottle, thoughts rapidly enter my mind pertaining to this unavoidable darkness that swarms and seems to suffucate me. I push and fight my way through the black cloud as hard as i can, trying with all my strength to reach that door. The brassy knob cold on my palm felt as refreshing as a first spring rain. But alas, as I pull the entrance open i am thrust into yet another chasm of unwelcome blindness. My hand reaches out in struggle. Light switch! Where is the light switch?

flick*

A heavy calm rushes through my veins, filling my body with an even sense of being, as I stare at my surroundings. In just one second everything is made so clear, the opposite of the blind confusion I was fighting with moments before.

Is light the key to everything?
Or is the key something else.. the lightswitch perhaps..
..and light is simply what lies beyond....

on that note I smoothly cast away my empty bottle of water into the recycling bin and retreat to my living quarters for the night.

more theories to come when I have further breakthroughs of this kind..

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
O-o. Did this really belong in nonsense? This is more of intel discussion, which nonsense has none of.

BTW, Light is just a period of time I guess. O-o

oh I'm terribly sorry.. I'm actually quite new here!

;D

but I do like your input.. time you say?

p.s. pokémon pwns hardcore.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
It's cool.

I meant like time of day, or a certain time. I dunno how to explain it.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
God's famous edict "Let there be light" would seem to be evidence for the importance of light in the development of the world. So arguably, light is the key to everything that we see and therefore experience visually. [/bullshit]

I cannot fathom the idea of cloning oneself.

just think about it for a moment.. it just doesnt work..

or does it simply not work because we will not let our linear minds accept the idea? Well if that be the the case then i will not accept it. Would you have control over the clone? how?

Alternatively, imagine having three arms..
too much control?
or fear of a lack of control?

Likewise, the feeling of losing an arm is discomforting as well in the opposite way.
ironic.

Subtly Inspiring
I cannot fathom the idea of cloning oneself.

just think about it for a moment.. it just doesnt work..

dollyscotlanduq8.png

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Would you like me to move this to intellgent discussion? XP This is far above Nonsense standards.

so i was thinking about the phrase: "I hate you"

and you know it really makes no sense at all to hate someone because really they are just like you in that they are a human being.

now hating their desicians is entirely different. because really desicians make up how a person goes through life and such. and theyre are all based on previous desicians or the desicians of other people. so you really cant blame the person.

thats why when you say i hate you instead of saying i hate your desicians its so much more hurtful because its like even though you are eactly the same as me.. i hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back